+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I forgot to mention that they also ask me for last 3 month pay stub and notice of assesment.Can I download directly from CRA website ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kachrakhana said:
I forgot to mention that they also ask me for last 3 month pay stub and notice of assesment.Can I download directly from CRA website ?
You can view and print last 10 yrs of assesments directly from CRA website if you have an account created there. For pay stubs, obviously you will have to contact your employer if you have lost them...

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have pay stub but I didn't receive my Notice of Assessment for last year yet but I have an account on CRA web site soI will download it from there.In parallel I have requested CRA to send me NOA of 2010.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Hi everybody, sorry i have been away from the forum for last couple of weeks since i have a 3 week old daughter to take care of. Well as for me i had mailed out my passport to CHC ISB and now just waiting to get the passport back with the visa Inshallah soon. I wonder did Maria got her passport back????? I heard that it has been 2= moonths for her and she is still waiting...Updates plz...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
kachrakhana said:
I have pay stub but I didn't receive my Notice of Assessment for last year yet but I have an account on CRA web site soI will download it from there.In parallel I have requested CRA to send me NOA of 2010.
Did you not send them Option C printout with the original application ?

great person

Aug 24, 2010
hi guys...question!!
so, when i rec'd the request for updated imms it was july 18 and the links that were provided to me, when i typed those, i got the OLD forms so i submitted those...and i ended up submitting those 10 days after request...does that mean im in trouble??? this crap is never ending!

on the new form it asks something about UCI # and sys its 8 digits is that suppose to be the immigration file number??? beacuse my imm file number is actually
B *** *** ***
am raelly confused plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
wes786 said:
Send the new one since there is a new updated form and after July18th everyone must fill out the new one. Also, they want your current updated information not what you provided a year ago so fill out and send a new one even if nothing has changed since last year.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Alhamdullilah, I got my passport back with visa.:) :D :D :D

Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers. God bless you all and hope all your wishes come true and may Allah unite you with your spouses and families..

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
great person said:
hi guys...question!!
so, when i rec'd the request for updated imms it was july 18 and the links that were provided to me, when i typed those, i got the OLD forms so i submitted those...and i ended up submitting those 10 days after request...does that mean im in trouble??? this crap is never ending!

on the new form it asks something about UCI # and sys its 8 digits is that suppose to be the immigration file number??? beacuse my imm file number is actually
B *** *** ***
[/quote
Older versions of the permanent resident application form will still be accepted, but only until March 31, 2012.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
so its okay if i submitted the older forms?? also...where do u get all this info, i did nt even no ab t the new forms:S lol, but ye4a where'd u find out about the imm08 older forms being acccepted till march 2012?? cuz all i found was ' after july 18 ppl must submit new forms:S' even those that pplied before juyl 18, 2011...thanks for answering though and the imm0008 generic application form for canada is the same as the form u are talking about from the older version of forms/??

KAAMIA72 said:
great person said:
hi guys...question!!

B *** *** ***
[/quote
Older versions of the permanent resident application form will still be accepted, but only until March 31, 2012.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
KAAMIA72 said:

Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers. God bless you all and hope all your wishes come true and may Allah unite you with your spouses and families..
Congratulation Brother

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAAMIA72 said:

Congrats ... Mubarak hoo sis app ko. ;D :eek:.......... me still waiting for PPR........ your & my time lines have difference of only day...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11

great person

Aug 24, 2010
congrats!! do rpay for the rest of us:)

KAAMIA72 said:

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
great person said:
so its okay if i submitted the older forms?? also...where do u get all this info, i did nt even no ab t the new forms:S lol, but ye4a where'd u find out about the imm08 older forms being acccepted till march 2012?? cuz all i found was ' after july 18 ppl must submit new forms:S' even those that pplied before juyl 18, 2011...thanks for answering though and the imm0008 generic application form for canada is the same as the form u are talking about from the older version of forms/??
Sorry in my excitement i replied incomplete thing. The fact that older versions are acceptable is written on CIC website. Please visit the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-permanent.asp
for sponsorship they are saying that we encourage to fill new forms. I would recommend you to email CIC with this question of yours and ask them that am i required to resubmit the new forms and they will advise you accordingly and appropriately. If there is no reply then you can send the forms again, there is no harm in that just to avoid doubts in your mind. However, I am quite sure that old forms are still acceptable specially in the time line you mentioned

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
BabarShah said:
Congrats ... Mubarak hoo sis app ko. ;D :eek:.......... me still waiting for PPR........ your & my time lines have difference of only day...
I know. Inshallah PPR for you is on its way too and for visa issuance they have become extremely efficient, you can see that it took them only 9 days to return mine.