April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ALI_KHAN said:
Good info magar u know when u have just arrived in canada as a new immig, usa doesnt give u a visit visa right away. I meant to ask ke kitney dino baad its safe to apply..I mean kuch tou ties show kerne parhingay na to canada..I have a frnd who applied within 2 months of arriving to canada and got rejected..
my cousins husband when he came to canada he tried to go to the US after 4 months of being here and got rejected so I am sure that within 1 year it will be harder to get the visa maybe after that it will be a little easier.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Ali_Shah said:
Jia app nai spouse wala coulm fill out kiya tha na?
mei ne sirf applicant aur dep(for my daughter)fill kia tha.which is right,I think so :)

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Biometric scanning for immigrants coming: ministry

Federal Immigration Minister Jason Kenney's office has confirmed Canada will soon roll out biometric scanning for travellers seeking visas to Canada, but it won't say which country will be first.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announces a new regulatory agency for immigration consultants in Toronto on March 18. The initiative is part of a broader crackdown on bogus operators. Colin Perkel/Canadian Press
On Friday, the Toronto Star reported the federal government is planning to roll out the first phase of the $200-million electronic fingerprinting program in India because of ongoing concerns about widespread immigration fraud on applications from that country.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/06/03/bc-biometric-immigration-figure-prints.html

In my opinion they are going to kick in first in India,than soon in PK
sorry I am not belong to this thread but being a Pakistani I visit here every now and then to see how my Fellow Pakistanis are doing---- you will be amazed to know india is on the top when it comes to marriage fraud but still has under 6 months timeline, sad!!!----I assure you that Pakistan is not going to be the next, it will be either Philippines, Nigeria, Dominican Republic, Cuba or China!---Pakistan is a victim of its own device and ofcourse Discrimination.

sometimes I really feel sorry for my Pakistani brothers and sisters who are suffering from this painful ordeal-- I have been apart from my wife for only 2 months and feels like its ages--wish if there was some fast forward button and we could be with our loved ones in no time!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hsbalouch said:
sorry I am not belong to this thread but being a Pakistani I visit here every now and then to see how my Fellow Pakistanis are doing---- you will be amazed to know india is on the top when it comes to marriage fraud but still has under 6 months timeline, sad!!!----I assure you that Pakistan is not going to be the next, it will be either Philippines, Nigeria, Dominican Republic, Cuba or China!---Pakistan is a victim of its own device and ofcourse Discrimination.

sometimes I really feel sorry for my Pakistani brothers and sisters who are suffering from this painful ordeal-- I have been apart from my wife for only 2 months and feels like its ages--wish if there was some fast forward button and we could be with our loved ones in no time!

Thanks for sharing and yeah it's a rough ride for us Pakistanis mate. I am glad that London is fast and you will be done in no time...pray for us all!

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thanks for sharing and yeah it's a rough ride for us Pakistanis mate. I am glad that London is fast and you will be done in no time...pray for us all!
My Country and its people are always in my prayers--may Allah bring that day very soon in our lives.

thanks for the good thoughts!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsbalouch said:
My Country and its people are always in my prayers--may Allah bring that day very soon in our lives.

thanks for the good thoughts!
Balouch sahib. Many thanks for kind thoughts. Tusi great o. :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Thanks everyone :D Woke up today and had +3 ratings...Yayyy :D

Its a slow day today...Hope it picks up pace tomorrow and we hear of more remeds and PPRs one after another :D Whatsup people whats going on in life? Besides exams? :)

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
hello guys : lo je aj 3 forum members beth hy gye . it was nice meeting with saggit and eymasood tonite at 9pm in lahore .we had very good time,chit chat and visited diffrent places in liberty,model town .
* reymasood looks gud and like shahrukh khan ... :) isnt true saggit bro ?
* and saggit is a nice ,smart guy .
*** bhais chiken burger wasnt gud but sndwiches were better . hope dunkin donuts ap logo ko psand aya hoga ,,stay in touch and pray for eachother.

WAITING FOR RE-MED NOW .
saggit_16 said:
Thanks bro 8) lol
Yes It was really nice to meet although it was adhoc meeting but turned out to b a really good one.....
Yep Sandwich was better...... bro comon I love Dunkin Donuts Alaska cofee :)
* Yes Ray looks like shahrukh but he is more gora n chickna ;)
* Man ur smart too ;) like ur ID Saif smarty but man InshaALLAh u would with family soon now pay some attention to ur health too ur gonna need that there :)

oh thanks saif and saggit bhai.....

wasy yar we enjoyed a lot....bohat acha laga ap logon sy mil kar yarr milty rahy gye or shugal lagaty rahin gye

baqi yarr saif bhai ALLAH kary yarr ap ka or baki sab lagon ka jaldy done ho jaye

yarr wasy bohat batin ki ham ny or saggit woh yad ha na

(...he.. main na ...she... main...... panchon ungliyan ghee main...))))):):):):):)

laly milty rahyin gye and .....thanks for the compliment about me.

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
HIC2011 said:
bass yaar :) I think all 2009 cases are finished now except JMB 2008 and saifsmarty..Inshallah they will also get it

thanks so much for remembering me maximus, i really appreciate it...still waiting :eek:(

but on a happier note, congratu;ations to mahmed and mareea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ALI_KHAN said:
U only need to fill the applicant part not anything else..all other columns gets N/A i.e spousal. Thats what my lawyer said and thats what my wife did and she has the passport with visa on it now. So guess we were not wrong and so are u..eek month mai ajay ga ap ka visa..cheers

Thanks Ali Bhai :) .. I have done the same too .. How long after sending the passport was the visa issued to your wife?

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mariah said:
yes i asked my lawyer too
just the applicants info needs to be there....

Thanks Mariah :)

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
jia said:
DONT TAKE TENSION SEE ON NEXT PG OF PPR.ITS CLEAR
AB mujhe ghalt samj ker -1 mat dedena waise bhi kisi nei -1 dia hain :'(

Lol Nooo infact I have given you +1 :D .. Cheers !

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
mareea said:
Thanks Ali Bhai :) .. I have done the same too .. How long after sending the passport was the visa issued to your wife?
Well exactly 45 days..magar uska remed and ppr sath aya tha..warna alag alag bhi taqreeban itna he time lagta hai bas 2 things alag request hoti hain..