+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
arianne092114 said:
havent receive my AOR yet, can apply for express entry?
Yes you can. Even if you have an AOR belonging to CEC you can apply to EE. If you get the invitation trough EE, then you have to inform CIC and withdraw the CEC. (as EE works faster)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Negative-member-of-the-thread: some wise guy once said: "Brake the silence only when your words can improve it". Meaning, if you have nothing good to say, better shut up.
(don't mean to be rude, but seriously guys!!! enough is enough) apply through EE and that is it! broaden your chances and stop crying. Leave this thread for those who certainly want to wait for the good news!!! everybody knows about the bad news... no need to be repetitive.

I mean, I still want to hear of rejected applications and so, but Only first hand. All the rest is merely dreadful speculation.
So far, all I know, is that there is still hope while there is no official info.

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
for newbies:
CIC will accept 8,000 applications
no more
yes less

which means once 8000 applications received NO MATTER if these have any errors or not the cec application will be closed

yet the new EE process is active which means whatever it means

sachinpatel.o1

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
09-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Requested/Paid on 27-04-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,
I am new to this Forum and I need some help with information regarding my situation.
I filed under Canadian Experience Class on Oct-10th 2014 I have still not received any updates on my file from CIC. I have not yet received my File number or any other details about what is going on. I have tracked my file which was confirmed received on OCT 10 2014 by CIC. Just need some help to know what to do next. I have emailed CIC regarding my file information but they have not replied to me back yet. What should I do? It will be good 4 months wait on Feb 10 2015 for me to get any updates on my file. It is kinda annoying to wait so long for a file number. Please help
Throw in some suggestions I'll greatly appreciated it thanks

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sachin: if your application was reached on Oct.10, most probably youre safe and just wait it out.
CEC is currently charging Sept. Applicants as yet.
although being on the safer side, it wouldn't hurt to create an EE profile , just in case.

SilverInvulna

Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys,

I'm new here and I have been catching up your posts on October CEC and EE topics. You guys are very supportive of each other and I wish I knew earlier instead of waiting alone in the dark. My application was received on 10-10 and cashed on 12-31. I might become the luckiest to catch the last train, or the unluckiest because...you know, don't think about it.

I want to add my thought that everyone who hasn't received AOR should prepare for EE. The score requirement should come down and everyone will have a reasonable chance in the upcoming months. For those whose files are already getting returned and work permit expiring this month, I can't even imagine that feeling but I really encourage you to stay positive. For those who still have time left, there's hope in the new system.

I understand there are lots of stress: the wait, the expectation, the borderline impossible LMIA, and the doomed Canadian economy, but I just want to hope for the best for all of us who share the same boat and dramatic moments of life.

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
Guys, does anybody knows what is going to happen with the bridging open work permit and the EE?
I was planning to apply for an bowp, even if it was under implied status without AOR. But, what about now? Does anybody know?
---this just hit me--- :-X

PS: thanks for the +1! :p

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, wait, wait, wait..... until you receive any news/updates personally on your application and don't take someone's news/updates into your account or panic. I hope this forum discussions are turning into without proper evidences which are not completely proven results. I know OCTOBER applications are not charging at least from couple of weeks now that does not meant you are rejected until you see + or - in your hands. It's disappointing for all of us without any updates on our applications, but I believe CIC will also do at their best to give us some updates ASAP. Well, those who are running out their current legal status/visa they can look for updating them without waiting for something; this is what I feel. I hope all our prayers will be turns into good results. ALL THE BEST FOR ALL OF US.

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
Don't lose hope , guys. However, I am not even going to believe that cap has been reached until I have my returned mail in my hand.

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Punjab_rocks said:
Don't lose hope , guys. However, I am not even going to believe that cap has been reached until I have my returned mail in my hand.
I agree what you said ! I can't believe cap reached info until I see my application in my hand or official announcement on CIC.

No need to lose hope !! Some people just tried to through rumour about cap without any official conformation and just happy by seeing all worried people's posts here.

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
My CEC application was received Oct 10/2014. NOC 5222 and 5254 as Skydiving videographer/Skydiving jumpsuit dressmaker. My credit card was charged Dec 31.
Haven't heard yet from CIC about AOR. I don't have T4 and Reference Letter as my employer never provided me. I submitted large supporting documentation about my position, pay checks, working experience etc.
Anybody applied in October got their AOR?

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
sportas said:
My CEC application was received Oct 10/2014. NOC 5222 and 5254 as Skydiving videographer/Skydiving jumpsuit dressmaker. My credit card was charged Dec 31.
Haven't heard yet from CIC about AOR. I don't have T4 and Reference Letter as my employer never provided me. I submitted large supporting documentation about my position, pay checks, working experience etc.
Anybody applied in October got their AOR?
you are safe as ur CC was charged...u will receive ur aor soon..

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Thank you. I would like to have my details as some members - bellow my username. How can I do that?