Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
Question 1:

1. Visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Scroll down and check the box "I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy Notice." and Submit.
3. Select CIC from the drop down. (first field)
4. Select Individual/Corportation present in Canada (Second drop down)
5. Fill in your details (Self explanatory)
6. Select Member of public for "Select the category that best describes you"
7. select "E-mail" for "How would you prefer to receive the requested records" ( choose the mode you are comfortable with)
8. Continue to next page.
9. You dont need to attach any additional documents, unless you want to prove something.
10. Select Privacy Act in next page
11. Submit the final request. Once you submitted the request, wait for one month.

Also you have to select case files in one of the drop down box.

If you need any help to understand the GCMS, try the link below :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

Question 2:
As far as we know it will not affect your previous application. Only when you send the docs to confirm the new application under EE.

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

I applied GCMS notes today, just wondering i got auto email with temporary tracking number XXXX in this email , so do i need to take any action ?

Please help

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
No action needed.
wait for 30 days, after which you will receive your notes

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
canadababu said:
No action needed.
wait for 30 days, after which you will receive your notes
Thanks for your help, any good news so far we all know CEC process make us crazy day by day :'(

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
No news so far , i am sep 2014 applicant wiating for MR.
Applied for BOWP on June 09, waiting for that as well.

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
for information

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: August 2014 CEC Applicant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Reply #2734 on: September 29, 2015, 05:26:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
My application was received on the 11th Aug 2014. Apart from AOR I haven't had any contact with CIC.

Called CIC today and asked about a timeline for applications in August 2014 and was told "expect to receive PR around June next year".
I asked for confirmation of that and the same line was repeated. I then asked if that was the possible maximum time and was told "no, that is the expected time for those applications at present and it is subject to change at any time". The 14 months only counts from when Ottawa starts working on the application and that didn't happen until this year. She also advised not to contact them again until June next year if I had not heard anything.

Seriously. Why is this process taking SO LONG! Worst case I was thinking I would get a request for MR by the end of the year. Very frustrating.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
For indormation

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: March 2014 applications----- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Reply #2048 on: August 18, 2015, 02:14:30 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hi all,

I've been a silent reader on this forum for a while and it has been a tremendous resource for me. I just wanted to thank everyone here and share my timeline as well:

Application Filed: March 3rd, 2014
AOR received: March 21st, 2014
IELTS: Sent in with application
Medical request: Sept 11th, 2014
RPRF request: November 6th, 2014
RPRF paid: November 11th, 2014
In Process: July 23, 2015
PPR received: July 28, 2015
Passport sent: July 29, 2015
COPR received: August 10, 2015
Landed: August 16th, 2015

My ECAS status did not change from "Application Received" to "In Process" till July 2015, which was a little concerning. I received GCMS notes twice and asked my MP to make a call on my behalf and it seemed like everything was good but the background/security checks were slow. My MP told me that CIC was facing a huge backlog. I was extremely relieved when I finally received my PPR a couple of weeks ago!

Landing experience: I landed on Rainbow bridge on Sunday. I crossed the border in to the USA, walked around and saw Niagara falls from the other side of the border. While entering back, the officer gave me a hard time and asked me why I didn't do my landing "in-land" with CIC. I told him that I tried to make an appointment but I couldn't get an appointment date soon. He wasn't very happy about that. He said that processing landing applications was the least important task for the border officers and I was asked to wait in the building. After an agonizing 4.5 hour wait, my application was finally seen by a different officer. She was very polite and much more civil compared to my first interaction. It took 5 minutes to do the paperwork and I was finally a permanent resident!

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Called CEC just few min ago about PR they said process time has been changed wait till May next year... I asked them can you give me in written as on your website it's been written that process time is 14 month from the date you applied no where it's written that it's 14 month from your processing date..The lady was so so rude...Insted of giving me explanation she adviced me not to call again and told me "if you call again it may delay your process"

So unfair response from Canadian Immigation department.They are making us feel like *censored word*, What the heck is that ?? we are qualified, working for more then two years now and still we have to beg for Residency. They just want labourer from India, phillipince China to take all those *censored word*y jobs and so they are giving Residency to all those so called Skilled worker in 6 month. And real talent like Us who studied here, working in their respective filed, has to wait wait and wait

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KRUNAL.SHAH1190 said:
Called CEC just few min ago about PR they said process time has been changed wait till May next year... I asked them can you give me in written as on your website it's been written that process time is 14 month from the date you applied no where it's written that it's 14 month from your processing date..The lady was so so rude...Insted of giving me explanation she adviced me not to call again and told me "if you call again it may delay your process"

So unfair response from Canadian Immigation department.They are making us feel like *censored word*, What the heck is that ?? we are qualified, working for more then two years now and still we have to beg for Residency. They just want labourer from India, phillipince China to take all those *censored word*y jobs and so they are giving Pr to all those so called Skilled worker Pr in 6 month. And real talent like Us who studied here, working in their respective filed, has to wait wait and wait

hello ,

I have called CIC yesterday . yes the Time has been changed last month to 14 months . I asked the guy about medical request and asked him if I can go for Upfront he said its better if i wait for the medical request. I guess we should not expect anything prior to december sicnce we are october applicants.
As a note for everyone.

How to talk to rude CIC Agents

Call the number .

Great them , ask them how are you doing today ? then start something like I have a question and i know you can't access my file as its not 14 month yet.
then ask your question , trust me I have been calling CIC people and they taught me this.

As a human we always expect that no one should treat us badly.

Hope that help my friend.

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Bro really I didn't know how to talk !!! thanks for teaching me lol
Anyways I talked with them so nicely and even the lady was being so rude I was talking with normal tone. I didn't raise my voice at all. Ofcourse we are not going to hear anything before dec-2015 but you can not Just wait and watch we have to inquire about our application. So did I.

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
KRUNAL.SHAH1190 said:
Bro really I didn't know how to talk !!! thanks for teaching me lol
Anyways I talked with them so nicely and even the lady was being so rude I was talking with normal tone. I didn't raise my voice at all. Ofcourse we are not going to hear anything before dec-2014 but you can not Just wait and watch we have to inquire about our application. So did I.
Dec-2014 ??? OR DEC 2015

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Lol obviously 15 it's a Typo

hot_andy4u2002

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
I had a totally different experience. I applied my CEC application on Sept 9 2014 and just recently submitted my PNP application but Canada post could not confirm delivery so I called CIC to enquire if they received my application. The agent was very helpful n gave me details that my application has been received n gave more information on what stages it has passed through. Without even asking he mentioned that he sees CEC under process n I might hear something very soon even before PNP is processed. He said the current processing time is 14 months so I should hear something in November

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
That's so cool... Yah I know it's been different from agent to agent when I called
them while I was applying for CEC, they gave me so much information and they guide me as well what to do,. but this time really bad experience and the lady on the phone didn't even gave me any explaination and I felt she was just trying to finish the call so quickly..

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
hot_andy4u2002 said:
I had a totally different experience. I applied my CEC application on Sept 9 2014 and just recently submitted my PNP application but Canada post could not confirm delivery so I called CIC to enquire if they received my application. The agent was very helpful n gave me details that my application has been received n gave more information on what stages it has passed through. Without even asking he mentioned that he sees CEC under process n I might hear something very soon even before PNP is processed. He said the current processing time is 14 months so I should hear something in November
Nice to hear your comments. Lets hope for the best. Which we august applicants will hear something this month, feeling cold on stress :) .