Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading your posts that's why I made that comment bro! They are quite humerous including the one below :)
@mafia: I agree with wes786. You are quite a character (in the best possible way) and I do enjoy your histrionics here ;D

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
mariah said:
wasssaalam
je 1 month hogaya....nothing on ecas yet..n nw am loosing my patience .ab pp aye ga tou tickets full hain no flights available in july....ufffffffffffffffffffff
....apko 23 months ho gaye....?? ur aug 2009 aor aswell?? my GOD..same here
Dont worry full bhi hai to tickets mil jayein gay, we live in pakistan relations kub kaam ayein gay :D bus pp ajaye..

M

Mafia

hmmmm... it seems my peaceful posts has provoked Some "Fresh" canadians and they are "Demanding" an apology on immediate basis against whatever i have said about them and their processes ;D

Well then, Clearly an apology must be there. So watch for my next post full of apologies for the bandwidth I have been wasting while trying to express my legitimate feelings about them.

:-X

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Kisi june kay remed ka PPR hee aajae. Why have they stopped sending any PPRs now? Any thing that is heard now is of Remed only and after hearing that even July AORs and people whom they have sent some additional information queries also are getting Remed requests, it makes me feel that we March AORs who apparantly are waiting for PPRs and thinking that end is near is after all not so near:((
God Bless us all

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Firstly, a big congratulations to ainy! On the re-med and ofcourse your Rukhsati:) Hows everything? Is your husband still in town? I was asking about you a couple of days ago!

Secondly, welcome to the forum Mafia! Your posts make me smile...Its good to have some light talks here, so keep it coming :)

Thirdly, an entire week has passed by and no good news? How sad is that :(

M

Mafia

It has come to my attention that few of my posts has ruffled a few feathers and so in a spirit of goodwill, I would like to APOLOGISE and say SORRY for any distress it might have caused the good officials and novice citizens of “St. Lawrence Iroquoian's Land.”

And while I am at it Iwould also like to say SORRY for the fact that other countries have impressive national emblems like lions or eagles, but Canada is represented by a maple leaf, which, if you google, will bring a night club in New Orleans, that is famous for its comedy theatre theme, as a result.

On the subject of comedy, I would like to APOLOGISE for the fact that we foreigners don't find The Tom Green Show funny at all.

I would like to APOLOGISE for the fact that People across the globe constantly take their triumphant photos in front of your Parliament Hall.

I would like to APOLOGISE for the fact that Anglo-Saxon popular music has entered your culture and given the world the chance to laugh at canadian Rap Music.

I am SORRY for the fact you only have one Canadian Cricketer in your National Cricket team, and he's he didn't score any century in the world cup and your team is coached by an English-men whom you find very irritating - nearly as irritating as Spouse/Sponsor applicants from Pakistan.

I APOLOGISE for the fact that petrol prices have now risen to such an extent in Canada that officials are finding it difficult to buy enough fuel to set fire to Lorries full of immigration applications.

I am SORRY that you love foreigners so much that you try and stop them driving out of the country by ensuring your automated Petrol Stations are the only ones in Canada that won't accept foreign credit cards.

And so I come to the Cricket World Cup. But even I cannot be that cruel and, in any case, what would there be for me to APOLOGISE about?

Hope I will be forgiven.

Humble applicant

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
A_H said:
hello guys im so upset today i went to my lawer to get copy of da application n all da lettler he have recive n one of da lettler said send phone bill,money transfer, more wedding pix n my hubby police clearance certificate da CHC send da lettler in may 2009 n my lawer did't told me that they need more thing so that y they reject my hubby visa n i just did appeal a month ago n i dont want to have lawer i just want to know do u really need lawer for appeal coz i talk to my MP n appeal officers they both told me u dont need lawer so just want to make sure thx u
Wow...you should sue this lawyer...that is disgusting...how could he? Is he even a proper lawyer? I am sorry to hear this...I would be super upset too if something like this happened with me...

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
ROFL! MAN ur hilarious.....
you are invited on next forum members gathering in Lahore hopefully in couple of weeks :p

Mafia said:
It has come to my attention that few of my posts has ruffled a few feathers and so in a spirit of goodwill, I would like to APOLOGISE and say SORRY for any distress it might have caused the good officials and novice citizens of “St. Lawrence Iroquoian's Land.”

And while I am at it Iwould also like to say SORRY for the fact that other countries have impressive national emblems like lions or eagles, but Canada is represented by a maple leaf, which, if you google, will bring a night club in New Orleans, that is famous for its comedy theatre theme, as a result.

On the subject of comedy, I would like to APOLOGISE for the fact that we foreigners don't find The Tom Green Show funny at all.

I would like to APOLOGISE for the fact that People across the globe constantly take their triumphant photos in front of your Parliament Hall.

I would like to APOLOGISE for the fact that Anglo-Saxon popular music has entered your culture and given the world the chance to laugh at canadian Rap Music.

I am SORRY for the fact you only have one Canadian Cricketer in your National Cricket team, and he's he didn't score any century in the world cup and your team is coached by an English-men whom you find very irritating - nearly as irritating as Spouse/Sponsor applicants from Pakistan.

I APOLOGISE for the fact that petrol prices have now risen to such an extent in Canada that officials are finding it difficult to buy enough fuel to set fire to Lorries full of immigration applications.

I am SORRY that you love foreigners so much that you try and stop them driving out of the country by ensuring your automated Petrol Stations are the only ones in Canada that won't accept foreign credit cards.

And so I come to the Cricket World Cup. But even I cannot be that cruel and, in any case, what would there be for me to APOLOGISE about?

Hope I will be forgiven.

Humble applicant

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zwm said:
Hi All,

I emailed ISB a couple months ago and they said that my file was in cueue for initial review. Background checks were completed for the application.

Now, I emailed them again and it says its in cueue for review by immigration officer.

What does this mean?? how much longer do you guys think it will take before a final decision is made?? med & pcc have expired.

Any ideas??

please help!

thanks

also, do you guys think it helps if you send additional proof? i.e. boarding cards etc etc if u r visiting ur spouse? or it really does not matter?

Means your file is still in que to be process, if your PCC and meds are expired then expect a request for rePCC and remedical soon and after that PPR inshAllah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Kisi june kay remed ka PPR hee aajae. Why have they stopped sending any PPRs now? Any thing that is heard now is of Remed only and after hearing that even July AORs and people whom they have sent some additional information queries also are getting Remed requests, it makes me feel that we March AORs who apparantly are waiting for PPRs and thinking that end is near is after all not so near:((
God Bless us all
As I said before it seems like they send PPRs in batches They send a whole bunch out at once and then they stop for a while to finish up more files then they send a whole bunch of PPRs again. So hopefully all the applicants from Jan to Apr2010 AORs who have done their remedicals get the PPRs in their next batch InshAllah.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Mariah sister try with Etihad. Since peoples are booking return ticket with PIA so comming back from PK in July is all booked on top of that PIA is big THUG. You need one way ticket so book with Etihad Airways you will be pleased with their service and your money will worth it.
bhai ettihad bhe full hai ...ap check tou karoo...pata nae kia hogya..
i checked with PIA ETIHAD AND EMIRATES...

zwm

Jun 20, 2011
Thank you wes! so i guess a couple of more months to go for me!

wes786 said:
Means your file is still in que to be process, if your PCC and meds are expired then expect a request for rePCC and remedical soon and after that PPR inshAllah...