Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
this month is going by fast too.but no gud news yet.. :mad: :( :( cant wait anymore. Allah Karay jaldi gud news milay..!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meri tu bad news hy aj pata chal gya email response se.

Maza jeena mey hy na lotif marne mey
Hay agr lotif tu yahi khoon-e-jigr pine mey

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
@style .... Her medical expired on Dec 3rd and CIC sent a letter on Jan 5 2011...

Wife called CIC Islamabad and their justification for letting the medicals expire and to do the re-med is that we get more time to come here since the visa is only valid until the med expire...
MP was able to contact thorough Immigration ministers office and have BFD of Feb 8, 2011. Lets see what happens inshallah hope everything goes smoothly.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview. However, we can safely say that it will not be before February 2011.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.
Start preparing for the interview man. They will ask her why you left her on the Nikkah night. And why you didnt planned Nikkah before you was coming to Pakistan because as you said you was here to attend some other marriage.

Best thing will be visit Pakistan and get Rukhsati done before the interview.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
S khan said:
Start preparing for the interview man. They will ask her why you left her on the Nikkah night. And why you didnt planned Nikkah before you was coming to Pakistan because as you said you was here to attend some other marriage.

Best thing will be visit Pakistan and get Rukhsati done before the interview.
Also spend some time with her after Rukhsati and get some piks. These days they are asking for after marriage piks.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Style said:
i'm 90% sure it's a matter of Rukhsati since that is one of the main things they look for. Other info you have submited about Insurance and medical coverage is not considered necessary.

Wasn't there someone else on here who didn't do Rukhsati and was ask to submit proof of Rukhsati upon completion?

But let's wait for proper interview request before coming to a conclusion.
All the people who didnt did Rukhsati was asked for more proofs as far as I know

M

maximus391

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview. However, we can safely say that it will not be before February 2011.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Dear One 2 Ka 4 ...I think u should go to PAkistan and do a rukhsati immediately and dont waste time on just thinking, thinking and thinking...

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Meri tu bad news hy aj pata chal gya email response se.

Maza jeena mey hy na lotif marne mey
Hay agr lotif tu yahi khoon-e-jigr pine mey
awww... dont worry one2ka4 bhai InshaAllah sab thek ho ga.. :) those stupid cic-isb ppl :mad:... dont we all hate cic-isb for keeping us all away from our lovd ones..i um :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

M

maximus391

Got this email:

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed. Back ground checks are under way for this application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
fahadq said:
@ style .... Her medical expired on Dec 3rd and CIC sent a letter on Jan 5 2011...
At least that gives me something to look fwd to. My wife medical expired on Dec 20th so maybe by Jan 24th we'll hear something.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
Got this email:

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed. Back ground checks are under way for this application.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Maximus thats great that means there is no objection on ur case & inchaAllah u'll hear good news soon ;).

M

maximus391

sidney said:
Maximus thats great that means there is no objection on ur case & inchaAllah u'll hear good news soon ;).
Dear Sidney....in February it will be complete 16 months for me :( feel so low all the time now....

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends. I will review the CAIPS notes [already ordered] to see what is the objection. But let say if it is RUKHSATI and also let say if during the interview they also show the RUKHSATI concern.
If my wife provide the full valid justification during the interview that why we didnt have rukhsati at that time and this is our plan is going to be. What do you guys think chances are VO will be conveinced.

Its too bad I have already enrolled at university for winter courses and now found this, Final exam will be finishing on April 12 and than I am free and can go back. As they have mentioned interview letter wont be issued untill Feb for sure atleast for now.

Not sure what step should I take. Hoping if they can give me time untill April 12 will be appreciated.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends. I will review the CAIPS notes [already ordered] to see what is the objection. But let say if it is RUKHSATI and also let say if during the interview they also show the RUKHSATI concern.
If my wife provide the full valid justification during the interview that why we didnt have rukhsati at that time and this is our plan is going to be. What do you guys think chances are VO will be conveinced.

Its too bad I have already enrolled at university for winter courses and now found this, Final exam will be finishing on April 12 and than I am free and can go back. As they have mentioned interview letter wont be issued untill Feb for sure atleast for now.

Not sure what step should I take. Hoping if they can give me time untill April 12 will be appreciated.
I know its going to be hard for you to leave university but if u go and get your ruksati now and right away send them more proof pics and ruksati pics.. there is a chance they will waive the interview..
Dont sit and wait all they need is a negative point to put the file away and reject it im sorry if i sound harsh but that what they do ... a little detail missing and they stop working on the file.. BTW Best of luck

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marya. thx for the input & opinion. I know peoples are angry on CHC. When someone receive a bad news than peoples spoil their anger on the person & on the CHC so no hard feeling ;)