CEC - August 2014 application

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does anyone know around how long it takes to get medical request after additional docs have been requested.. so the pcc and background form?

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
cecpet said:
So Finally After 18 months And After AOR I have got request for RCMP criminal record check. Sad (Did anyone got this ?)

Also this e-mail seems very different that I did not heard it before, it says " I need to send this report directly to RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa and do not send to us (Means CIC)" .. !!

Now what I am expecting and why they asked me again ? I have submitted everything with my application even RCMP report. And since 3 years I am in Canada Just visited back home for one month and 2 times to US.

Can anyone please suggest why they asked again and what I am expecting after this ?

Would appreciate.
Canada has started Biometrics for Visa for certain countries, Maybe they ask Fingerprints for applicants belonging to these countries? Is your country in this list?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohangk said:
Canada has started Biometrics for Visa for certain countries, Maybe they ask Fingerprints for applicants belonging to these countries? Is your country in this list?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
fingerprinting is done for security reasons only and thats done when you get the rcmp clearance.. no need for it again..

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Guys, I sent PCC for my wife yesterday and it reached CIC on 21st. When should I send CIC an email asking to acknowledge that documents are received. How long does it takes to update that on to their systems?

Also after adding dependant to the PR application does dependant gets new file number too??

AIW689

Jan 21, 2016
Hi all,

Hope to get some help regarding the BOWP application:

1. IMM5556 shows that for WP we need Offer of Employment LMIA. I thought we don't need an offer letter or LMIA for BOWP. Did you all provide this when you apply?

2. Do we need to submit photos if we choose to submit by paper?

Thank you in advance.

AIW689

Jan 21, 2016
I saw some people are getting second review requesting for police certificate. What is a second review? Will each applicant receive a second review? What about people who already provided police certificate when they submitted their applications initially?

Thank you.

sep19cec

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016, Scheduled A and travel Info
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Upfront RPRF 04-03-2016.
xecuter said:
Just want to let you know that I received MR yesterday...I am an Aug 15th applicant.

Good luck
congrats!!

sep19cec

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Upfront RPRF 04-03-2016.
AEE11 said:
Guys, I sent PCC for my wife yesterday and it reached CIC on 21st. When should I send CIC an email asking to acknowledge that documents are received. How long does it takes to update that on to their systems?

Also after adding dependant to the PR application does dependant gets new file number too??

CIC do not send acknowledgment for documents received such as PCC or even sometimes for change in status{as per my personal experience}. Also u can order GCMS Notes to trace the exact dates n list of documents received by CIC. GCMS can give precise info on it.

No file number would be the same for principal applicant and dependant.

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
AIW689 said:
Hi all,

Hope to get some help regarding the BOWP application:

1. IMM5556 shows that for WP we need Offer of Employment LMIA. I thought we don't need an offer letter or LMIA for BOWP. Did you all provide this when you apply?

2. Do we need to submit photos if we choose to submit by paper?

Thank you in advance.
You dont need LMIA for BOWP application. Just write current employer as "Not applicable as Bridging Work Permit Application"
Online application required one Main applicant photo. Not sure about paper application. Isnt it specified in the cici website?

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
sep19cec said:

CIC do not send acknowledgment for documents received such as PCC or even sometimes for change in status{as per my personal experience}. Also u can order GCMS Notes to trace the exact dates n list of documents received by CIC. GCMS can give precise info on it.

No file number would be the same for principal applicant and dependant.
Thanks, So once CIC add dependant to the application, do I see PR status information (Like Application received, Started Processing On, and Medical Received) about both of us in online or does it still show only about the status of principal applicant? How can I find out what is happening with Dependant Application?

sep19cec

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Upfront RPRF 04-03-2016.
AEE11 said:
Thanks, So once CIC add dependant to the application, do I see PR status information (Like Application received, Started Processing On, and Medical Received) about both of us in online or does it still show only about the status of principal applicant? How can I find out what is happening with Dependant Application?

It would only show the status of principal applicant.....to map out for dependant, i would suggest apply GCMS after two months of sending documents for spouse addition.

Rochorange

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Any Aug 20+ applicants got MR ? I'm an Aug 27th applicant and still waiting. I have to apply for BOWP in March and will be nice if I have MR by then, technically I should, if most people have started to get MR's.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rochorange said:
Any Aug 20+ applicants got MR ? I'm an Aug 27th applicant and still waiting. I have to apply for BOWP in March and will be nice if I have MR by then, technically I should, if most people have started to get MR's.
several , please check

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/post-only-mr-rprf-ppr-updates-augseptoct-applicants-t339321.0.html

but not most at all , just some cases, Sep .15 only for English now .