CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
DMP will mail your medical reports to Newdelhi. you dont have to mail any thing.
In the letter it says if you do not send us your medical within 30 days, we will assume you do not want to proceed with your immigration application....are you sure we don't have to send them anything at all? How will they know she did her medical within the 30 days? Do they expect it to get to them from new delhi within the 30 day time period? thats not realistic...they want some sort of notice that her medical is done.

saimazaib

Sep 4, 2011
ISB
application submitted:21may2010
AOR received:23 july 2010
i submitted all my pics ,Nikkahnama ,marriage certificate etc on 4 aug 2010.
Almost 16 months passed,time to time i send updates to canadian embassy.but i received no letter
or no response from CH, ISB.how much time will be taken.its very hard to live without hubby
koi batay k ab kia krna chahey

A

alpha1980

hassam_mc said:
In the letter it says if you do not send us your medical within 30 days, we will assume you do not want to proceed with your immigration application....are you sure we don't have to send them anything at all? How will they know she did her medical within the 30 days? Do they expect it to get to them from new delhi within the 30 day time period? thats not realistic...they want some sort of notice that her medical is done.
DMP will give you receipt of remedical done also after 3-4 days u can ask them for TCS tracking # of your parcel which sent to NewDelhi....

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
alpha1980 said:
Come to ISLAMABAD . you will have appointment very next day, Contact Dr. Nilufar

Yeah right she will give the appointment the next day you call her

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
DMP will give you receipt of remedical done also after 3-4 days u can ask them for TCS tracking # of your parcel which sent to NewDelhi....
EXCELLENT!! I really appreciate your help. JizakAllah Khair :)

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quiet Storm said:
Yeah right she will give the appointment the next day you call her
Yes Karachi is the only place where there is nothing available before OCT 24....You can get appt within this week in lahore or islamabad I already called and checked.

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
ayesha_a said:
Yes she can. I got mine done last week from islamabad, as no appointment was available in khi. You can go to Dr. Nilofer, appointment is available easily plus shes an amazing doctor, very sweet and cooperative :)
can u pls msg me privately the no of dr nelofer n her adress where she is in isb i mean which secter thanks

A

alpha1980

depression said:
can u pls msg me privately the no of dr nelofer n her adress where she is in isb i mean which secter thanks

Islamabad Dr. Nilofar Nadeem Ali Medical Centre,
F-8 Markaz,

ph : (92 51) 225 5313, 4, 5 / 0320-490-3239

ph (92 51) 285 5174, 5 (ext.406) English / Persian / Punjabi / Urdu

A

alpha1980

depression said:
Designated Medical Practitioners in Pakistan

the link is as follow:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
depression said:
If you check the website you can have her address
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
alpha1980 said:
i m sure by first week of November u will have PPR... INSHALLAH

Haeyyy thank you so much for saying that! ::) Aapkey moun mein ghee shakkar! [As ramazan is over and your tabiyat is okay too] :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
hassam_mc said:
Hey if she gets her medical done from ISLAMABAD, can she just mail it from there? Will they not want to see that the package comes from her own address in karachi? Please advise!! : ) I will most likely send her to Islamabad if it is that soon
But she wont have to mail anything...she will only need to take a copy of the letter, 5 passport size pictures and her passport (along with a photocopy of the passport) to the DMP and they'll do the rest. Once the results have arrived, the doctor makes notes and sends them to New Delhi, where further notes are made and then CIC can access them. We dont need to send them anything after the remed. Hope this helps :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
hassam_mc said:

Yeah well thats how it is. But if you want, you can scan and send the receipt the hospital gives you along with a cover letter saying that the medical is done. There is no need for it though. And if you see the receipt, that has no hospital name, stamp or signature :p So woh tou koi bhi banna sakta hai hahaha but if you want you can mail that to CIC

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
depression said:
It is even mentioned on the letter you've received...