Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
The Doctor told my wife they send the report after a week because of this purpose. Incase they have made a mistake or forgot something. And it takes 3 days to reach Delhi after they mail it.
Thank
you so much wes bro you are so nice helpful +1 ap ke liay Allah kary iss friday ke night ke barakat say ke bhut jald bhabi jee ke PPR ajaye and ap dono jald sy jald melo................ wait is killinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Allah ap ke dil ke murad pora kary ameen sum ameen azan ho rahe hai dil sy dua kiya hai ap ke liya inshallah qubol ho

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Thank
you so much wes bro you are so nice helpful +1 ap ke liay Allah kary iss friday ke night ke barakat say ke bhut jald bhabi jee ke PPR ajaye and ap dono jald sy jald melo................ wait is killinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Allah ap ke dil ke murad pora kary ameen sum ameen azan ho rahe hai dil sy dua kiya hai ap ke liya inshallah qubol ho
Ameen! Ameen! Summa Ameen! Thank you very much sister for the duas. Wow I feel blessed! InshAllah soon your husband will get the PPR aswell since he already got remedical!

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
khan82 said:
guys one question about remedical i am really confuse about it ............why they contact after 4 days to my hubby that come your data is not correct in xray ................ :eek:.do they keep the reports with their self they dont send it same day to new delhi??? so confussion :eek: :(
dont worry, the same thing happened with my husband, but ur lucky....its only been four days....new dehli contacted my husband after 4 months to say the x-ray wasnt clear, so he had to do it again

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to all those who got re-medical and PPR.

In addition as a bonus congratulation to those who also received positive email's response. :)

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
and i m not talking to maximus bro :(....
lol haha....bass aap ke husband ka bhe anne wala hai in a week or so..I think this delay is just because of the re-medical...Status change hua hai decision made main?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
not bhai...bhen lol
my husband is not 2008 aor, its dec 2009, but we got married in dec 2008
ahh cool. Marriage ki mubarik baad ho meri tarif se ik dafa phr ap ko. I am Jan 2010 AOR.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AwaaraHon said:
Hi Guys,
I've been a dormant member of this forum.Just wanna share a good news with you guys. Finally my wife got PPR. Here is the time line of my case.
Applied to Mississauga:Feb 2010
CHC-ISB Acknowledgement:Apr 2010
Additional Docs and Re-Med Request:Feb 2011
PPR:June 2011
Good luck to those still waiting for.
Congratulations....That was quick :D

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
ahh cool. Marriage ki mubarik baad ho meri tarif se ik dafa phr ap ko. I am Jan 2010 AOR.
i know, i was on the other forum with u, active member but just not as active as u lol

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Goood! you have really done ur home work... Welcome to the gang & All the best bro

Kasam_se said:
Canadian immigration website states that you can apply for spouse at age 16 so marriage is recognized.. even here in Canada age for marriage is 16.. the only thing is that here they require a letter of consent from parents before the marriage is registered here. so ya CIC SHOULD recognize this marriage as it is on canada immigration website about recognized age being 16.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jmb2008 said:
dont worry, the same thing happened with my husband, but ur lucky....its only been four days....new dehli contacted my husband after 4 months to say the x-ray wasnt clear, so he had to do it again
Which DMP did your husband go to?