+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

umme

Jun 6, 2011
pappah said:
congrats all who recvd ppr's
a question for umme Did u sent voluntary updates during the application process?
just wondering as i am also july 2010 aor sponsoring my wife and have sent updates like emails phone-history and money trasnfer receipts... havent received anything yet except my mailing address disappeared last week on the cic website.
looking for your input and comments from senior members.
yes brother i sent some documents voluntarily firstly in november ,as six months passed while i was living with my in laws so pcc n remittance receipts only.then again after six months re-pcc,remittance receipts.call logs of only 2 months,IMM forms.i sent on june 13 n v next day they send re medical reques so hopefully they didnt hav look on my documents til that time.Actually i was having nikah case without rukhsati n reception bt my husband was in saudia,so i got saudi visa n i spend 16 months with my husband.thats y v were having enough proofs ALHAMDULILAH,visa stamps,baby's birth certificate.her exit stamp.medical receipts etc.so i didnt send much proof later.v send only 12 pics those were without label.bt ofcourse other documents v carefully v didnt send any original paper bt notorized copies . pasted sticky notes on every page.i was scared that they may take much time as i was having 4 work addresses n four pcc's bt ALHADULILAH wait is about to over now.May ALLAH SW provide ease to all of us ameen

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Yes they did... :(

I was asked for original Nikah nama so I sent my hubby's original copy...also his other original documents...I was told that they will return it ..the whole package...I think I read it in the application kit too..
but for spouse applicant the educational documents are not must i send them the copy and they didnt even ask for orginal ..... as my lawyer did documentation for me only he put Nikah nama orginal my husband birth certificate orginal with transilation wedding pic police certificate the rest were all photo copy

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
ok deal...can I also be heroin ki pakki dost named "Shanno"?? I can say "jaa apna pyaar pa ley" and "dulhan to bhag gayi" very well ;D I have been practising
hahahaha fine my Allah you. u made me lough toooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahah

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
but for spouse applicant the educational documents are not must i send them the copy and they didnt even ask for orginal ..... as my lawyer did documentation for me only he put Nikah nama orginal my husband birth certificate orginal with transilation wedding pic police certificate the rest were all photo copy
Yes...original education documents are not needed...original nikah nama and brith certificate are needed...

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
thank you guys! can't wait to send this...then can't wait for wifey!! :'(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
hahahaha fine my Allah you. u made me lough toooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahah
Thank you...I always knew I was born to be heroin's pakki dost in movies..but I had to stangle my talent for a degree...finally my wish came true.. ;) bus ab mera husband kab aaiagaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Thank you...I always knew I was born to be heroin's pakki dost in movies..but I had to stangle my talent for a degree...finally my wish came true.. ;) bus ab mera husband kab aaiagaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(
ap ka husband Inshallah bhut jald aye ga with my husband in same flight :p qun ke dulhany to wesy bhag aye hai canada unko to ana he hoga hahahaha movie is about to end duhla and dulhany bhut jald melny waly hain.......inshallah keep us in your prayer and Inshallah ke Allah ap ke mushkil be asan kary ameen

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
ap ka husband Inshallah bhut jald aye ga with my husband in same flight :p qun ke dulhany to wesy bhag aye hai canada unko to ana he hoga hahahaha movie is about to end duhla and dulhany bhut jald melny waly hain.......inshallah keep us in your prayer and Inshallah ke Allah ap ke mushkil be asan kary ameen
InshAllah and Ameen...Allah sabki mushkilin asan kerin and sabki jaiz wishes kabool farmai ameen...

umme

Jun 6, 2011
mahmed17 said:
Assalamu Alaykum to all my brothers and sisters,

Allhumdulillah by the will and grace of Allah (Swt) my husband landed in Canada yesterday. It is the most amazing feeling and almost feels like a dream I have to keep pinching myself. I pray that all of you will inshAllah get to experience this day very soon Ameen.
congratssssssssss sis mahmed.on friday i was thinking mahmed's husband vl b on his way to canada n the day vl come when vl b on r way INSHALLAH.May u ppl b blessed here n hereafter.ameen

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
umme said:
congratssssssssss sis mahmed.on friday i was thinking mahmed's husband vl b on his way to canada n the day vl come when vl b on r way INSHALLAH.May u ppl b blessed here n hereafter.ameen
umme plz check ur inbox

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
salam khan82 sis,wes and other eexpert and old members, i need ur attention to my next mail..which reply i'm gona send to embassy in 2 days.i got letter for proof of relationship and they asked following things and i'm sending them these things "writen below",plz tell me if its suficient enough:

PROOF OF CONTACT FOR LAST ONE YEAR:
* i'm sending >> my cell fone record"available for last 3 mnths"(nt available more than 3 mnths time. gmail calling record of last 6 months(nt available for more than 6 mnths time) ..wil explain em not available record more than this time period.my e-cards for my wife and my son. i also sent few cards by post "on my son's brthday and christmas,eid cards etc..but hav nt recipts now,so no proof.my wife was busy with job and normally and max i call em so do i need to get her call history to my numbr or its ok if i send only frm me? as detail shows "date,period of call,time etc".. my wife only used to send me latest pics by e-mail ..how can i use it to show em?

PROOF OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
* i used to send her some suport in 2009 and in 10 and have western union recipts.but havnt sent anything since ths jan,10 ... is it ok ?

PROOF OF ANY JOINT ACOUNT ,LEASE ETC:
* we had never any lease or joint acunt together even when were togethe rin canada. so , im gona jus explain as we never needed for it.and our all purchases were frm mine or her's credit/debit cards separately...normally noone opnes joint acunt.We had shoppings frm wal mart,ikea,sears etc but of coz im away from her since 2007 and now we hav not those recipts but purchases were frm separate cards BUT together... ::)

PROOF OF FINANCIAL INCOME:
* im gona send em my visiting card of work in pak,my bank statement and frm wife side i wil get and send em her 2009 and 2010 T4'S slips. is it enough suffcient ..?

plz reply if i shud make some changes..?? or its enough proof ... and pray for me,thanks.

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
saifsmarty said:
salam khan82 sis,wes and other eexpert and old members, i need ur attention to my next mail..which reply i'm gona send to embassy in 2 days.i got letter for proof of relationship and they asked following things and i'm sending them these things "writen below",plz tell me if its suficient enough:

* i'm sending >> my cell fone record"available for last 3 mnths"(nt available more than 3 mnths time. gmail calling record of last 6 months(nt available for more than 6 mnths time) ..wil explain em not available record more than this time period.my e-cards for my wife and my son. i also sent few cards by post "on my son's brthday and christmas,eid cards etc..but hav nt recipts now,so no proof.my wife was busy with job and normally and max i call em so do i need to get her call history to my numbr or its ok if i send only frm me? as detail shows "date,period of call,time etc".. my wife only used to send me latest pics by e-mail ..how can i use it to show em?

* i used to send her some suport in 2009 and in 10 and have western union recipts.but havnt sent anything since ths jan,10 ... is it ok ?

* we had never any lease or joint acunt together even when were togethe rin canada. so , im gona jus explain as we never needed for it.and our all purchases were frm mine or her's credit/debit cards separately...normally noone opnes joint acunt.We had shoppings frm wal mart,ikea,sears etc but of coz im away from her since 2007 and now we hav not those recipts but purchases were frm separate cards BUT together... ::)

* im gona send em my visiting card of work in pak,my bank statement and frm wife side i wil get and send em her 2009 and 2010 T4'S slips. is it enough suffcient ..?

plz reply if i shud make some changes..?? or its enough proof ... and pray for me,thanks.
i would all so add some pictures from your visit to pakistan......

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
"my wife only used to send me latest pics by e-mail ..how can i use it to show em?"

Inbox print out...it should show pictures on top...with date and email address and also subject line...get those printed...or take a screen shot and paste it on paint then print it...

saifsmarty said:

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Nousheen1 said:
i would all so add some pictures from your visit to pakistan......

my wife is in canada.im being sponsored ... in pak .
she cudn't visit me ... as wre bz with jobs and my son goes to school in canada. soo... but i have their up dated pics,got in e-mails.