+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
InshaAllah you will get PPR and me Remed plus PPR :D
InshAllah..pray for all the older cases aswell, such as saifsmarty(2007), Nousheen1(Jan AOR)...InshAllah we all will be united soon as well

B

bestplace4u

Not to forget a big night is coming up Shabe Barat everyone pray hard for ur visas, i guess in Canada it will on the middle night of Thursday and Friday.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
mera address ecas pe one week se ghayab hai but no news for me :(
salam best bro when it happen to me I got update from them after 3 or 4 weeks Inshallah you will hear soonnnnnnnnnnnn best of luck Allah ap ko dono jahn ke kamyabi atta farmaye

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Ali_Shah said:
Ameen Ameen thanks sister for wishing me and Hamesha duaoon main yadd rakhna behnu ki duaeen to jaldi kabool hoti hain :)
why not sure Allah kary ap ke beta immigration minister of canada bany and help kary sarri logo ko :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Not to forget a big night is coming up Shabe Barat everyone pray hard for ur visas, i guess in Canada it will on the middle night of Thursday and Friday.
I think it will be Friday night (saturday morning). Currently its July 9th (Saturday) and 8th of Shabaan here it will be 9th of Shabaan after Maghrib ::) So wouldn't it be on July 15th after maghrib? It will be 15th of Shabaan I think...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
yes its on 17th here I already post this ,but please best bro pray for me yaad say coz ek muslim ke dua dosry ke liay bhut jald qabol hoty hain so i will do pray for you and all other forum members inshallah

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
yes its on 17th here I already post this ,but please best bro pray for me yaad say coz ek muslim ke dua dosry ke liay bhut jald qabol hoty hain so i will do pray for you and all other forum members inshallah
17th??

I think it will be Friday night (saturday morning). Currently its July 9th (Saturday) and 8th of Shabaan here it will be 9th of Shabaan after Maghrib ::) So wouldn't it be on July 15th after maghrib? It will be 15th of Shabaan I think...

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
salam best bro when it happen to me I got update from them after 3 or 4 weeks Inshallah you will hear soonnnnnnnnnnnn best of luck Allah ap ko dono jahn ke kamyabi atta farmaye
wes786 said:
wsalaam sis how are you

not sure bro

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
wsalaam sis how are you

not sure bro
me good and impatiently waiting for Shab e barat to set and do lots of prayer that Allah give all of us success of both world ye dunya ke khoshya to wesy be temorary hai Allah miya akhirat ke sahdat be atta farmaye ham sub ko and iss mubarik raato aur lamho ke barkat say jo inshallah ramazan be any wala hai ..........hum sub ke dunyawi and akhrawi mushkilat ka hall kary ........and we all enjoy Eid with our life partners ameen sum ameen and ap ka inshallah PPR + Remed ajae and WES bro jo sub ka itna help karta hai oss ke bewi ke be PPR ajaye soon

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
me good and impatiently waiting for Shab e barat to set and do lots of prayer that Allah give all of us success of both world ye dunya ke khoshya to wesy be temorary hai Allah miya akhirat ke sahdat be atta farmaye ham sub ko and iss mubarik raato aur lamho ke barkat say jo inshallah ramazan be any wala hai ..........hum sub ke dunyawi and akhrawi mushkilat ka hall kary ........and we all enjoy Eid with our life partners ameen sum ameen and ap ka inshallah PPR + Remed ajae and WES bro jo sub ka itna help karta hai oss ke bewi ke be PPR ajaye soon
Ameen Summa Ameen! InshAllah aap ke husband kaa bhi PPR aajayegEE jaldi ;)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Assalamu Alaykum to all my brothers and sisters,

Allhumdulillah by the will and grace of Allah (Swt) my husband landed in Canada yesterday. It is the most amazing feeling and almost feels like a dream I have to keep pinching myself. I pray that all of you will inshAllah get to experience this day very soon Ameen.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Just went through the forum posts that I missed mabrook to everyone who got passport request may Allah (swt) unite you all with your loved ones. ;D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mahmed17 said:

Allhumdulillah by the will and grace of Allah (Swt) my husband landed in Canada yesterday. It is the most amazing feeling and almost feels like a dream I have to keep pinching myself. I pray that all of you will inshAllah get to experience this day very soon Ameen.
chalo Allah ka lak lak shukur hai you got your hubby in canada dont forget to pray for all of us and wish you happy married life now

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
mahmed17 said:

could ur share landing experience of ur husband ? what immigration officer asked him ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:

Congratulations mahmed sis...Very happy that your wait is finally over and you are united with your husband and finally your life resumes to be a normal married life...Please please please pray for me, my wife and everyone else on this forum, we all need alot of prayers...