+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
I GOT MARRIED IN 2010 july end , n my hubby left for Canada in march 2011................... since we r waitng ,( he did came for 10 days in dec 2011 ) but 10 days r nothng u knw ......................
i hvnt heard nythng since my aor ........ saddnessssssss....... insha allah as u said allah is great ....................................... hopeful n waitng ................
Behin G. Hisaab kuch theek nahi laga mujhe. July End 2010 mey sahdi hoi or husband March 2011 ko wapis aa gye. AOR Aug 2010 ka hy or Dec 2011 mey phr 10 days k liye aye.

Do you ment July 2009 mey shadi hoi, March 2010 ko wapis aye and AOR Aug 2010 and than Dec 2010 mey PK aye 10 days. Sorry for being picky but confusuion ho gi mujhe thori.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Behin G. Hisaab kuch theek nahi laga mujhe. July End 2010 mey sahdi hoi or husband March 2011 ko wapis aa gye. AOR Aug 2010 ka hy or Dec 2011 mey phr 10 days k liye aye.

Do you ment July 2009 mey shadi hoi, March 2010 ko wapis aye and AOR Aug 2010 and than Dec 2010 mey PK aye 10 days. Sorry for being picky but confusuion ho gi mujhe thori.
Kitne picky hu one 2 ka 4 bhai, ab jaaney bhi du :p

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.
Congrats Kashif, I guess July is the Holy month for CHC for some reason :) May Allah bless everyone with some good news before Eid. Aameen!

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
saifsmarty said:
salam,

*wes bro thx for informative reply regarding my inquiry yesterday.i understand and i'm sure that soon it will be done.
*this forum is a blessing ,where we have nice people "have become brothers and sisters ..supporting and remembering each other in prays.when i go in review in this thread .....i see how sisters khan82 and tor-wi and others are saying supportive words in this time of need. we cant share all this with anyone at home.
*i think embassy is closed for 3 days on eid.
*july 2010 bro,so gud to hear that ur wife got ppr with re-med...stay happy yar.
*alpha ... happy birthday bro.i noticed in previous pages that there was ur b-day.
take care guys and remember in prays. wa salaam.
Thankyou sir! Since you are senior most here, we all pray that you get your PPR really soon. Aameen!

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
zs101 said:
This is for those who got their PPR and Re-Medical - What exactly did you guys receive in the mail? In particular did you guys receive a form which mentioned that your visa is ready to be issued and did the CHC require any photos with it?

When I got my re-medical I was asked to voluntarily submit my passport for VISA endorsement as soon as I got my medicals done - strangely however the CHC didn't give me any such form to fill. I am asking because Wes got the form and now I am confused if they are going to delay my matter any further. They did keep the new set of photographs that I took along at the interview.

Any suggestions friends?
ZS 101, Yes I did receive that letter for my wife. I would suggest you to e-mail them with your circumstances and I hope they will reply you positively. Plz try to compose the e-mail exactly to the point. like no refference to the context :)

You may start with,
I was asked to submitt my passport voluntarily (without a formal passport request) after completing my medical examination when I was at the High commission for my interview. Mr XYZ was my interviewer and interview date was: 00 Month 2011. I am just wondering if I need the PHEP form, because the Interviewer never mentioned anything.

Also, all the information they require on PHEP form is already provided by you on your application for permanent residence. The things they ask on PHEP is Name, Surname, Passport No. Expiry date, Height, Color of eyes, If you want to authorize any one else to collect your passport from courier and then they ask if there is any change in your circumstances.
Hope it helps.

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
:eek: What exactly do you do for living? Working for PIA? :eek: :eek:
I hate PIA :p, I only use PIA for domestic traveling,it is better only for domestic traveling.
mera kaam is marketing :D iski waja se i travel a lot.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
ohh wow!! we both pretty much have the same timeline for our shadis too.. except that my nikkah was in end may last year!!:p
anyhow, as you've already noted, they are working on Aug/July Aors so you should hopefullly be hearing from them soon Inshallah.. havn't you even gotten an IMM request? I had to wait 13 months before they corresponded for the first time..so..your 13 months are almost done too!!
Inshallah ALLAH behter karay ga... tonight's the 27th night.. pray for all and Inshallah behteri hogi sabki!!
I hope you ear from them before EID.. Ameen!!
and thankyou so much for the wishes!! :)

lonly widout hubby said:
I GOT MARRIED IN 2010 july end , n my hubby left for Canada in march 2011................... since we r waitng ,( he did came for 10 days in dec 2011 ) but 10 days r nothng u knw ......................
i hvnt heard nythng since my aor ........ saddnessssssss....... insha allah as u said allah is great ....................................... hopeful n waitng ................

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
hiiiii 2 every1 :) :)me new on this forum.....muje ye janana tha k jasa k main ny note kiya hai k abi august waly cases open ho rhy hn kiya pcc pahly binwa lena chahy ya jub CHC sy koi letter aye tou he ....aur jub PCC ki request ati hai tou kitny time k ainder wapis CHC ko send kerna hota hai PCC aur medical????

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Salam..
It's better to send the PCC voluntarily after the first 11-12 months of processing, at least that's what we did. This way I only had to submit my IMM forms in July.
for PCC, it's 45 days.
Medical: 30
Passport: 15

immii said:
hiiiii 2 every1 :) :)me new on this forum.....muje ye janana tha k jasa k main ny note kiya hai k abi august waly cases open ho rhy hn kiya pcc pahly binwa lena chahy ya jub CHC sy koi letter aye tou he ....aur jub PCC ki request ati hai tou kitny time k ainder wapis CHC ko send kerna hota hai PCC aur medical????

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi to every one, recently I got married with a Canadian girl and she came down to Pakistan for a months stay and left. Now I am in the process of applying. I have issue with surname. I have never used my surname any where before except recently on Nikhanama (marriage certificate). Other certificates only give my name along with my father name. Should I get added surname on cinic and passport before applying. Please advise. Thanks in advance. ( In the past I got US visas which used my father name as surname, to match with this I requested in last passport to mention my father name as surname). I shall be highly obliged for your inputs.
Regards
caninfoseeker

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caninfoseeker said:
Hi to every one, recently I got married with a Canadian girl and she came down to Pakistan for a months stay and left. Now I am in the process of applying. I have issue with surname. I have never used my surname any where before except recently on Nikhanama (marriage certificate). Other certificates only give my name along with my father name. Should I get added surname on cinic and passport before applying. Please advise. Thanks in advance. ( In the past I got US visas which used my father name as surname, to match with this I requested in last passport to mention my father name as surname). I shall be highly obliged for your inputs.
Regards
caninfoseeker
Use your father name as surname. This is very common and that represent your legal name. Your own name (First Name) followed by your father Name (Surname/Last Name)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I received a response from CHC which is slightly different than what I have been adviced in previous email. I am posting here both emails, what to expect now from them and what not to believe, see the highlited text in two emails as I feel in 2nd email responded person doesnt know what he/she is talking about. On one hand saying documents were received on 17th & 22nd and placed on file than on the other hand keep saying send us visit proof, post wedding photo's and other ongoing realtionship proof so what did they place on file on 17th & 22nd "Bag of cements"? Also in one email saying file is in Q for interview you will receive a letter for the date than on 2nd email saying not able to give any timeline.

Aug 2 response:

File number:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Aug 27th Response:

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

Documetns were received from applicant's end on 17 and 22 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But one thing is confirmed with documents (Photo's) received on 22nd as my address was disappeard for that day but came back on Tuesday (23rd) which mean they could be updating the file. They also didnt answer to my emails sent on Aug 17th (email before comming to Canada) and also didnt answer to my email sent on 22nd Aug (email sent after arriving in Canada) but did answer the email I sent yesterday (Aug 26th). Smell Fishy

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
yes!! I second this.. because in Pakistan, that;s usually the case!!
your name (first name) + father;s (surname)

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Use your father name as surname. This is very common and that represent your legal name. Your own name (First Name) followed by your father Name (Surname/Last Name)