Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
MridulSharma said:
NOC: 2173, Application is @ Sydney on Oct/9/2014. Money-order cashed Jan/8/2015
Awesome !!! CEC IS SPEEDING UP ALL PROCESS....

sbilla

Jan 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and found this very useful. I have applied for NOC 0112 and my application reached on 23rd Oct 14 and still haven’t heard anything from them.

Please add my details.
Name: sbilla
NOC: 0112
Country of Resident: India
country of origin: India
visa office: NDVO
date package received at CIO: 23rd Oct 2014
payment method: credit card

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Hello,

Why some of application received on 20 Oct get charged but not the one received on 10-15 Oct.

Does that mean something wrong with their file?

Thanks

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
might be something wrong with file or some people dont care to tell people and update excel sheet until they get AOR

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
PR4CAN said:
might be something wrong with file or some people dont care to tell people and update excel sheet until they get AOR
How can we know if something is wrong with the file? Do CIC send email or just return the file?

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
They dont send the email , they just return the file. One of my friend filed PR file from Canada and CIC received his file on 11 Oct but he received his file back on 16 Dec because his file wasnt complete .

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
PR4CAN said:
@ senecanking did you file your PR in Oct month ?
Yes,

Country of Residence : Canada
Country of Origin : India
Visa office : CPC Ottawa
Date filed : 10 Oct 2014
Date Rec : 14 Oct 2014
NOC : 2174
Payment Method : CC

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
Hi
Application received by CIC on 3rd Oct. CC charged on 19th Dec.
I had a query regarding PCC for HK. I am from India but was in Hong Kong for 6 months 1 day.
I have to submit PCC from HK also as a result.
I visited HK Police website for overseas applicants. Out of their requirements, they need 2 items below :-

1) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required.
Question - How do I get this letter from CIC?

2) A full set of his or her fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police or law enforcement agency where he or she presently resides. A full set of fingerprints should include the impression of each of his or her fingers, the plain impression of the four fingers of his or her left and right hand taken simultaneously, and the plain impressions of thumbs. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state:

i. The name and rank of the person taking the fingerprints

ii. The full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop, and

iii. The date and place taken
Fingerprints submitted that do not clearly show certification are not acceptable. Fingerprints taken by the applicants themselves, a legal representative or private / commercial agency are also unacceptable.
Question - Where do I get these fingerprints taken from in Toronto? Any specific Police Office here?

I am expecting my AOR in end of Jan or early Feb so please guide me if anyone has idea of this.

Thanks

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Hi - my current closed WP is expiring by Jan end. I am an Oct applicant and my AOR is expected not before my WP expires because of which i am now forced to apply for Closed WP extension.

My question is that once i get my Closed WP, say for 1 year duration and then after receiving my AOR, am i eligible to apply for a BOWP ? I heard from someone that once you receive a valid Closed WP, i might not be eligible to apply for an BOWP but not sure.

Can someone help me clarify it

kittu_1510

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront (along with application)
Med's Done....
Upfront (June 2015)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Hi Alyahmed, My bank draft is charged today (9th Jan 2015). Please update. Thank you and good luck everyone.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittu_1510 said:
Hi Alyahmed, My bank draft is charged today (9th Jan 2015). Please update. Thank you and good luck everyone.
Updated. Congrats.

Everyone, the tracker should be up-to-date. If I missed updating any information please let me know.

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
alyahmed said:
Updated. Congrats.

Everyone, the tracker should be up-to-date. If I missed updating any information please let me know.
Please add me

Country of Residence : Canada
Country of Origin : India
Visa office : CPC Ottawa
Date filed : 10 Oct 2014
Date Rec : 14 Oct 2014
NOC : 2174
Payment Method : CC

asivrp41

Dec 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Hi
Application received by CIC on 3rd Oct. CC charged on 19th Dec.
I had a query regarding PCC for HK. I am from India but was in Hong Kong for 6 months 1 day.
I have to submit PCC from HK also as a result.
I visited HK Police website for overseas applicants. Out of their requirements, they need 2 items below :-

1) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required.
Question - How do I get this letter from CIC?

2) A full set of his or her fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police or law enforcement agency where he or she presently resides. A full set of fingerprints should include the impression of each of his or her fingers, the plain impression of the four fingers of his or her left and right hand taken simultaneously, and the plain impressions of thumbs. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state:

i. The name and rank of the person taking the fingerprints

ii. The full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop, and

iii. The date and place taken
Fingerprints submitted that do not clearly show certification are not acceptable. Fingerprints taken by the applicants themselves, a legal representative or private / commercial agency are also unacceptable.
Question - Where do I get these fingerprints taken from in Toronto? Any specific Police Office here?

I am expecting my AOR in end of Jan or early Feb so please guide me if anyone has idea of this.

Thanks
Hi -
For 1st question you can probably
1. call CIC and ask if they would provide such a letter now or wait until CIC reviews your application and asks for the PCC.
2. Or you can get the general document checklist from CIC website (Home -> All services -> Immigration & citizenship -> My Application -> Medical or police checks -> Police checks) and put an explanation letter with the requirement info and send it with your request to HK Police department.

For 2nd question, you can go to any police station and get this taken or search for finger printing agencies Toronto and you will many options and in most places they charge more or less the same. Choose a location which is closer to you.

Thanks