+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello everyone, I have a query, do i need to get PCC from all the districts of karachi ?

my wife spent time in 3 districts i.e central, south and east.

1- So do i need to get PCC from all 3 ?

2- if the dates are different from the pcc i submitted earlier at CC-Mississauga ? do you think that can be an issue ?

3- Moreover, do you think if the dates mentioned in personal history , education and addresses lived can be different ? if the city is same i.e. Karachi ?

I am really worried and stressed on this situation.

Please advise.

Thanks

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ayesha_a said:
Hahaha yes, the star plus kind who loves her family and inlaws, never says anything against her husband and looks happy all the time :D
And thats a compliment wes bhai! You should tell your wife that everyone on the forum admires your patience and diplomacy ;D
Hahaha yes, its an art really, to not ruffle people's feathers and not get your feathers ruffled either ;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends, we have had enough unauthenticated discussion for the decade (weekend). Let's get back to CHC work now.

Would you friend's use your energy and your critical thinking power to analyze the case study mention below:

They have opened and placed Ainy Inam sister and ONE 2 KA 4 Rukhsati/Reception's proof on Aug 16th and Aug 17th respectively. Our ecase address is missing since Aug 29th OR 30st. Both have received objected letters in past.

Ecase address disappeared, in addition they are not responding to the email (probably the responding person waiting for the review notes to reply us back). Does that mean our cases are in review Q OR are currently being under review? From tomorrow it's going to start 4th week for ecase address.

We rely on your feedback and do appreciate for your help.

Cheers

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Nice song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMPQ4esg5OY&feature=related

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
For once, I see you give in to your emotions wes :p
ayesha_a said:
Hahaha yes, the star plus kind who loves her family and inlaws, never says anything against her husband and looks happy all the time :D
And thats a compliment wes bhai! You should tell your wife that everyone on the forum admires your patience and diplomacy ;D
Thank you yaar, but seriously its so frustrating. For once you think that everything is under control something else goes wrong. Her flight is booked, me and my parents are going to pick her up from Edmonton to Toronto so our flights are booked, then we are spending a week in Ontario and Quebec, holidays from work are booked, hotels are booked, car rental is booked and that was the only time Air Canada had to go on strike to ruin our plans. Tickets are non refundable so either we have to rebook and take the credit to use it within a year :( If I was in Montreal or Ottawa it wouldn't have been a problem but from Edmonton to Toronto its hard. Either we pay skyhigh prices at westjet(also depends on availibity) or drive or just cancel everything and make a plans for later :( only because the staff decided to go on strike :mad: Hopefully by sunday the issue is resolved or I am never using Air Canada as they have screwed me over several times now...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thank you yaar, but seriously its so frustrating. For once you think that everything is under control something else goes wrong. Her flight is booked, me and my parents are going to pick her up from Edmonton to Toronto so our flights are booked, then we are spending a week in Ontario and Quebec, holidays from work are booked, hotels are booked, car rental is booked and that was the only time Air Canada had to go on strike to ruin our plans. Tickets are non refundable so either we have to rebook and take the credit to use it within a year :( If I was in Montreal or Ottawa it wouldn't have been a problem but from Edmonton to Toronto its hard. Either we pay skyhigh prices at westjet(also depends on availibity) or drive or just cancel everything and make a plans for later :( only because the staff decided to go on strike :mad: Hopefully by sunday the issue is resolved or I am never using Air Canada as they have screwed me over several times now...
Wes Bro, hope things will workout for you Insha Allah. Does the freedom really exist? Some are waiting to get out of interview, some are complaining for PPR after medical, some are waiting anxiously for PP back and after all some are get caught with the strike.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes Bro, hope things will workout for you Insha Allah. Does the freedom really exist? Some are waiting to get out of interview, some are complaining for PPR after medical, some are waiting anxiously for PP back and after all some are get caught with the strike.

Rona dhona jee ko jalana ............. Youn bhi humara ......... Youn bhi hamara

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Dear Friends, we have had enough unauthenticated discussion for the decade (weekend). Let's get back to CHC work now.

Would you friend's use your energy and your critical thinking power to analyze the case study mention below:

They have opened and placed Ainy Inam sister and ONE 2 KA 4 Rukhsati/Reception's proof on Aug 16th and Aug 17th respectively. Our ecase address is missing since Aug 29th OR 30st. Both have received objected letters in past.

Ecase address disappeared, in addition they are not responding to the email (probably the responding person waiting for the review notes to reply us back). Does that mean our cases are in review Q OR are currently being under review? From tomorrow it's going to start 4th week for ecase address.

We rely on your feedback and do appreciate for your help.

Cheers
As of my experience our address got disappeared 3 weeks ago I did email to CHC ,but no response I went to MP he did email them again No response since the day my Address was disappeared they issue the PPR on that day ,but due to Eid holidays and then Stupid post man mistake we got the letter really late and since than our address never appears still it's disappeared Inshallah you will hear some thing soon for me it was really good sign when the address got disappeared Hope Inshallah same come to you too :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
As of my experience our address got disappeared 3 weeks ago I did email to CHC ,but no response I went to MP he did email them again No response since the day my Address was disappeared they issue the PPR on that day ,but due to Eid holidays and then Stupid post man mistake we got the letter really late and since than our address never appears still it's disappeared Inshallah you will hear some thing soon for me it was really good sign when the address got disappeared Hope Inshallah same come to you too :)
Thanks khan sister. Insha Allah lets hope that same does happen to us. Actually medical is going to expire on Oct 30,2011 that make me curious that review and PPR should be done before that or atleast PPR+medical.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
oh wes bhai .............. dnt spoil ur plan ........ just try n get there ........... by whch ever way u thnk is possibleeeeeeeee..................
inshallah everyhtng will be fine..........dnt worryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the honor of all the waiting spouses, Madam Noor Jahan sung proactively before CHC-ISB increased the timeline to 24 months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vDwXj0uG-8

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
oh wes bhai .............. dnt spoil ur plan ........ just try n get there ........... by whch ever way u thnk is possibleeeeeeeee..................
inshallah everyhtng will be fine..........dnt worryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I hope so InshAllah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muzmil said:
Hello everyone, I have a query, do i need to get PCC from all the districts of karachi ?
my wife spent time in 3 districts i.e central, south and east.
1- So do i need to get PCC from all 3 ?
2- if the dates are different from the pcc i submitted earlier at CC-Mississauga ? do you think that can be an issue ?
3- Moreover, do you think if the dates mentioned in personal history , education and addresses lived can be different ? if the city is same i.e. Karachi ?
I am really worried and stressed on this situation.
Please advise.
Thanks
Check your inbox...

S

sahibzada_2010

My favorite song. So true :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2K0VGzQ8gY&feature=related