DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
short for saggitarius, cuz we both are saggitarians :p

LOL!! nothing special
oooooooooooooooh, interestingggg! For those of u who dont know why the champ of this forum wes786 chose this id , i figured it out (i maybe wrong but a very valid guess) cuz hez a big fan of wesley snipes!!!

Am i right boss? correct me if im wrong...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
wes bro can you please tell how much time it takes to receive the caips notes with the electronic process, does it still take them a month to email it to us?/

I am thinking i should do that for my hubby,, im losing my patience too :(
Still 30 days, you just save some 'mail delivery time' and paper work thats pretty much it. You can sign the forms and send the request by email and receive it via email so you save about a week or so overall, which is still better than waiting for an extra week.

I just received mine today via email, but if PPR didn't arrive 2 days ago I wouldn't have any idea what the case status be according to CAIPS, they are so useless and are of no help at all.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
sure bro SAGGITs stand for Sagittarius that we both are 8)
any other queries? ;)
DodgeCharger said:
a question for both of u 'SAGGITs' i always keep wondering that wat does ur ID stand for, i couldnt figure out so i thought i'd ask u. If u asked why i am DodgeCharger then i believe u can pretty much guess it. So i was just wondering if u guys dont mind telling.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Still 30 days, you just save some 'mail delivery time' and paper work thats pretty much it. You can sign the forms and send the request by email and receive it via email so you save about a week or so overall, which is still better than waiting for an extra week.

I just received mine today via email, but if PPR didn't arrive 2 days ago I wouldn't have any idea what the case status be according to CAIPS, they are so useless and are of no help at all.
ok thanks, yea mostly the caips r blanks, but in humaumair's case they contain lot more information

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

You mean sign the forms, scan it and send it by email as attachment

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
oooooooooooooooh, interestingggg! For those of u who dont know why the champ of this forum wes786 chose this id , i figured it out (i maybe wrong but a very valid guess) cuz hez a big fan of wesley snipes!!!
Not a fan of Wesly Snipes, I don't even like him. The reason is that in my school days, people couldn't pronouce my name properly and this was the nick name given by everyone and I liked it too so its been my nickname since 1998 :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Naaaaa i dun't think so he himself looks more of Tom Cruise..... doesn't he? ;)

DodgeCharger said:

Am i right boss? correct me if im wrong...

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
I says Sept 16th is the BFD and they will most likely courier PPR so she should receive it by Sept 23rd. Well said by saggit19 'don't get too confident, yet don't lose hope either" stay positive do lots of Ibadat in the month of Ramadan and pray that its finalized! GOOD LUCK!
haan yar until i get it in hand i wont believe it..inshaAllah ppr saath aye ga ameen..

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
The passport request letter was delivered today. We are getting photographs done on Saturday and need to send them with passports and a checklist stating our height, weight and eye colour.

PHEP

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
sure bro SAGGITs stand for Sagittarius that we both are 8)
any other queries? ;)
thanx bro not much, other than WOW wat a couple u guys must be! same birth month...saggs are known to be head strong so r u both that way? Just asking..

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yes Man thats true but there is another way that won't require you printer and scanner If you have Adobe Acrobat Professional (writer not reader )

became-a-loner said:
You mean sign the forms, scan it and send it by email as attachment

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
yep, thats exactly what I mean!
I just called the CAIPS people and the lady there said I still have to send them the signed copy ................ I requested her to look into my wife's file and just tell me that if its worth requesting CAIPS since there may not be any activity at all and she said all it says is that Medical in progress .............. dont know what does that mean .........more baffled than before now.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Not a fan of Wesly Snipes, I don't even like him. The reason is that in my school days, people couldn't pronouce my name properly and this was the nick name given by everyone and I liked it too so its been my nickname since 1998 :)
hmmmmmmmm then ur name must be awais or something along those lines, ...actually it wasnt just a guess but rather an educated guess, i remember u emailed me once ur address had wesley snipes in it so i put 2 and 2 together!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Humaumair said:
HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII suchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii PHEP ...ppr hota hai ...haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i am so much relived...but till i get the letter in hand i cant anything or thank ppl :) my husband is not super happy..he says let me get the letter first..he doesnt believe it
aur to nahi pata ,but if you go to my first post on you is that you will get PPR it was just mistaken email to you be happy and hopefull i did pray for you PM U