+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
For those of us who have received the PPRs can u tell us if they require the copy of the sponsors passport pages? If yes then any ideas why they ask it? Wes786 bro did they ask ur wife for the copy of your passport as well?
Nope, just her Passport and 2 photos along with a form in which they requested HER full name, updated address, passport number, expiry date, eye colour, and hight. No imformation about sponsor at all.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
Congratulations to Zeeeee and also wes bhai, I knew that inshAllah Ramadan would bring good news for you :D All the best!
Thank you mahmed sister, MashAllah in Ramadhan alot of people received PPR so yes it was pretty surprizing and much faster service too. Allah nazr-e-bad se bachaye aur yeh silsila chalta hee rahe hamesha keliye. Ameen!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Hmmmm well I must appreciate ur patience for shopping n all :D coz I would not delay a day coz of season n stuff ;) infact I would even go and take chance in Standby queue (one of the few advantages males are remain with) :D
ahh jus the feeling of it is so overwhelming :)
Well along with other reasons, there is one main reason why I am delaying it. As most of you know I lost my grand father 1 day before Ramadan started; so she wants to stay there for the 40days Quran Khatam that is normally arranged after someone passes away. which will be closer to Sept 10th InshAllah...

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Nope, just her Passport and 2 photos along with a form in which they requested HER full name, updated address, passport number, expiry date, eye colour, and hight. No imformation about sponsor at all.
But Wes they didn't give me any such form just asked me to voluntarily submit my passport. What do you think of that?

A

alpha1980

lonly widout hubby said:
why does silient readers here get ppr so soon n SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH?????????

I M GOIN TO be silent now , will dat work :p
Lol...

A

alpha1980

I wana see how PPR forum look like.. I try to search online but i couldnt find one.. Any body can send me link if u find one.... 8)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
I wana see how PPR forum look like.. I try to search online but i couldnt find one.. Any body can send me link if u find one.... 8)
PM me your email address I will send you PDF file that I have it scanned.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
But Wes they didn't give me any such form just asked me to voluntarily submit my passport. What do you think of that?
Thats a tough one bro, because when passport comes back it comes with the landing paper as well which has the photo they ask for with PPR. However, they did send back the 8 photos out of the 9 that we sent along with the initial application; they only used 1 photo so I am assuming in your case they will use one of those for you.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thats a tough one bro, because when passport comes back it comes with the landing paper as well which has the photo they ask for with PPR. However, they did send back the 8 photos out of the 9 that we sent along with the initial application; they only used 1 photo so I am assuming in your case they will use one of those for you.
I really hope so man, I did give them a few additional photos at the interview. Hope that they would use those instead. Ive pm-ed you.