+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chances for visitor visa after refusal

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
It wasn't a good idea to apply together as part of the same application. It incorrectly indicated as if your mom resides in KSA. Anyways. It's done, it's done.

Yes, you can apply for your mom, as a separate application, from India. You will need to include all your documents as a super visa host + the medical insurance coverage of minimum CAD 100,000, etc.

Has your mom done her medicals?
No not yet..

I was wondering if there is a need to provide an explanation about her application being withdrawn when applying a new one? she was already issued a UCI number, so would IRCC know already her info?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was wondering if there is a need to provide an explanation about her application being withdrawn when applying a new one? she was already issued a UCI number, so would IRCC know already her info?
You can mention it in a couple of lines. Do include her UCI number

Shilpa_thapa

Jan 13, 2020
hello i got refused 2 times in 2020 study visa i have completed my bds in august 2014 after that i have work experience and i have also a history of visit UAE . my husband is in uae and i live in india is there any chances i get my canada study visa ??