+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:
old pics r ok.negatives ky zrurat nhy.
doesnt matter if u change doctor this tym.
It tells you clearly on the request that pictures cannot be older than 6 months so if you are planning to use the older medical pictures don't bother, they will just send it back and wil ask you to redo them. So get the latest pictures done!

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
muzmil said:
Hi, i am oct 2010 AOR. I see a few AUG and JUL AOR's getting their remed in May etc etc . so that means in 9 months they sent some thing.

I haven't heard anything yet and med expired on 12th June.

Its a wife sponsorship case.

Any inputs ?
Salaam....got your PM in my inbox...for some reason i cant reply to u, the system doesnt allow me...i will keep updating the activity on my file on the forum itself...although so far there has been no activity on our file..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
fazaidi said:
Salaam....got your PM in my inbox...for some reason i cant reply to u, the system doesnt allow me...i will keep updating the activity on my file on the forum itself...although so far there has been no activity on our file..
I think after you have 20 posts or more then you will be able to send PMs and rate people...

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
Good luck to everyone. Hope the VO fast tracks the application. There's a good information site which helped me, check this site on Canada Immigration

M

Mafia

wes786 said:
You are quite a character I must tell you!
errrrr!.. Whatever do you mean by that! Oh well! :-\

Someone asked me about my case details.. so! things went like that...

My wife sponsored me and sent out application in may, she was deemed OK for that Late June 2010 and the transfered papers to islamabad office, Folks here then presented me with some papers i mentioned earlier asking the same information i plotted in orignal application form, so did that... Then early August, Somehow they started processing my file, since then there is a status quo.

Now I believe they will ask for a remedical and Police clearance certificate (Which luckily, i only have to manage One, since i've been living in this Not-So-Holy-Town of Islamabad every since the nurse told my dad "Mubarik ho, Larka paida hua hay", 29 years ago.

Within 90 days of submission of Remedical and passport, they will call you for an interview (If necessary) other wise a passport request in on its way IMHO.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading your posts that's why I made that comment bro! They are quite humerous including the one below :)

Mafia said:
errrrr!.. Whatever do you mean by that! Oh well! :-\

Someone asked me about my case details.. so! things went like that...

My wife sponsored me and sent out application in may, she was deemed OK for that Late June 2010 and the transfered papers to islamabad office, Folks here then presented me with some papers i mentioned earlier asking the same information i plotted in orignal application form, so did that... Then early August, Somehow they started processing my file, since then there is a status quo.

Now I believe they will ask for a remedical and Police clearance certificate (Which luckily, i only have to manage One, since i've been living in this Not-So-Holy-Town of Islamabad every since the nurse told my dad "Mubarik ho, Larka paida hua hay", 29 years ago.

Within 90 days of submission of Remedical and passport, they will call you for an interview (If necessary) other wise a passport request in on its way IMHO.

M

Mafia

Cheers then ;D

Tell me one thing! What if i decided to submit my visa fee later then people normally do (Since they have provision for that). I want to submit it now, Should i do it now or wait for them to ask about it?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mafia said:
Cheers then ;D

Tell me one thing! What if i decided to submit my visa fee later then people normally do (Since they have provision for that). I want to submit it now, Should i do it now or wait for them to ask about it?
You can make online payment now otherwise 45 days will be delayed if they request at future date.

Mafia Bro lets have a SODA toghater if it is comfortable to you.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mafia said:
Cheers then ;D

If you mean the "right of permanent resident fee" you can do that now or you can wait for when they request. I submitted all fees at the time I applied, and alot of people choose to wait until requested so the choice is yours there is no harm!

M

Mafia

Ahha! I wonder what will happen if we impose the same Visa policy for canadians.... Or may be they are not mad enough to be here :'(

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
any good news people?

zwm

Jun 20, 2011
Hi All,

I emailed ISB a couple months ago and they said that my file was in cueue for initial review. Background checks were completed for the application.

Now, I emailed them again and it says its in cueue for review by immigration officer.

What does this mean?? how much longer do you guys think it will take before a final decision is made?? med & pcc have expired.

Any ideas??

please help!

thanks

also, do you guys think it helps if you send additional proof? i.e. boarding cards etc etc if u r visiting ur spouse? or it really does not matter?