CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
salam everyone,any good news?
Re-medical request was recently mailed out to my wife by CHC_Islamabad. I emailed them today to find out and they replied back in 5 minutes!!!!!! WOW

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. A request letter was sent out to applicant on XX June 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
InshAllah you will be giving us the good news next :) keep praying...

DodgeCharger said:
Re-medical request was recently mailed out to my wife by CHC_Islamabad.

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. A request letter was sent out to applicant on XX June 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
In case you did not notice...I had to first publically BEG for +1 then blackmailed another brother for +1 and then it came in fashion to +1 me... ;D

wes786 said:
AJJ kal +1s bohut sale pe baatey jarahe hai... kya baat hai :p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
In case you did not notice...I had to first publically BEG for +1 then blackmailed another brother for +1 and then it came in fashion to +1 me... ;D
+1 for the good wishes, thanx i tried to do it, it told me to wait 168 hours :eek:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Aik dum fitt...mujhe sab kuch ata tha...pehle 15 min tak hath mai exam le ker khush hoti rahi ke wah mujhe to sab ata hai..then hosh aya ke ata hay to likho bhi to...so jaldi jaldi sab likh diya...inshAllah marks will be out in two months... ;D jo jo nahi likhna tha meine wo bhi likh diya to show the marker that I have studied very very hard :p

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Exam kaisa howa?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Ok now it makes much more sense...you are like me...planning mai 4 din...and the actual work is just for 1 day....I know I've the same problem...I always need all of my cloths cuz I keep them so neat and take good care of them while I also end up buying new cloths so i have many many many...and all of them are in good condition...I will clean up once I have to move out with my hubby...the new place will give me more storage space too :D

mahmed17 said:
haha no first 3 days i planned how to clean it then on 4th day i actually cleaned it ::) except i kind of cleaned out 0.4% so far because everything i see im like NO I NEED THAT lol this is taking longer than expected :p

now you have +6 ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes bhai or anybody who knows can u tell which company has the cheapest rate to call pakistan plz from mobile to mobile.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
Re-medical request was recently mailed out to my wife by CHC_Islamabad. I emailed them today to find out and they replied back in 5 minutes!!!!!! WOW

Dear Client,

congrats InshAllah soon you will be together with your family keep us in your dua please

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
so how it works how much they charge is their a charging fee.
i think the the real cost effective is you made an account on skype and buy a deal

6$ a month then you will get every day 6 hours and its for a month to call USA and CANADA any land line and mobile number

and give that id and password to your husband

then it can safe your money....it also have call record