+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

T

tweety44

plz help..
main ne september 2010 ke baad koi additional proofs chc ko send nahi kiye... jab aor ki request hui thi toh usi time pics, calls log etc etc send kiye thay..
toh is se merey case main koi problem ho sakti hai??

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
tweety44 said:
plz help..
main ne september 2010 ke baad koi additional proofs chc ko send nahi kiye... jab aor ki request hui thi toh usi time pics, calls log etc etc send kiye thay..
toh is se merey case main koi problem ho sakti hai??
No kohi problem to Inshallah nahi hoga ,but as of my experience do send them the proofs voluntarily since it has been almost 8months It's really good 5 times I send them proofs with out that they ask me or so. Feel free coz when they start first initial review and they found so much proof it will be easy for them to proceed faster your case

T

tweety44

khan82 said:
No kohi problem to Inshallah nahi hoga ,but as of my experience do send them the proofs voluntarily since it has been almost 8months It's really good 5 times I send them proofs with out that they ask me or so. Feel free coz when they start first initial review and they found so much proof it will be easy for them to proceed faster your case
but mujhe pata nahi tha.. ???
ab toh aor ko miley 13 months hone wale hain & i think ab proof send karne bhi nahi chahiyen..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tweety44 said:
but mujhe pata nahi tha.. ???
ab toh aor ko miley 13 months hone wale hain & i think ab proof send karne bhi nahi chahiyen..
The best thing to do is to submit proofs before the initial review (once rePCC and IMM forms request is received) then order CAIPS to see what they think of your marriage, and if you see they are doubting about your case then send more proofs otherwise if it says the marriage seems genuine you don't need to send anymore evidence.

T

tweety44

wes786 said:
The best thing to do is to submit proofs before the initial review (once rePCC and IMM forms request is received) then order CAIPS to see what they think of your marriage, and if you see they are doubting about your case then send more proofs otherwise if it says the marriage seems genuine you don't need to send anymore evidence.
ok thanks wes bro.. hopefully jaldi re_pcc ki request ajae phir main caips note order kar sakti hun..
thanx once again..

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
somebody give me CHC-I phone number.
if my wife will contact they will answer or not.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shaimaa said:
Congratulations :)
hi shaimaa, did u get your pp back with visa yet?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
anzee said:
somebody give me CHC-I phone number.
if my wife will contact they will answer or not.
Phone#
(92-51) 208-6000

Its upto their mood if they will answer or not, but if they do they would only answer general inquiries. You cannot inquire about your case or anything on the phone.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
muzmil said:
Hello friends, i have a couple of questions regarding the PAK-NATIONAL-FORM which my wife has been asked to fill .

Issue #1 :

In the form there is a section titled "MILITARY SERVICES" - should i completely CUT that section with pencil and Write "N/A"

Because In Q1, it asks

"Did you serve in any militia, army, defence, or police until (including obligatory national service, reserve or volunteer units)?"

The answer is obviously "NO" , it says if "NO" -- then explain ... what explanation should my wife write there ?

Issue #2 : My wife spent quite some time in a hostel during her medical studies like 1-2 days per week and its an interior Sindh district but there is no way to provide Police clearance cuz we need to have a utility bill , an address etc etc to have a Police Cert.. should i mention the time spent in a HOSTEL or just mention her home address ? what should i do in this situation

I hope you guys have filled this form so you can guide me in a better manner.

Thanks a lot my friends !!
I am good with issue # 1, Any more inputs on ISSUE #2 : Someone else has similar kind of situation where he / she stayed at a hostel ? please respond.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Awww CONGRATS To the ones who got PPR today.

I like it this way. Someone receives PPR everyday. This way my turn will come soon too. INSHAH ALLAH.

Waysay its so sweet to see so many LOVE BIRDS here. ALLAH app sub ko aur spouses ko aur hamai aur sub ko upnay hifz-o-amaan mai rukhay aur sari duriyaan mita day.

Can I getta "AMEEEN"?

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
Imtihaan said:

I like it this way. Someone receives PPR everyday. This way my turn will come soon too. INSHAH ALLAH.

Waysay its so sweet to see so many LOVE BIRDS here. ALLAH app sub ko aur spouses ko aur hamai aur sub ko upnay hifz-o-amaan mai rukhay aur sari duriyaan mita day.

Can I getta "AMEEEN"?
ameen summa ameen

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not need to give them a pcc for the hostel residence, especially if she was only there for a couple of days a week.

muzmil said:
I am good with issue # 1, Any more inputs on ISSUE #2 : Someone else has similar kind of situation where he / she stayed at a hostel ? please respond.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
how_much_longer said:
You do not need to give them a pcc for the hostel residence, especially if she was only there for a couple of days a week.

Thanks man !!! so in the request letter it says

"Please provide the PCC from all the DISTRICTS where you have resided more than 6 months"

so against this line.. What do you think my wife should mention because the University Is Situated in that other district i.e "Jamshoro , Sindh" and she use to go from Karachi all the time some times daily out back OR sometimes just stay 1-2 days and come back.

In the IMMIGRATION FORMS under education history, we fill that in the CITY, TOWN box of that university i.e "Jamshoro , Sindh"

Do you think this is raising suspicion for the CHC guys ? that university is in other town ?

do you think i should write some lines to clarify the situation ?

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
Imtihaan said:

Can I getta "AMEEEN"?

ameen summa ameen

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Thanks man !!! so in the request letter it says

"Please provide the PCC from all the DISTRICTS where you have resided more than 6 months"

so against this line.. What do you think my wife should mention because the University Is Situated in that other district i.e "Jamshoro , Sindh" and she use to go from Karachi all the time some times daily out back OR sometimes just stay 1-2 days and come back.

In the IMMIGRATION FORMS under education history, we fill that in the CITY, TOWN box of that university i.e "Jamshoro , Sindh"

Do you think this is raising suspicion for the CHC guys ? that university is in other town ?

do you think i should write some lines to clarify the situation ?
BHAI WHEN DID U RECEIVED RE PCC REQUEST HAVE U RECEIVED ANY OTHER LETTER WHT IT.