http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2011/05/24/oecd-better-life-index.html

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S khan said:
Canada second best country :)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2011/05/24/oecd-better-life-index.html
yani k pakistan 1st place pe aa gaya ha abb ;D ......list ki neeche ki taraf se ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
S. Jan said:
Assalam alaikum every1 :)
hope u guys are doing fine .. n i hope everyone gets PRs or stamped visas soon INSHALLAH..
By the grace of ALLAH my hubbyz sponsorship is done... i spent like 18 months in pakistan wid him.. (was there for him throughout the process)... then a week ago we wur able to come here together...after his sponsorship.. MASHALLAH ... it was a long process...

I have a few tips to offer during this process...
-Its better if the sponsor person sends case inquiries instead of the applicant... we would inquire about our case status in short email every month or two after the the initial stage was over(first 12 months).

-to show ur relationship is genuine... please make a trip to pakistan and take photoz with ur spouse and his/her family members on different occasions such as relative weddings or birthday parties. If u wana stay a year or so till the sponsorship is completed then plz before visiting Pakistan get ur lease agreement, parent's support letter or employer's letter showing that u have something to come back to.. i-e ur ties with Canada (it cud be anything but something to satisfy them that u intend to settle in Canada and u have made plans already for that)... send these documents along with ur plans and intentions beforehand.

- If u cant make this trip... then keep sending them voluntary documents such as gift receipts, skype log history, emails or cards exchanged, and phone bills.. or financial support documentations.

Pray for urself and everyone else... and have a good faith in ALLAH...n be patient..
Congratulations...Keep us all in prayers and happy togetherness.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
S. Jan said:
Assalam alaikum every1 :)
hope u guys are doing fine .. n i hope everyone gets PRs or stamped visas soon INSHALLAH..
By the grace of ALLAH my hubbyz sponsorship is done... i spent like 18 months in pakistan wid him.. (was there for him throughout the process)... then a week ago we wur able to come here together...after his sponsorship.. MASHALLAH ... it was a long process...

I have a few tips to offer during this process...
-Its better if the sponsor person sends case inquiries instead of the applicant... we would inquire about our case status in short email every month or two after the the initial stage was over(first 12 months).

-to show ur relationship is genuine... please make a trip to pakistan and take photoz with ur spouse and his/her family members on different occasions such as relative weddings or birthday parties. If u wana stay a year or so till the sponsorship is completed then plz before visiting Pakistan get ur lease agreement, parent's support letter or employer's letter showing that u have something to come back to.. i-e ur ties with Canada (it cud be anything but something to satisfy them that u intend to settle in Canada and u have made plans already for that)... send these documents along with ur plans and intentions beforehand.

- If u cant make this trip... then keep sending them voluntary documents such as gift receipts, skype log history, emails or cards exchanged, and phone bills.. or financial support documentations.

Pray for urself and everyone else... and have a good faith in ALLAH...n be patient..
Many Many Congratulations :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Thank you so much ONE 2 Ka 4 brother one other question do i need to have invitation letter or its not must with out that they will issue me visa
NA you dont you need invitation letter. Its a simple I think 2 pages application just write the reason of your visit like 1 month visit to sis-in-law.
I think form is available on UK embassy in Canada website (http://ukincanada.fco.gov.uk/en/visiting-uk/visas)

My mom & sister went there many years ago on PR base and we wrote the reason 3 week visit to family relatives and they issue 3 month visa.
Since after now we always travel on CND passport to UK.

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
guys need help........

i cant check my online file status my case was filled by my husband on 26 august 2010 n file got tranfffered to islamabad on 29 septmber 2010 i have my file number but still im unable to c any status online
and what is this AOR??
i have not got any letter nothing at all
so pls help...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
maham noor said:
guys need help........

i cant check my online file status my case was filled by my husband on 26 august 2010 n file got tranfffered to islamabad on 29 septmber 2010 i have my file number but still im unable to c any status online
and what is this AOR??
i have not got any letter nothing at all
so pls help...
Make sure you are entering correct information.

Choose Immigration File# as the ID: enter file number starting with B or Fxxxxxxxxx(without dashes)
Last name: your last name
DOB: your DOB
Place of Birth: your Place of Birth

AOR stands for Acknowledgement of Reciept. They have stopped sending AOR letters from Sept/Oct so you probably weren't sent one either.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
NA you dont you need invitation letter. Its a simple I think 2 pages application just write the reason of your visit like 1 month visit to sis-in-law.
I think form is available on UK embassy in Canada website (http://ukincanada.fco.gov.uk/en/visiting-uk/visas)

My mom & sister went there many years ago on PR base and we wrote the reason 3 week visit to family relatives and they issue 3 month visa.
Since after now we always travel on CND passport to UK.
Thank you so much bro for helping

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
saggit_16 said:
InshaALLAH you would get PPR soon ur July 2009 AOR have you tried CAIPS notes?
What was the activity on ur file?
waiting for caips notes.after submiting pcc,re-med n imm etc..

J

jani99

I am july 1, 2010 AOR... This is the reply I got from b*stards today...

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jani99 said:
I am july 1, 2010 AOR... This is the reply I got from b*stards today...

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
That sounds normal, they are opening files after 9-12 months....They took 11 Months for my wife's file

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bigmakdaddy said:
sorry jia sister, bas confirm karaha tha. pehle bhi kisi ko brother kaha to sis nikli, kisi ko sis kaha to brother nikla. filhal karachi gathering main koi sister to join nahin karahin, unless aap start karen aur dosri sisters bhi join karlen. Wese hamara irada hai ke PIALA hotel jakar, nale ke paas manji pe bhet ke champi karwayen :p just kidding
lolz..