Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Thank you Bhai finalli someone replies :)
+1 from me
thanks again... i send a fax so that means wen i get a copy of the send fax i should send that one to them by email?

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Thank you Bhai finalli someone replies :)
+1 from me
thanks again... i send a fax so that means wen i get a copy of the send fax i should send that one to them by email?
Ok for Address change and telephone number change u have to send them a letter. They will never change it if u send them fax. Tell ur husband that he should send them a letter by courier and then email them with the tracking details and scanned copy of letter.

J

jani99

HIC2011 said:
Ok for Address change and telephone number change u have to send them a letter. They will never change it if u send them fax. Tell ur husband that he should send them a letter by courier and then email them with the tracking details and scanned copy of letter.
Same thing happened to me, I faxed and emailed a letter to CHC-Islamabad stating that my wife's address has been changed and she is now living with my parents in Karachi... I also sent number of inquiry emails and requested them to change the address as the e-cas still shows the old address...

After almost a year those lazy f*cks sent a marriage not genuine letter to my wife's Lahore address...

Bunch of scumbags @ CHC-Islamabad.

J

jani99

Citizenship & Immigration Canada is the most in advance and the most inefficient department in whole Canada...

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
thank you saggit, muzmil....and extra special thanks to maximus and mahmed....

inshaAllah it is the ppr with re-med...but cant be sure until i have the letter in my hands,
here's my timeline, and if anyone has any questions, then im more then happy to help

october 2009- applied to miss
december 2009- isl started processing
july 2010- medical expired
october 2010- asked for proof then sponsor will reisde in canada, IMM forms, and re-pcc
march 2011- asked for exit stamps from passort, IMM forms again
june 14, 2011- email response that remedical with another request has been sent....

now waiting

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Hey fellas, So here is a mind bender for the experienced folks on here... I been reading this forum for two days now... a lot of information to consume here... hard to digest sometimes and even wanna throw up after reading about the bright workmen in CHC-Isld...

Anyways, my wife was 16 at the time of marriage.. most forms require information about applicant since the age 18.. I'm just writing "not applicable" in those sections.. police certificate is not need I assume, since the requirement for that is 18 yr as well .. does this mean I just apply and it will be done quickly since there is no background checks required ???

J

jani99

Kasam_se said:
Hey fellas, So here is a mind bender for the experienced folks on here... I been reading this forum for two days now... a lot of information to consume here... hard to digest sometimes and even wanna throw up after reading about the bright workmen in CHC-Isld...

Anyways, my wife was 16 at the time of marriage.. most forms require information about applicant since the age 18.. I'm just writing "not applicable" in those sections.. police certificate is not need I assume, since the requirement for that is 18 yr as well .. does this mean I just apply and it will be done quickly since there is no background checks required ???
Interesting, so u mean your wife is below 18 years of age and you are not attaching any police clearance for her?

If that is the case, I wonder if CIC recognize your marriage for your wife being below 18...

J

jani99

jani99 said:
Interesting, so u mean your wife is below 18 years of age and you are not attaching any police clearance for her?

If that is the case, I wonder if CIC recognize your marriage for your wife being below 18...
Background checks will be done no matter what ever the situation is... Canada screens each applicant who is seeking Canadian visa...

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
jani99 said:

Canadian immigration website states that you can apply for spouse at age 16 so marriage is recognized.. even here in Canada age for marriage is 16.. the only thing is that here they require a letter of consent from parents before the marriage is registered here. so ya CIC SHOULD recognize this marriage as it is on canada immigration website about recognized age being 16.

J

jani99

Kasam_se said:
Canadian immigration website states that you can apply for spouse at age 16 so marriage is recognized.. even here in Canada age for marriage is 16.. the only thing is that here they require a letter of consent from parents before the marriage is registered here. so ya CIC SHOULD recognize this marriage as it is on canada immigration website about recognized age being 16.
Good to know... Thanks for your quick reply

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Kasam_se said:

I would suggest that you send a PCC anyways. They might ask you for one later on and it might delay your process. Although if your wife turns 18 before PPR, then again they are more likely to ask for it. They look for reasons to delay the process, so try to provide them everything you can.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TGIF said:
Does anyone know in how many days do the meds get uploaded to the system when it reaches delhi.

Does anyone has any insight to this?? Do you know how much time it takes for CHC ISB to get those results.
they take 3-4 weeks Dr. Zulfiqar deals all the medical cases in Dehli....

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
saifsmarty said:
SALAM TO ALL MEMBERS ,

* I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS ALOT TO ALL MEMBERS WHO HAS WISHED ME AT RECIVING OF MY RE-MED.

ESPECIALLY , SAGGIT, HIC, REY,ANDEERA, ALPHA, ALI_SHAH, AYESHA,SHAKEELA ,DANNY AND ALL WHO ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME.
**** I READ THIS FORUM WHENEVR FIND TIME.., WANT TO ANSWER FOR MANY QUESTIONS BUT CANT COZ OF SHORTAGE OF TIME FROM WORK.WELL,ANYONE FOR ANY SUPORT OR HAVE ANY QUESTION WRITE ME PM OR ON FORUM AND I CAN REPLY (AS WE WORK WITH AN IMMIGRATION EXPERTS TEAM IN LHR).

(2ND)..** HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR REAL AND GENUINE BUSINESSMEN/INVESTORS THOSE WHO LIVE IN PK OR IN CANADA,WANT TO HAVE SECURE AND TRUSTABLE INCOME WITH REASONABLE INVESTMENTS.

**** WE ARE A TRADERS GROUP,SITUATED IN LHR CITY (TRADE IN RICE,OIL,SPICES ON A HUGE LEVEL). MANY CLIENTS R WORKIN AND HAVE INVESTED & GETTING PROFITS/MNTHS ON THIER INVESTMENTS. INVESTOR HAS NOTHIN TO DO ANYTHING,ALL WORK WIL BE DONE BY US,ITS 100% SECURE AND GUARANTEED.. (MIN 5000$ TO MAX 20000$ ACOUNT SIZE) AND U GET 8% TO 10 % PROFITS ON UR MONEY/MNTH( MEAN IF 5000$ IS THERE ..U GET 40,000PKR/MNTH). WHILE REAL MONEY STAYS THERE AND U WITHDRAW REAL MONEY IF LIKE ON 3 DAYS SHORT NOTICE.THERE IS PROPER AGREEMENT FOR THIS BUSINESS.SO,NO NEED TO WORRY AT ALL.PPL HAV FOUND IT GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN THESE CRISIS WHERE MONEY IS SAFE AND ALSO GIVES HANDSOME MARGIN... ( FUNDS STAYS IN UR ACOUNT ,U DONT GIVE US UR MONEY )..BUT IT WILL MAKE MONEY FOR U. MORE DETAIL CAN CONTACT IN PM.THANKS.
REGARDS, *sAIF. :) :)
THEY CONGARTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ FOR REMEDICALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
How about Dr.Neelofar Nadeem's cases.......How long New dehli are taking...?