+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

umme

Jun 6, 2011
i have question if anybody can help please.while iv to fill the form for PPr. No.1 is provide the following information.as i m applicant so ive to write my info in column 1. what about spouse column?should i write my husband's info who is sponsor or left that column blank?secondly for my 2years old daughter should i sign on her pasport or there should b her thumb impression?thanks

umme

Jun 6, 2011
muau said:
Hey guys,

I know the medical results go to New Delhi. My question is, does Islamabad ask them to fax the results or do they receive it in the mail? My wife completed her Re-Med and I believe it just got shipped to New Delhi, how long does it take for Islamabad to get the results. Now that I know we are really close the wait is getting that much more difficult! Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! May Allah reunite everyone with their respective spouses soon Inshallah!
well i had remedical on 17 june.they send through TCS to india on 24 june,reachad there on 29 june n i received PPR on 9 july.so u can imagine how much time it takes.good luck

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
and background main rain and side main das man ki actress bhangra daalti hui lol
WHATTTTT.....scene hi kharab ker diya sara.. :mad: why did you need bhangra behind you? :mad: now the whole song is like TING-RING-RING-RING...TING-RING-RING

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
WHATTTTT.....scene hi kharab ker diya sara.. :mad: why did you need bhangra behind you? :mad: now the whole song is like TING-RING-RING-RING...TING-RING-RING
Ok me with mic and guitar, sounds kool?

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
hey guys, does CHC send back nikah nama and other stuff?

also do i send educational documents as originals???

umme

Jun 6, 2011
wes786 said:
Dear

TGIF
Dante
Desi_Canadian
supperman786
umme

Anyone of you/your spouse are from Karachi who received PPRs today? I just want to know if any of the applicants in Karachi have received PPR due to strike on Friday or are you guys from different cities...
[/quote
No bro im nt from karachi n im so sorry to hear like u ppl got appointment for remedical after 3weeks n of course it has delayed ur process .i received remedical request on 17 june at 11a.m,i called doctor they said come before 12.30 pm so it was done on same day ALHADULILAH.bt dont worry now u r v close to ur PPR INSHALLAH

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
hahahaha i think chc made us music director and singer finally hahahaha so funny

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lonelyinca said:

no dont send your original educational documents its not required in marriage application just send the copy and yes they will send all other documents after they send your passport with visa ..........Inshallah

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
khan82 said:
no dont send your original educational documents its not required in marriage application just send the copy and yes they will send all other documents after they send your passport with visa ..........Inshallah
thanks bro,

one more thing, the original nikah nama and birth certificate will have to go right?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
how about a movie with CHC as a villain
not bad idea ,but select your role actor villain or play back singer in the movie i will be the director hahahaha Tor -wi i select you music director :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
hahahaha i think chc made us music director and singer finally hahahaha so funny
Yes they did... :(

lonelyinca said:

I was asked for original Nikah nama so I sent my hubby's original copy...also his other original documents...I was told that they will return it ..the whole package...I think I read it in the application kit too..

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
wes786 said:
I say take it, thats a good deal. Direct flight and it is good because she is travelling with an infant...
Thanks Wes brother. She did make the booking today. Hope ur wife gets her PPR soon.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lonelyinca said:
thanks bro,

one more thing, the original nikah nama and birth certificate will have to go right?
yes for them you have to send the orginal one if its not in english with do transilation in english and attested from ministry of foreign affairs

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
not bad idea ,but select your role actor villain or play back singer in the movie i will be the director hahahaha Tor -wi i select you music director :p
ok deal...can I also be heroin ki pakki dost named "Shanno"?? I can say "jaa apna pyaar pa ley" and "dulhan to bhag gayi" very well ;D I have been practising