sent to Sydney/ Requested CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2014 - date they receive my application
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
that the quota has been reached is a fact for me for a week already....the question is which day they reached the cap?!
last week I was thinking that they reached the cap on beginning of Nov....but now it seems that 19Oct is the 'magic day'...
next week will be crucial and we will see If more people will got the letter of explanation and we will se how fast they now working on AOR

They got my application on 2nd Oct but just in case I already create EE account.

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
G4v1N said:
I'm just trying to inform those guys whose visa expires in couple of months please create EE profile ASAP. It will take only an hour you don't need any consultant or lawyer for this. DRAW is still not declared.
exactly everyone from Oct should create EE account just in case.

exp7 when they got you application?

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
but you have work permit for now?
I'm sorry but december...ehh you are now on the end of the queue;/
Express Entry...:>you have to try

I understand that you stressed about all of this...me too

I will be applying for BOWP without AOR:p because my work permit expires in 8days heh I hope that everything will be ok with it...otherwise I won't have WP till PR decision will be made so for a year...

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
G4v1N said:
Couple of my friends applied on Oct 23. They haven't get their files back yet.
My app reached on Oct 24th .Neither I received my package in hand nor i got any email from CIC. I don't know whetehr to believe this or not. What ever it is I will create EE profile as well.

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
exactly create a profile and after next week I think it will be more clear for everybody

SharePoint

Jan 12, 2015
mkocisz said:
that the quota has been reached is a fact for me for a week already....the question is which day they reached the cap?!
last week I was thinking that they reached the cap on beginning of Nov....but now it seems that 19Oct is the 'magic day'...
next week will be crucial and we will see If more people will got the letter of explanation and we will se how fast they now working on AOR

They got my application on 2nd Oct but just in case I already create EE account.
cap is reached with last application on October 20 . October 19 th is Sunday.

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
SharePoint said:
cap is reached with last application on October 20 . October 19 th is Sunday.
good point:)

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
mkocisz said:
exactly create a profile and after next week I think it will be more clear for everybody
I clearly understand what you say but I cannot understand why CIC does not announce something officially.
Why they do that?
It is not nice for anyone who is waiting with anxiety what will happen about his future.
Reasonably, we all just guessing ans start making assumptions.

And the next one that I would like to say is that why the draw did not take place today as they had promised?
I really do not understand how difficult for them is to do what they say.

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
there were always lack of official info from CIC

I read that in 2008 they just threw a lot of applications to the garbage after cap was reached!!

about EE and the draw...they have a mess right now with old applications, also they have always delays with new programs...for us is just to wait and always be prepare that 'tomorrow could be some official info about CEC/EE"

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hi People,
I'm new, but I've been following this thread for a while.
And, --excuse my French-- I am tired of reading merde.

Many people is freaking out with the cap situation. Please allowed me to shed some light

a) the cap has been reached. YES. Of course it has! long time ago... they received thousands of applications. But not ALL of them qualified.
b) does this mean they are giving ALL applications back? NO, there is NO WAY.

WHY? Because the subcap is 200 for each NOC group. Meaning that there are NOC's that may or may not have been reached, and it is mandatory for them to ensure the quality of the administration processes.

For example (and this is just an example): NOC 1111 may have reach the cap on May 2, and after that all documents submitted towards that NOC will be returned no matter when you submitted it. While NOC 2222, may end up on December 31st with 150 applications to be process and not 200.
This was clearly explained on the page they stupidly deleted.
They will process 200 per noc. That is "the cap". And it is NOT transferable. So, lets say there is a NOC whit 0 applicants at the end of December, then there will be 7800 applications successfully processed. (8000 - 200)

My guess is, they are taking longer to ensure the quality of immigrants. Being the cap so tight, that they will process the "best" applicants, not necessarily on a "first come first served" basis, as this would be terribly unfair to those who submitted the applications on late December.
It is obviously that they are trying to ensure "quality" right now, EE is a proof of that (no judgement). And this is probably the reason why they are being so silent. Once they decide which applications are going to be processed everything will be fast as a blink.

Also, let me point out that getting the AOR, does not ensure PR. Only means that they are taking your case on consideration. (Although, given the circumstances it is likely that if you got AOR you'll probably get PR too) (but this is not a fact, stated no-where)

There is nothing else but to be patient. You don't know if your NOC cap has been filled. There is still hope for December applicants in weird or less popular occupations.
Bringing on panic does not help.

So, please people, be wise and considerate. It's pointless to create panic or sadness among others that are in the same situation as you.

As for me, I will wait a little longer, see the results of the first drown, and apply under EE if I see I qualify. ;)

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
This response letter clearly states total cap of 8000 reached hence application rejected.

"Your application was received after the maximum of 8,000 complete Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applications was reached. You do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing"

Also towards end of the letter they mentioned

If you submitted a negotiable instrument as a payment of fees, it is being returned to you with this application. If you authorized ac to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided, the credit card was NOT charged and no charges will appear on your credit card statement.

Which means if your payment method is Bank draft they will return original back along with application.
Otherwise if Credit card they will NOT charge the Credit card.

For those whose CC is charged your application falls under 8000 cap.

Which can also be cross verified in OCT 2014 tracker. Every one whose application received on 20th Oct, their payment has been deducted already.

One guy CEC2013RAY on 21st Oct, payment method Bank Draft might also been charged but he hasn't informed to forum or checked from bank yet!!!

Only one lucky guy from 23rd Oct, "sharepoint" who seems to be the first one on 23rd Oct and he has been charged on 16th Jan.

And since than (after first application on 23rd Jan) they stopped charging and may be starts packaging application to return back with similar explanation letter.

CIC may also hold back some applications (may be Oct ones) before returning to ensure in case some one else is rejected or found some last minute issue they may consider next in queue...