+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
kachrakhana said:
Hi,

I received request fom CHC-I today to resubmit IMM8,Schedual 1 and Supplementry form.

Can I send the same form ( IMM08) that I submitted last time or I should submit a new one ?Anybody has submitted newest IMM08 form ?

hi, can you please share your timeline ? i remember you are OCT AOR ? rite ?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
muzmil said:
hi, can you please share your timeline ? i remember you are OCT AOR ? rite ?
Yeah he is Oct AOR (File transfer in September).

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Danny4450 said:
Yeah he is Oct AOR (File transfer in September).
my case has exactly similar time line... but i have got nothing yet...may be i should wait for a week - What happens after a person fill these forms ? how much time after filling these forms ? any ideas brother..

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
muzmil said:
my case has exactly similar time line... but i have got nothing yet...may be i should wait for a week - What happens after a person fill these forms ? how much time after filling these forms ? any ideas brother..
I would say wait for 2 weeks and if you still don't get anything, email them and ask them about your status.

After these forms, they process the information and run the background checks. They request Re-PCC, Re-medical and PPR after this. Some people get the Forms & Re-PCC together, then Re-med and then PPR. Some get the Re-med and PPR altogether. Its hard to put a time window on it after these forms are requested. It depends on the case, some people get their visa in 5 months after these requests, some get theirs in 8-10 months. It depends on a few factors such as the strength of the case, Immigration officer, time for background checks and the Visa quota.

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
Dont quite understand the logic behind CIC sending out a flood of ppr requests on the same day , around 3 weeks back, and then not sending out any PPRs since then.

But then again, I am not sure if there is any science behind the way CIC does things.

I hope this weekend brings some good news (and relief) to the ones anxiously waiting for the next letter (re-medical, re-pcc, or ppr) from CIC.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ranasahib said:
asalam ul alakum every one
allaha ka sukar hai today my brother got his passport back, here is his time line

nov 2009 processing started in CHC ISB
oct 2010 request for immi forms police report and medical
feb 2011 ppr letter received
may 2011 Interview call received and passport back without visa
june 2011 interview held in CHC Islamabad
july 2011 call received for send back passport
aug 2011 passport retured with visa and all docs
Congratulations!!! Finally your waiting is paid off. Keep all of us waiting in your prayers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
I have a question u guys
ma hubby lives in karachi n the last time i have send him something
on mail it got lost, so i dont trust the delivery service there at all.

If I email the Embassy n tell them to send requests or documents on my husbands email.
Do u think thats a good idea.
And
Which is better email or mail delivery?
They do scan and send documents by email if they get lost and requested. However, I don't think that you can request to send everything by email because they must follow their SOPs accordingly.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saroo said:
Asalam alai kum Wes Bahi,

I am so sorry to hear that your Nanna Abu passed away. May Allah give him place in Jannat and give Sabar to all the family memebers.
Rest is All ok and i hope your wife gets the visa soon too. I don't know if you guys know that my husband has arrived in Canada on April the 1st 2011.
Thankyou for your condolences for my Nana Abbu and duas for my wife's VISA. I wish you good luck for future and wish you enjoy your next phase of life. Keep all of us waiting in your prayers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kachrakhana said:
Hi,

I received request fom CHC-I today to resubmit IMM8,Schedual 1 and Supplementry form.

Can I send the same form ( IMM08) that I submitted last time or I should submit a new one ?Anybody has submitted newest IMM08 form ?
Send the new one since there is a new updated form and after July18th everyone must fill out the new one. Also, they want your current updated information not what you provided a year ago so fill out and send a new one even if nothing has changed since last year.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
n2nadir said:
Dont quite understand the logic behind CIC sending out a flood of ppr requests on the same day , around 3 weeks back, and then not sending out any PPRs since then.

But then again, I am not sure if there is any science behind the way CIC does things.

I hope this weekend brings some good news (and relief) to the ones anxiously waiting for the next letter (re-medical, re-pcc, or ppr) from CIC.
They work thoughout the weeks/months and collect the PPR letters to be sent in one place and then mail them all on one day, normally on Fridays! Unless its a special case or something then they send out one or two during the weekdays. Lets hope all of us hear the good new in this blessed month of Ramadan InshALlah.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
muzmil said:

Im Oct AOR too, my file was transferred in Aug

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
kachrakhana said:
Hi,

Keep all the same but update what u did until now

It says Leave no gap

And yes fill the new imm form