+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha Kahi be nahi bro PK wale sub oder he rahe and jinho ne Canada ana hy wo sub mere saath he mil kr aa jaye Canada ,I am sure PK can squeez one more person into 17 karor population. :)
jee aaya non ;)
next forum meeting pe aa rahe hou? i think we'll be getting together next month now...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
tuco said:
dear, could any one please guide me as to what my aor date is. my E-cas is showing this;
"We received (My Name)'s application for permanent residence on May (xx), 2011."
would my aor date be May (xx) or would it be when they actually start working on my file and update the E-cas as like, we started processing your app on falan falan date???
and should i email them to get my immig file # ??? as it's been more than a month since they received my file at CHC-I...please guide
I would count from the day the file was transferred to CHC-I. They don't always update the E-case. My E-Case just has been showing that the application was received and transferred on these dates while no mention of when they started working on the file. If its been more than a month since your file was transferred to Islamabad, you can email them and ask for your FILE #. Make sure when you email them, you have all your sponsor's correct info i.e. Name, DOB and client # along with your name and DOB.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj1998 said:
AOR date is when ISB starts processing your file. If it has been 1.5 months or over, then you should e-mail them for an IMM file number.
so i have to wait for my AOR date :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
bro have a safe flight and enjoy your trip and may you come back with lots of happiness Inshallah Allah help you and all of us ameen
Thanks khan sister for the warm wishes and dua. May allah reunite all our spouses Ameen.

Danny4450 said:
Have a safe flight man .. You are going with PIA (Toronto - Lahore) direct flight right ?
Thanks bro, PIA is very expensive going with Etihad this time.

tuco said:
jee aaya non ;)
next forum meeting pe aa rahe hou? i think we'll be getting together next month now...
Thek hy bhai agr PK me he howa tab tuk tu join karo ga Insha Allah.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I would count from the day the file was transferred to CHC-I. They don't always update the E-case. My E-Case just has been showing that the application was received and transferred on these dates while no mention of when they started working on the file. If its been more than a month since your file was transferred to Islamabad, you can email them and ask for your FILE #. Make sure when you email them, you have all your sponsor's correct info i.e. Name, DOB and client # along with your name and DOB.
thanks dost...
i think it's better if the sponsor (my wife) email them for file #...what do you suggest?

kapechoo

Jun 4, 2011
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Preparing
Thanks very much saggit_16 and mj1998. If someone else think of anything else, please share. your help is appreciated.

saggit_16 said:
OK Medical test is nothing to worry you cant really change your results with pre-prep unlike school exams but anyway it includes.
- Blood sampling (Can b any blood test)
- Urine Sampling
- Xray of Chest (for TB I guess)
- Height, weight,
- Few general questions about diseases if u have any in past like HIV, Hepatitis C etc
- Few more like do u smoke, drink, eat :D etc
Most important Medical Fee of doc :)
Guys put in if am missing anything

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
OK Medical test is nothing to worry you cant really change your results with pre-prep unlike school exams but anyway it includes.
- Blood sampling (Can b any blood test)
- Urine Sampling
- Xray of Chest (for TB I guess)
- Height, weight,
- Few general questions about diseases if u have any in past like HIV, Hepatitis C etc
- Few more like do u smoke, drink, eat :D etc
Most important Medical Fee of doc :)
Guys put in if am missing anything
saggit bro kaise hou? i have seen the pictures you sent me...yar ma tou pics ma bohat ajeeb lag raha hon ;) ..lakin reality ma waise itna ugly nahi hon ;D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha Kahi be nahi bro PK wale sub oder he rahe and jinho ne Canada ana hy wo sub mere saath he mil kr aa jaye Canada ,I am sure PK can squeez one more person into 17 karor population. :)
Congratulations ONE2ka4 brother...have a safe trip and enjoy the summer of Pakistan.. ;D give my salam to bhabhi :p you both must be super excited...how long are you going for?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj1998 said:
They start processing the file usually 1 month or so after the file has been transferred to Isb.
shukriya for the info mj1998 :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
tuco said:
thanks dost...
i think it's better if the sponsor (my wife) email them for file #...what do you suggest?
I emailed them from my wife's email, saying that as per my sponsor (Husband) I might receive an Acknowledgement of Receipt and till date I have not received it. They emailed back saying no letter has been mailed to you. But they did write the File number on the top when replying, so thats how I got her File #.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I emailed them from my wife's email, saying that as per my sponsor (Husband) I might receive an Acknowledgement of Receipt and till date I have not received it. They emailed back saying no letter has been mailed to you. But they did write the File number on the top when replying, so thats how I got her File #.
thanks a lat bro for sharing this :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks khan sister for the warm wishes and dua. May allah reunite all our spouses Ameen.
Thanks bro, PIA is very expensive going with Etihad this time.
Thek hy bhai agr PK me he howa tab tuk tu join karo ga Insha Allah.
kia matlab? i think you were going to stay with your wife till she got her visa...then you must be in pak next month...hmm?

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
hey guys just received an email from islamabad.... it says my wifes application is in que for review by decision making officer.... i remember get an email past couple of months and it said it was with the decision making officer :S

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lonly widout hubby said:
hey sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
how r u doinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Salam honey i am ok thanks for asking............sorry i missed your msg i was not at my disk catch you soon :-*