+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
@mau123 thanks! Correct me if I'm wrong security happens after criminiality, background checks are completed, right? If so, I'm guessing you'd be getting your PPR shortly.
Ooopppss. Sorry!!! I meant criminality! NOT security. My first update was about CRIMINALITY PASSED.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Ooopppss. Sorry!!! I meant criminality! NOT security. My first update was about CRIMINALITY PASSED.
I called them a few times.

Medical passed, then criminality passed. Now, reviewing eligibility.

So I think it goes like this: medical, criminality, eligibility, security and then final review. Allegedly, eligibility is the most time consuming stage.

Reactions: Benbou012

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I called them a few times.

Medical passed, then criminality passed. Now, reviewing eligibility.

So I think it goes like this: medical, criminality, eligibility, security and then final review. Allegedly, eligibility is the most time consuming stage.
You better check with them where your application is then you will at least know how long you would have to wait for the final decision. I saw people who got Sydney processed their application, they got the result within 2 months.

Also, so they don’t do the review for all of them at the same time? It’s one by one? So my eligibility recommended passed then I have to wait for my eligibility to be confirmed passed then they will move to the next step which is security screening?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
@alfred0 thanks! My AOR is march 12, MEP April 24/25 and I got a Ghost update on May 17th which happened to be a Friday. I'm worried what that Ghost update was all about. Monday is a stat holiday so I guess I'd have to call them on Tuesday to figure out what the Ghost update was all about.
Can you log in into your online account to view? When you get medical exam pass did your background check changed to “your application is processing, we will let you know when we start your background check” or “we are processing your background check”? Some people got skipped on the first one but my application got both, my background changed from N/A to your application on April 15 (medical exam passed) and then on April 18 background check changed to “we are processing your background check”. You can see all of it in your online account.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
You better check with them where your application is then you will at least know how long you would have to wait for the final decision. I saw people who got Sydney processed their application, they got the result within 2 months.

Also, so they don’t do the review for all of them at the same time? It’s one by one? So my eligibility recommended passed then I have to wait for my eligibility to be confirmed passed then they will move to the next step which is security screening?
Well the lady told me that my medicals are passed, criminality passed and that now they are working on eligibility. veyfying documents, she said everything is normal, and that my application is well advanced within the timeframe. also said there is no concerning notes or additional document requests. So, I guess once they are done (satisfied) with eligibility then they will start processing security. once it's done, then they will review entire application again and make a decision.

tabsie

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 12 2019
Med's Done....
April 24 2019
Can you log in into your online account to view? When you get medical exam pass did your background check changed to “your application is processing, we will let you know when we start your background check” or “we are processing your background check”? Some people got skipped on the first one but my application got both, my background changed from N/A to your application on April 15 (medical exam passed) and then on April 18 background check changed to “we are processing your background check”. You can see all of it in your online account.

My status changed to We are processing after MEP

Reactions: Sparta02 and mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
How long it takes ?its almost three months .
I dont know these three tags are good enough to feel better :D
I think this depends. some people claim a few days, some a few months, some over a year. really depends on your background, coutries visited, etc. no one can tell.

tabsie

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 12 2019
Med's Done....
April 24 2019
Processing means its done and they are reviewing it ? As it showed background in progress on my file but not it says processing .
When you login to your account, does your background check status say "We are processing..... " ?