+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
jason kenny said:
beta jee itni fikar hai tu apne zameen pai ja kai rahoo yahan kuein basara jama liya hai, inhe kai mulk mai ate ho aur ini ki borayan karte ho kuch tu sharam karo.
..1st of all zameen kisi b 1 insan ki nh hote ap tu aise keh rhy ho jase apne khareed li ho canada ki zameen.... :) :) ;lol..zahir si baat hai buray logoon ki burai hi ki ja sakte hai achai kon karayga :p llol

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes they can resend that form also through email but wait atleast untill Thursday than send an email and write that Canada Post is on strike thus you are kindly required requested letter by email in order to comply the request on time.
awesome! im gonna email them exacctly what you wrote lol thank u so much.....i was trying to figure out how i was gonna word the email, but hopefully i wont even have to email and this whole stupid strike will be over

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Pak28 said:
salam all forum member i missed some days so many pages come upppppppppppp to read any ways.........congrats to all who got PPR and remedical I have also done my re medical inshallah waiting for next step lets see what will be in our Luck best wishes and warm regards to all of this forum members .
..oh u r aug AOR tooo.................. same like my hubby......prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :'(

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
wes786 said:
If it was just request letter for rePCC, IMM forms, they would send that through email. However, reMedical request has the old expired certificate and new certificate slip attached to it to fill in the new information. You are suppose to take that original certificate with you to your medical appointment so thats the reason they won't send remedical via email since it will not be original cerificate. You can give it a try if you want, but I dont think they will send it to you by email.
theres some food for though hmmmmm honestly, you ae so knowledgeable about this whole immigration stuff that maybe you should do some consulting on the side ;D, its sad that we are stuck in this situation for so long that we are becoming immgration experts

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
andeera1 said:
bt its nt tht much high i bought my PIA ticket in 1300 sumthng going in august sooo happyyyy... :D pray 4 me my hubby's ppr will come too in aug so me gona come bck wd my hubby too IA :'(
Inshallah sister you will be back with your hubby Allah is kareem :) dil chota mat karnai ...... dua karti hon ke ap dono wapis ajao ek satt ,but sis i dont like to travel by PIA i never gone on that as people says its very un comfortable .......but wish you safe trip come back with lots of happiness inshallah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
andeera1 said:
..oh u r aug AOR tooo.................. same like my hubby......prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :'(
hey sis you also Augest AoR didnt your hubby receive any thing from chc yet????????????//

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jmb2008 said:
theres some food for though hmmmmm honestly, you ae so knowledgeable about this whole immigration stuff that maybe you should do some consulting on the side ;D, its sad that we are stuck in this situation for so long that we are becoming immgration experts
Thanks for the complement! As I said before I would never snatch people for something this painful.. Plus, I know how many times these lawyers and consulatants get bud-duas and cursed. I'd rather help people for their duas! I am happy with what I am doing :)

Ali Ayan

Jun 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
, , , , , , , , , , ,
+ + + + + + + + + + +
, , , , , , , , , , ,
+ + + + + + + + + + +
, , , , , , , , , , ,
+ + + + + + + + + + +
-------------------------
/ / \
-----------------------
| | |
| [][] | |
| | |
----------------------------
Enjoy Happy Rainy And
Lovely Weather

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
bt its nt tht much high i bought my PIA ticket in 1300 sumthng going in august sooo happyyyy... :D pray 4 me my hubby's ppr will come too in aug so me gona come bck wd my hubby too IA :'(
I dont know where peoples getting cheap fare. I almost dialed whole yellopages book and internet search but are not finding less than $1800.

Andeera can you buy another ticket with 1300 but on my name plz.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Check this out people...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fraud-regarding-spousal-immigration-wrong-advantage-of-canadian-citizenship-t74358.0.html

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Check this out people...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fraud-regarding-spousal-immigration-wrong-advantage-of-canadian-citizenship-t74358.0.html
Very sad story... Thanks for the sharing..

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Par Par Elaaam Tay Fazal Hoyun
Tay Kadi Apnay App Noon Paryaa Na Hee

Bhaj Bhaj Warnay Mander Masitee
Tay Kaday Maan Apnay Wich Waryaa Na Hee

Larnaa Rozz Sheytain Dey Nal
Tay Kadee Nafss Apanay Naal Larnya Na Hee

Bullay Shah Asmani Udd-diyan Pharoo-na Hain
Tay Jiara Ghar Beytha Unoo Pharyaa Nay Hee

We should request our parents for their Duwas for us Coz we all are internally disturbed.. Maa ki duwaaas fly directly to ARSH..

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes they can resend that form also through email but wait atleast untill Thursday than send an email and write that Canada Post is on strike thus you are kindly required requested letter by email in order to comply the request on time.
CIC can generate additional Forms, Re-PCC request through email but Re-medical Request must requires medical Form with your pic and stamps that's needs to be send through mail. Any mail coming from Canada (Canada Post) to Pakistan usually takes 16 days to reach at address in Pakistan.

But as per my knowledge, CIC issue PPR request email to rest of the world, not any experience for Indo-Pak region.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
jason kenny said:
apne bare mai kya kayal hai app ka janab itnai - rates lai kai bhi akal tekhanai nahe ate aur agar koi tang hai tu dar kai kuein beta hai samnai aye seriously i dont stand how your wife will take you :-\
first of all kohi dhar ty nahi hai khud johson kinney say be we have freedome of speach...........ap to phir be duplicate ho sawal he nahi pyda hota dharny ka .........but some how we hate him coz of dishonesty and dis equality of timeline among us and our nighborhood countries ..............this name made time line 23months how ever fruad is much more in india than Pakistan ..............so better if you dont mind change this khenzer name .......put a name that people see and give you respect not fight and etc we are all brother and sisters so be in peace :)

jason kenny

Jun 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
first of all kohi dhar ty nahi hai khud johson kinney say be we have freedome of speach...........ap to phir be duplicate ho sawal he nahi pyda hota dharny ka .........but some how we hate him coz of dishonesty and dis equality of timeline among us and our nighborhood countries ..............this name made time line 23months how ever fruad is much more in india than Pakistan ..............so better if you dont mind change this khenzer name .......put a name that people see and give you respect not fight and etc we are all brother and sisters so be in peace :)
oyai bare apa jee,apni batein apne pas rakho an you are acting like a kid so please dont act like charger an one 2 what ever, so i dont care who you respect so please again dont worry about my name i'm in this forum an my name will be same you dont like it who cares but their are other members who dont care for that because they know its just a name so please dont try to say ,apna kaam sai kaam rakho.