sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
alpha1980 said:
Hi.... yes we had full wedding more then 1300 personS were invited ., its a husband case. my wife vist me 3 times after wedding . we had wedding on 2Nd week of FEB.. INSHALLAH AP KA JALDI LETTER AJAI GHA
my birthday is 16th june , my hubby ws askin ur birthday gift ll be ur remedical request .............. but I GUESS THY SEND U MY GIFT.... HAHAHHAHA........ ENJOYYYYYYY....LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
khan82 said:
thanks bro please pray for me all of you guys please please
DNT WORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY meri jan ........... everythng will be alriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
Seems like CHC-Islamabad is sending PPRs in batches then they stop for a while and after a while they send a whole bunch of PPRs again. I really hope that next batch of PPRs they send are the ones who recently just had received and done remedicals InshAllah...
inshallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i hope this bunch also includes me plzzzzzzzzzzzz............. allah miyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
need help guys,
i have send mani signed faxes to the embassy stating that my hubby's mailing address has changed.
And they still have not changed it in the e-case online .... so yesterday I called the Citizenship and Immigration
Canada n they told me that thy cant do anything I have to send the embassy a letter.
Last night i send a letter to the embassy n told them that we have signed the paper n send it to them through Jan/- March
jus in case they havent received it.

I got a reply to the email this morning that says'
"Dear Client
Regards to the email below SIGN a letter n send it"
thts it...............

I have send bout 10 altogether including the ones my baby send.
and yet they still want me to send them another letter signed????????????????????

What do you guys think? Should send anther one....or email again
there is no choice sister just do as embassy wantssssss i think just send a singed letter

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Thank you Bhai finalli someone replies :)
+1 from me
thanks again... i send a fax so that means wen i get a copy of the send fax i should send that one to them by email?
Yes you can send the copy

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
Ameen!!! Thanks for your duas, and alway keep in your dua :)

InshAllah soon your initial review would start, as we have seen people from June/July/Aug 2010 AORs are now starting to receive rePCC and IMM forms...So it should be soon for you.
ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
jani99 said:
how did you get the appointment? and what did you talk to them? and what did those *censored word*s say?
i emailed on case specific email id.. they replied saying give us response you dont have to come but i still went and told them standing outside the embassy that i want to meet someone. it matter of my f....g life.they met me n my wife i explained them everything then they told me to write the explaination down there n then soo i did and gave it in. aafter two days i emailed and asked if i have adressed their objection they replied

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Requested documents were received on 14 Feb 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
this is my last email response now they are not replying to emails.. im ordeing caips note now.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Pak28 said:
salam every one as of my last post i got so many good answers from you guys i am really thankful as all of you know that i am Aug2010 AOR and my file is in queue with immigration officer when should email them to get an update from them should i wait an other month or so ??????
wats ur AOR DATE ? BROOOOOOOOO

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
How about Dr.Neelofar Nadeem's cases.......How long New dehli are taking...?
i don't know about Dr. Neelofar .... process of medical only takes 3-4 weeks from dehli to Isb...

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
jani99 said:
Same thing happened to me, I faxed and emailed a letter to CHC-Islamabad stating that my wife's address has been changed and she is now living with my parents in Karachi... I also sent number of inquiry emails and requested them to change the address as the e-cas still shows the old address...

After almost a year those lazy f*cks sent a marriage not genuine letter to my wife's Lahore address...

Bunch of scumbags @ CHC-Islamabad.
In my case they asked for fax...

I emailed them to inform that i have changed my address and wanted to update the address, i have got the below mentioned reply;

Dear Client:

This is in response to your email (see below) regarding a change in your mailing address for your immigration application.

If you would like us to make a change of address on your application, or for our office to re-send mail that you have failed to receive, you must submit your address with an original signature. We cannot accept this new contact information by email; this is to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.

Please send us a signed fax or a signed letter (see fax number and address below) with the following information:
  • your original request to change your mailing address,
  • the full name of applicant and original signature,
  • the applicant's date of birth,
  • the file number [letter followed by a nine-digit number],
  • telephone number, including area code,
  • fax number, including area code,
  • the mailing address, and
  • a return fax number and/or e-mail address (if available)

Please do not send any new address information by email. As we require your signature on this information, kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and this email has been deleted.

Note that address changes for applications at visa offices may not be made using the online service on the CIC web site’s E-Client Application Status (E-Cas) and that the change of address resulting from the future reception at this office of the information noted above will not be reflected on E-Cas. Change of address notifications for applications at visa offices must always be submitted directly to the visa office processing the application.

after that I have fax them and they updated the address even on E-Cas too.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
PPH said:
i have done my medical on 14th june, only thing thy givn is payement receipt, now is it necessary i send ths receipt by tcs to chc isb for confirmation that i did my medical?
You don't have to, but it is a good idea to just atleast send them an email and attached scanned copies of the receipt so if they want to go to the next step atleast they know that you have done the remedical or else untill they get the medical results they will keep putting a new BFD on the file and that would delay the process even more.

AwaaraHon

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Apr, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar, 2011
Hi Guys,
I've been a dormant member of this forum.Just wanna share a good news with you guys. Finally my wife got PPR. Here is the time line of my case.
Applied to Mississauga:Feb 2010
CHC-ISB Acknowledgement:Apr 2010
Additional Docs and Re-Med Request:Feb 2011
PPR:June 2011
Good luck to those still waiting for.