+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

pabla250

Dec 29, 2018
I was informed my R10 was OK
And i didnt had any review required
But i am surprised that even criminality didnt start

I have even attached RCMP and INDIAN PCC with my file

My background status shows "we are processing your application , we will inform you when we start your background check "

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
From reading what people say here, I guess that our applications will go to IP2 when they start the eligibility and criminality review and you will get a sign of it in the online application but for the security screening, you won’t get to know at all.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
I was informed my R10 was OK
And i didnt had any review required
But i am surprised that even criminality didnt start

I have even attached RCMP and INDIAN PCC with my file

My background status shows "we are processing your application , we will inform you when we start your background check "
I don't even know about R10 though
I also have attached RCMP N PCC

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Did you changed any of the contact details from your file? Like add or delete any?
Yes, they deleted my foreign address. I got update for medical, then I called next day. They told me that security in progress, anything else not started. Then after a few days, I got a ghost update. Called again, said criminality passed, eligibility in progress. It was a week ago. So waiting

Reactions: Happy4068

Happy4068

Feb 22, 2019
Yes, they deleted my foreign address. I got update for medical, then I called next day. They told me that security in progress, anything else not started. Then after a few days, I got a ghost update. Called again, said criminality passed, eligibility in progress. It was a week ago. So waiting
Hmm... I am wondering why I got this ghost update then.. I am assuming because she deleted many numbers and addresses on file which were irrelevant.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hmm... I am wondering why I got this ghost update then.. I am assuming because she deleted many numbers and addresses on file which were irrelevant.
Could it be that you passed security? I think agents can't make changes to your application, just the officer who handles it. Change address, email, phone is not a huge change...

Reactions: Happy4068

Happy4068

Feb 22, 2019
Could it be that you passed security? I think agents can't make changes to your application, just the officer who handles it. Change address, email, phone is not a huge change...
It would be great!!! What does all security check consists of? Any idea?