Mar 8, 2018
Hello all ,
i just want to ask you about my visa chances after refusal
i applied for canadian student visa in 2004 in india and refused
after i applied trv from europe in 2005 and refused
now am living in the europe from last 13 years legally
doing busiiness here from last 9 years
last week got us visa for 10 years but its not used
if i apply now for canada visitor visa , is there any chances ???
thanx in advance

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Nobody of course here can predict an outcome all you can do is apply ensuring that you answer any question about past refusals as a 'yes', show firm ties to your current country that you reside in and hope for the best.

geriind

Mar 8, 2018
also i have a good travel history , having PR of one of schengen country from last 6 -7 years , have 4-5 scengen visas , 2 UK visas , including russian , belaroos , france , austria , spain + US visa for 10 years (unused) got it few days before , + my wife is pregant so she will stay here in europe with our one baby as am going alone there ...having own business here with 3 employees . what you think ? what kind of documents i need to attach with my application ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
my wife is pregant so she will stay here in europe with our one baby as am going alone there
How long would you be visiting? And purpose of your visit?

Do list the documents you would intend to submit

Have you ordered GCMS notes to understand why you were refused twice?

geriind

Mar 8, 2018
First of all ,thanx for your reply ,

i want to go there for 7 days to attend my cousin marriage , and also visit after or before ( not sure) US (alreday have US visa) for one week , so totally for 2 weeks
i think i will submit the following documents :

company registration : running this company from 2009
tax returns for last 3 years
company bank statement from last 6 months (have turnover near abt 10000 cad dollar every month ) but closing balance
is always 2-3000 cad dollar
bank balance certificate of personel a\c having near abt 15000 cad dollar
travel insurance for that period
air tickets from canada to US or US to canada

travel history
am living in schengen country from last 13 years , have PR from 2011 and wife living here from 4 years and 2 year old daughter ,
both have PR also
in the 2 passports have 3 schengen visa , 2 others visa and 2 visa for UK + US visa (unused)
travelled to almost 7-8 countries in europe , UK,UAE, have near abt 45-50 stamps in passport

now my questions are :

i want to go alone there as my wife is pregnant and marriage is in june and delivery date is end of july , do i have to mention this in my covering letter ? + submit some confirmation from her DR ?

what documents i need from my relative ? invition letter + something ? like passport copy ? or marriage booking hall reservation ?
bank statements of them ? or proof of the property ?

do i need to submit the marriage certificate and daughter birth certifiacte ?

any other documents ?

about refusal 2 time

that time i was very young , dont have sufficent funds , now am 36 and thinking the now things are totally changed in 13 years

waiting for your advice please

how you see this ?

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
They will be uncomfortable with you wanting to come all the way from india for only seven days.

geriind

Mar 8, 2018
ok , so what you suggest ? also am travelling from europe not from india

Last edited:

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
At least two weeks. leaving your family behind will help but it is never a sure bet.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i want to go there for 7 days to attend my cousin marriage , and also visit after or before ( not sure) US (alreday have US visa) for one week , so totally for 2 weeks
I suggest you include a broad day-by-day plan for your US visit + a flight itinerary, not confirmed tickets for Europe>>Canada>>US>>.Europe + any hotel bookings for the US visit or any invitation from your US friends/relatives

company registration : running this company from 2009
tax returns for last 3 years
You must include evidence to show your company is actively trading: Company profile + contact list of customers (key customers) + 2-3 purchase orders/works contracts, especially any business expected after you return to Europe + your company website, etc

company bank statement from last 6 months (have turnover near abt 10000 cad dollar every month ) but closing balance
is always 2-3000 cad dollar
This can be a bit tricky because normally, someone cannot use company/business funds for a private visit.

bank balance certificate of personel a\c having near abt 15000 cad dollar
No last-minute transfers + nothing borrowed. If you have transferred any funds between your company and personal bank accounts then include a short explanation why you can use company money and how it won't affect your business expenses.

travel insurance for that period
Okay

air tickets from canada to US or US to canada
Don't buy confirmed tickets until you are issued a TRV

travel history
am living in schengen country from last 13 years , have PR from 2011 and wife living here from 4 years and 2 year old daughter ,
both have PR also
in the 2 passports have 3 schengen visa , 2 others visa and 2 visa for UK + US visa (unused)
travelled to almost 7-8 countries in europe , UK,UAE, have near abt 45-50 stamps in passport
Do include a Travel History document (last 10 years, reverse chronological sequence): Visa details + entry/exit dates + purpose of each visit + scan any valid visas

You must also include evidence of your immigration status in Europe

i want to go alone there as my wife is pregnant and marriage is in june and delivery date is end of july , do i have to mention this in my covering letter ? + submit some confirmation from her DR ?
Yes, it would help as a reason to return.

You must also include copies of your marriage certificate + birth certificate of your daughter

what documents i need from my relative ? invition letter + something ? like passport copy ? or marriage booking hall reservation ?
bank statements of them ? or proof of the property ?
Your host: Invitation letter + their immigration status in Canada + their bank statement (if they wish to provide one, it is not mandatory) + proofs of the wedding + any evidence of your relationship to your host (if possible) else 1-2 emails and photographs together

any other documents ?
Any financial investments + rent agreement or property ownership documents in Europe + rent agreement for your office + proofs of hiring your employees (if any) + a small explanation about who will manage your business temporarily in your absence + a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates for your Canada visit (for the wedding and also for sightseeing) + credit card statements (if the outstanding is low).

Your personal finances must be able to pay for the itineraries which you will submit for the US and Canada + airfare (round trip) + insurance + surplus funds.

You must prove your strong ties to both Europe and India (along similar lines i.e. property ownership + if your parents are financially dependent on you, etc)

about refusal 2 time
You must declare visa refusals to any country (not just to Canada) if that's the case

Reactions: geriind

Sunny_1234

Jul 11, 2016
I suggest you include a broad day-by-day plan for your US visit + a flight itinerary, not confirmed tickets for Europe>>Canada>>US>>.Europe + any hotel bookings for the US visit or any invitation from your US friends/relatives

You must include evidence to show your company is actively trading: Company profile + contact list of customers (key customers) + 2-3 purchase orders/works contracts, especially any business expected after you return to Europe + your company website, etc

This can be a bit tricky because normally, someone cannot use company/business funds for a private visit.

No last-minute transfers + nothing borrowed. If you have transferred any funds between your company and personal bank accounts then include a short explanation why you can use company money and how it won't affect your business expenses.

Okay

Don't buy confirmed tickets until you are issued a TRV

Do include a Travel History document (last 10 years, reverse chronological sequence): Visa details + entry/exit dates + purpose of each visit + scan any valid visas

You must also include evidence of your immigration status in Europe

Yes, it would help as a reason to return.

You must also include copies of your marriage certificate + birth certificate of your daughter

Your host: Invitation letter + their immigration status in Canada + their bank statement (if they wish to provide one, it is not mandatory) + proofs of the wedding + any evidence of your relationship to your host (if possible) else 1-2 emails and photographs together

Any financial investments + rent agreement or property ownership documents in Europe + rent agreement for your office + proofs of hiring your employees (if any) + a small explanation about who will manage your business temporarily in your absence + a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates for your Canada visit (for the wedding and also for sightseeing) + credit card statements (if the outstanding is low).

Your personal finances must be able to pay for the itineraries which you will submit for the US and Canada + airfare (round trip) + insurance + surplus funds.

You must prove your strong ties to both Europe and India (along similar lines i.e. property ownership + if your parents are financially dependent on you, etc)

You must declare visa refusals to any country (not just to Canada) if that's the case
Thank you this info would also help me. Cheers

geriind

Mar 8, 2018
@ Bryanna

now i have all my documents after translation and want to apply online tomarrow .

now i have 2-3 question please ...

purpose of travel ?
what documents i should put in this file ?
proof of marriage of my cousin + tickets + day-by-day plan for my visit ???

in which file i put my flat rent agreement + agreement of my employees ? confirmation from DR that my wife is Pregnant , marriage certificate
, birth certificate of my baby etc ...

am littlebit confused about that

as my documents checklist is

1 Business Registration
2 Travel History
3 Passport
4 Invitation Letter
5 Proof of Means of Financial Support
6 Purpose of Travel
7 Family information

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
purpose of travel ?
what documents i should put in this file ?
proof of marriage of my cousin + tickets + day-by-day plan for my visit ???
Don't buy tickets. It does not guarantee a visa approval.

Proofs of marriage of your cousin: Wedding invitations + email/communication from your cousin inviting you and your parents/family + detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates.

Also, if possible, proof of relationship to your uncle/cousin and/or 1-2 photographs or emails/communication that goes back a few years

in which file i put my flat rent agreement + agreement of my employees ? confirmation from DR that my wife is Pregnant , marriage certificate , birth certificate of my baby etc ...
You must combine all documents, explanations and evidence (which cannot be uploaded into particular sections) as one PDF file. Reference evidence wherever necessary. Upload this to Optional/Letter of Explanation

as my documents checklist is

1 Business Registration
2 Travel History
3 Passport
4 Invitation Letter
5 Proof of Means of Financial Support
6 Purpose of Travel
7 Family information
This is only a guide. You can submit additional evidence and documents beyond this suggested checklist for a more stronger application

Reactions: geriind