CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Come to ISLAMABAD . you will have appointment very next day, Contact Dr. Nilufar
Can my wife get her medical done anywhere in Pakistan? I can send her to Lahore as well to get it done if they permit this. Does anyone have this information and if she is allowed to get it done from any DMP in Pakistan? Please confirm if this is 100% accurate as I do not want to make arrangements if they will object to this. I will also email CHC ISL but if anyone has already gone through a situation where they aren't able to get an appointment within the time-frame given by CHC ISL, then please advise.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
hassam_mc said:
Can my wife get her medical done anywhere in Pakistan? I can send her to Lahore as well to get it done if they permit this. Does anyone have this information and if she is allowed to get it done from any DMP in Pakistan? Please confirm if this is 100% accurate as I do not want to make arrangements if they will object to this. I will also email CHC ISL but if anyone has already gone through a situation where they aren't able to get an appointment within the time-frame given by CHC ISL, then please advise.

Yes she can. I got mine done last week from islamabad, as no appointment was available in khi. You can go to Dr. Nilofer, appointment is available easily plus shes an amazing doctor, very sweet and cooperative :)

A

alpha1980

nonee said:
Please tell me are you medical 100% fit ?
YET ITS 100% FIT. well me and my brother in law had a same day medical request and we done remedical next day. my brother in law got PPR last week but i am still awaiting. normaly it takes 2-5 month for PPR husband cases after RE-MEDICAL done

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
alpha1980 said:
YET ITS 100% FIT. well me and my brother in law had a same day medical request and we done remedical next day. my brother in law got PPR last week but i am still awaiting. normaly it takes 2-5 month for PPR husband cases after RE-MEDICAL done

And what about wife cases?

nonee

Sep 17, 2011
alpha1980 said:
i did my remedical in march ?

but not ppr yet ?

tell me what is the reasons ?

A

alpha1980

nonee said:
i did my remedical in march ?

but not ppr yet ?

tell me what is the reasons ?
MIGHT BE YOUR CASE IS UNDERBACKGROUND CHECK... background checks can take 45 days to 2 years. do u have any travel history???

nonee

Sep 17, 2011
alpha1980 said:
MIGHT BE YOUR CASE IS UNDERBACKGROUND CHECK... background checks can take 45 days to 2 years. do u have any travel history???
no travel history

they said bg chk is under went

nonee

Sep 17, 2011
alpha1980 said:
ok fine background checks is there

then why ur case is pending still

A

alpha1980

nonee said:
no travel history

they said bg chk is under went
whats your time line. i mean there is still lot of people the were stuck usually 2009 cases.

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Yes she can. I got mine done last week from islamabad, as no appointment was available in khi. You can go to Dr. Nilofer, appointment is available easily plus shes an amazing doctor, very sweet and cooperative :)

Hey if she gets her medical done from ISLAMABAD, can she just mail it from there? Will they not want to see that the package comes from her own address in karachi? Please advise!! : ) I will most likely send her to Islamabad if it is that soon

A

alpha1980

nonee said:
ok fine background checks is there

then why ur case is pending still
Allah knows better .... y my case is pending. i guess they are still conducting my background checks and its not over yet.

A

alpha1980

hassam_mc said:
Hey if she gets her medical done from ISLAMABAD, can she just mail it from there? Will they not want to see that the package comes from her own address in karachi? Please advise!! : ) I will most likely send her to Islamabad if it is that soon
DMP will mail your medical reports to Newdelhi. you dont have to mail any thing.