Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
shaimaa said:
Hi everybody, sorry i have been away from the forum for last couple of weeks since i have a 3 week old daughter to take care of. Well as for me i had mailed out my passport to CHC ISB and now just waiting to get the passport back with the visa Inshallah soon. I wonder did Maria got her passport back????? I heard that it has been 2= moonths for her and she is still waiting...Updates plz...

Hey Shaima congratulations on the baby girl :) Maria landed in Canada on 10th july :) The rest of us here are waiting and hoping that Ramazan brings lots and lots of good news ameen :) Whats your daughters name?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Congratulations Kaamia! Please remember us in your prayers ke humari bhi baari jaldi jaldi aaey....Ameen:)
So, all excited and packed to go? Are you leaving from Karachi?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
great person said:
hi guys...question!!
so, when i rec'd the request for updated imms it was july 18 and the links that were provided to me, when i typed those, i got the OLD forms so i submitted those...and i ended up submitting those 10 days after request...does that mean im in trouble??? this crap is never ending!

on the new form it asks something about UCI # and sys its 8 digits is that suppose to be the immigration file number??? beacuse my imm file number is actually
B *** *** ***
am raelly confused plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
UCI stands for universal client Identification and it is the client ID that sponsor receives after the sponsorship approval. Not sure if your old form submission will be accepted or not. Lets pray and hope that it is while waiting for some positive response.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Alhamdullilah, I got my passport back with visa.:) :D :D :D

Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers. God bless you all and hope all your wishes come true and may Allah unite you with your spouses and families..
Congratulation Kaamia! Don't forget to pray for the rest of us still waiting...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I just got a letter requesting for Re-Pcc and the the imm forms...
They've provided me with a couple of links...not sure whether they're the old forms or the new ones :s

I think they're the new ones, but im not too sure....Whats the website link for the new forms and the old ones so i can check and compare?

Also, for the additional family information, am I supposed to enter info for my parents and siblings (even though they are not accompanying me to Canada?) I did enter it when I was applying, and its the same form, but I saw people saying on the forum that we dont need to and I should just write 'None' there?

Thanks in advance!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Oh another thing, do I need to send any pictures? They havent asked for them, but the forms require it...let me know asap...:)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Don't worry about the links just go on their website, print and fill the updated form, you don't need to include new pictures. In Canada family means your spouse and kids, no one else, so for that form if you have no kids you N/A the whole section. Hope it helps...

ayesha_a said:
They've provided me with a couple of links...not sure whether they're the old forms or the new ones :s

I think they're the new ones, but im not too sure....Whats the website link for the new forms and the old ones so i can check and compare?

Also, for the additional family information, am I supposed to enter info for my parents and siblings (even though they are not accompanying me to Canada?) I did enter it when I was applying, and its the same form, but I saw people saying on the forum that we dont need to and I should just write 'None' there?

Thanks in advance!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Thanks wes bhai..I cant seem to find the updated forms wala page on the website...very stupid of me but I think its just excitement hahaha can u paste the link please?

Ok great so basically the form thats asking for 'details of family members' asking for their address, id card number, passport number and even pictures...that has to be left blank too right? Im talking about page 2 of imm008egen form...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Thanks wes bhai..I cant seem to find the updated forms wala page on the website...very stupid of me but I think its just excitement hahaha can u paste the link please?

Ok great so basically the form thats asking for 'details of family members' asking for their address, id card number, passport number and even pictures...that has to be left blank too right? Im talking about page 2 of imm008egen form...
Yep leave it blank if you don't have any kids. And here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#immigrate

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAAMIA72 said:

Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers. God bless you all and hope all your wishes come true and may Allah unite you with your spouses and families..
congratulations a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:

Thanks in advance!
chalo shukar hay file to open hwe :)

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Salam wase and Danny bhai i have a Question.

i got married but my wife lived with me just for few days less than a week bcz she got a job and she was not able to take more leaves.we had proper Mehndi Function but i was not on mehndi bcz on mehndi Groom not often attend.But Rukhsti Function was pretty good.we send them Video as well along with pictures.But problem is we did not capture any single picture after function at our home...
what u think will they ask for more prove?im wooried bcz i dont have anything else and she lived here just for 3,4 days

REAPLY ASAP

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Medical examination results have been received and are valid till 04 July 2012.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
yesterday i maild and got this reply and ab aur kitna time lagay ga for ppr??????aur mail may khabi bhi backgrnd chk ka kuch nahi kaha means wo bhi hoga ya ho chuka hay????????????????

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
KAAMIA72 said:

congratulationssss!!!!

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
ayesha_a said:
Congratulations Kaamia! Please remember us in your prayers ke humari bhi baari jaldi jaldi aaey....Ameen:)
So, all excited and packed to go? Are you leaving from Karachi?
Thanks Ayesha and may God bless you with the visa soon. Pray for my safe landing...Yes very much excited and planning to wrap up:) and yeah i am going from khi:)