+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV

HARJEET_KAUR

Nov 3, 2018
Team,

Please help me to solve my below queries on Canada TRV as My,my husband & our 04 year daughter got the Canada TRV with below mentioned expiry dates: -
  • My visa expire post 06 years
  • My husband visa expire Post 08 years
  • Our daughter visa is valid up-to June'2020
We are planning to travel Canada in May or June 2020
  • Is it mandatory to travel Canada on TRV with in a Six months as we don't have any plans at-least for next 12-18 months.
  • What is the procedure to renew our daughter visa as her visa will be expire in June'2020

Thanks in Advance

Regard
Harjeet Kaur

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We are planning to travel Canada in May or June 2020
Is it mandatory to travel Canada on TRV with in a Six months as we don't have any plans at-least for next 12-18 months.
Not mandatory. No time limit for the travel

What is the procedure to renew our daughter visa as her visa will be expire in June'2020
You must apply from scratch like you did for her current visa

HARJEET_KAUR

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks all,
Yes our daughter passport is valid for 5 years that's is up to June'2020.

Do we have to prepare our daughter file again which includes iternary, our financial documents, movable, immovable asset detail, NOC from school etc

Or we have to submit our daughter passport directly to VFS for renewing the visa attaching our copy of visa

We are from Punjab, India

Regards
Harjeet

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes our daughter passport is valid for 5 years that's is up to June'2020.
You can apply for a new visa for her after her passport is reissued.

Do we have to prepare our daughter file again which includes iternary, our financial documents, movable, immovable asset detail, NOC from school etc
Complete new visa application from scratch based on her personal/your personal and professional circumstances at that time.

Or we have to submit our daughter passport directly to VFS for renewing the visa attaching our copy of visa
VFS does not make any decision on visa applications + does not issue visas.

You can either apply as a paper submission (through VFS + submit her current passport) or apply online (and submit her passport to VFS when she gets a passport request)

HARJEET_KAUR

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks Bryanna

Please help me on one more thing....

We are also planning to process my mother-in-law (Age 63 yrs) TRV visa in April-19, she will be travelling along with us. My father-in-law will fund her as he is currently working and also getting pension from government department, his monthly earning is 30-32 k and he saves almost all his money as the maximum monthly expense is run by me and by my husband

Estimated travel dates for Visa processing: 15-June-19 to 29-June-19

Father-In-Law will submit following document to support my Mother-in-law file
  • Running bank balance 4-5 lacs or can be more (which also includes after retirement fund)
  • 3 year IT Returns
  • 3 Year Salary Certificate
  • 6 month Salary Slips
  • Immovable property of 30-35 lacs in my mother-in-Law name where currently we are living

She has not travel anywhere outside India although her US TRV visa was rejected between 2000-2002 (don't know the exact year), after that she has not tried to travel abroad

Please help & guide me, is there any chance that she will get the visa

I, my husband and our daughter already got the Canada TRV

Regards
Harjeet

Last edited: