Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Lets hope so! Nothing is guaranteed, its just a guess based on what we have seen on this forum...
salam every one kohi good news hai ya nahi ? agr nahi hai ke may apny ap good news bana du :p

who ever go to attend friday Namaz yaad say meri liay dua kary masjid mai ke khair sy meri husband ke PPR ajaye next month please

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
ch33rez said:
Dont worry full bhi hai to tickets mil jayein gay, we live in pakistan relations kub kaam ayein gay :D bus pp ajaye..
haha aisay kaunsay contacts hain appkay bhaii....
:p

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
mahmed17 said:
Mariah sis I know what it is like to wait for the pp to come back, it's almost harder than the actual 23 months of waiting we did since our case was in process lol, I can't wait for it to come back because I need him to come in July, it's a MUST lol ;D i think we all feel like that, everytime my phone rings my heart beats fast because i think he will tell me pp wapas mil gaya hain with shiny visa but no he only calls to say KAB AYEGAAAA?
lol
but yaat yu atleasttt got decision made :)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Remedical done on May 9, 2011 and ecase status shows 'Medical results have been received'

We have sent an email inquiry to CIC about the status of our application they replied as.....

" We are waiting for a response to an enquiry to a partner organization. Once we have an answer we will proceed with the file."

What does that means... Are they waiting for background check reply or something else. Please provide your valuable input....

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
salam every one kohi good news hai ya nahi ? agr nahi hai ke may apny ap good news bana du :p

who ever go to attend friday Namaz yaad say meri liay dua kary masjid mai ke khair sy meri husband ke PPR ajaye next month please
Good news mein ap ko +1 de rhaa hoon

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
Good news mein ap ko +1 de rhaa hoon
hahhaah i cant give you +1 it says wait until 168hrs complete haha just pray for me

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
Dear All,

Remedical done on May 9, 2011 and ecase status shows 'Medical results have been received'

We have sent an email inquiry to CIC about the status of our application they replied as.....

" We are waiting for a response to an enquiry to a partner organization. Once we have an answer we will proceed with the file."

What does that means... Are they waiting for background check reply or something else. Please provide your valuable input....
Could be the background checks or they might have recieved the medicals but havn't entered into their system since its done in New Delhi so may be they are just waiting for them to enter the results in their database.

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
hahhaah i cant give you +1 it says wait until 168hrs complete haha just pray for me
Soon we will recieve ppr Inshallah.....

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Could be the background checks or they might have recieved the medicals but havn't entered into their system since its done in New Delhi so may be they are just waiting for them to enter the results in their database.
Bro my ecase updated on May 31, 2011 with Medical Results have been received.

My case is being processed in Ottawa so are they waiting to receive physical medical results there.

Secondly how long CBSA takes time to reply for background checks. My RePPC is received them in April 14, 2011

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
AOA >>
I have question to ask..how i check my wife file on internet to know wether they got remedical of my wife or not yet.please help me regarding for that....
Thnks..

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
As I said before it seems like they send PPRs in batches They send a whole bunch out at once and then they stop for a while to finish up more files then they send a whole bunch of PPRs again. So hopefully all the applicants from Jan to Apr2010 AORs who have done their remedicals get the PPRs in their next batch InshAllah.
when do you expect the next batch?:(