+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Univeristy

usamaa001

Jun 5, 2012
Hi how is it possible to change the university like if have got admission in masters and the visa so what is the procedure to change the university and go for a graduate program

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
usamaa001 said:
Hi how is it possible to change the university like if have got admission in masters and the visa so what is the procedure to change the university and go for a graduate program
  • You may change your school, program, field of study or level of study (e.g. from the Bachelor level to the Masters level) without applying for a new study permit. You do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either. You may continue to use your study permit as long as it is valid.
  • However, you must notify CIC via your MyCIC account when you are transferring from one designated learning institution to another, even if it is at the same level of study.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=487&t=15

usamaa001

Jun 5, 2012
hi thanks so it means currently I have admission in masters upon arrival in Canada can I can get admission in bachelors and can do bachelors there and cic will have no problem and I will just have to inform cic

because in my case I will be changing the university and also from a master level to a bachelors level