29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mariah said:
+ 1 for u mareeaa
Awww Thankk youuuu ... My first +1 on this forum :D *hugs*

mahmed17 said:
AWW please don't be hurt ab dehko kitne +1 ho gaye hain :D
Hain?? :eek: .. rate tou 2 loogon nay kia phir how come + 3 :O .. Anywayssss .. Thankkk yoouuu Mahmeeddd ... *kisses and hugs* ... Aj kal zara mood acha hai mra 8)

kapechoo

Jun 4, 2011
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Preparing
Good Day, Great job everyone, sharing your experience and knowledge to help each other. Please keep up the nobel job.

I have a question. I just got married and preparing my wife's sponsership. After Marriage my wife is staying at her parents place because her job is close to her parents house. She will not quit job until she gets the VIsa. Is it OK to use her Parents address as her current/permanet address? What do you guys suggest. WES786, can you please adlso give me your expert advise. Thanks evryone.

amuhammad

Apr 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
AOR Received.
27-July-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Re-medical request has been issued:

Received following reply from the isl office:

=======================================================
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 27 May 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Dear Immigration officer:

I am sponsoring my wife. It has been passed nine (9) months by 27th of April, 2011 and we are still waiting to receive a response from your office. In May, I did send an email through website and am still waiting to receive a response.

The unusual lengthy time is causing emmotional toll on both of us and affecting our physical and mental heath, as well making our relationship very challenging.

An status update from your office would be highly appreciated.

The particulars of the case are:
First Name:
Last Name:
DOB:
File #:

I am wondering if there is anything we can do to stop unnecessary delays at our end.

Regards,

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
kapechoo said:
Good Day, Great job everyone, sharing your experience and knowledge to help each other. Please keep up the nobel job.

I have a question. I just got married and preparing my wife's sponsership. After Marriage my wife is staying at her parents place because her job is close to her parents house. She will not quit job until she gets the VIsa. Is it OK to use her Parents address as her current/permanet address? What do you guys suggest. WES786, can you please adlso give me your expert advise. Thanks evryone.
There will be no problem about the address where she is staying. My husband after our marriage is living with my family lol and I gave my address in Pakistan as his permanent address there was no problem with that so you should be fine. :D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
amuhammad said:
Re-medical request has been issued:

Received following reply from the isl office:

=======================================================
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 27 May 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Dear Immigration officer:

I am sponsoring my wife. It has been passed nine (9) months by 27th of April, 2011 and we are still waiting to receive a response from your office. In May, I did send an email through website and am still waiting to receive a response.

The unusual lengthy time is causing emmotional toll on both of us and affecting our physical and mental heath, as well making our relationship very challenging.

An status update from your office would be highly appreciated.

The particulars of the case are:
First Name:
Last Name:
DOB:
File #:

I am wondering if there is anything we can do to stop unnecessary delays at our end.

Regards,
This is good news ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
mareea said:
Hain?? :eek: .. rate tou 2 loogon nay kia phir how come + 3 :O .. Anywayssss .. Thankkk yoouuu Mahmeeddd ... *kisses and hugs* ... Aj kal zara mood acha hai mra 8)
lol I think HIC bro ap ko chup kar rating +1 de rahe the :p if not someone else silently reading ur comment gave u +1 ab +3 ho gaya, u are right mera bhi mood bohat acha hain jo bhi ata hain muj se zaroor puchta k tum ko kia hua khush lag rahi ho because i look like this ;D

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
lol I think HIC bro ap ko chup kar rating +1 de rahe the :p if not someone else silently reading ur comment gave u +1 ab +3 ho gaya, u are right mera bhi mood bohat acha hain jo bhi ata hain muj se zaroor puchta k tum ko kia hua khush lag rahi ho because i look like this ;D

Ohhh I must then thank that silent reader too for rating me positive :D

I knowwww ! .. I have my exams starting from Wed and I just can not concentrate .. I'm so super excited Masha'Allah se .. :D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
mareea said:

I knowwww ! .. I have my exams starting from Wed and I just can not concentrate .. I'm so super excited Masha'Allah se .. :D
ok u do really well on ur exams phir un k baad inshAllah tiyari bhi shuru karni hain, main to ab tayari shuru karni hain for husbands arrival i am done exam so ab time to start renovating my room and doing summer cleaning throw all the junk and make space for hubby :p

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:

I am the silent reader :p

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
ok u do really well on ur exams phir un k baad inshAllah tiyari bhi shuru karni hain, main to ab tayari shuru karni hain for husbands arrival i am done exam so ab time to start renovating my room and doing summer cleaning throw all the junk and make space for hubby :p

Rofl ... My husband must be doing the same .. cleaning junk and making space for me lol :D

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
HIC2011 said:
I am the silent reader :p

Hahhahahaha :D .. OMG you all r soo cute :D .. Thank you Mr. Silent Reader ;D.. Btw Mahmed guessed it right !

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kapechoo said:

There is no problem with giving your wife's address as the permanent address. They just want an address where they can send the letters, and requests to. My wife lives with her mom aswell because she was studying and I gave her moms address to the embassy. And since January 2010 she has received all the requests and documents without any issues :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
Hahhahahaha :D .. OMG you all r soo cute :D .. Thank you Mr. Silent Reader ;D.. Btw Mahmed guessed it right !
Hi Mareea(+1 koshi ka). Ap ko be bohut bohut mubarik ho PPR ki If I havnt wish you yet. Also good luck with the exam.Tip: If you are confuse on any question ask the person sitting next to you. :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
mareea said:
Rofl ... My husband must be doing the same .. cleaning junk and making space for me lol :D
lol of course, sab ko yeh to patha hain k wardrobe space divide honi chahiye wife- 95% husband- 5% ;D so I am only cleaning out 5% ;)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi Mareea(+1 koshi ka). Ap ko be bohut bohut mubarik ho PPR ki If I havnt wish you yet. Also good luck with the exam.Tip: If you are confuse on any question ask the person sitting next to you. :)
hahaha Mareea please one2ka4 bhai ki advice mat lena un ka dil hain k aane se pehle exam bhi fail kar lo LOL just joking :p