+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Post

S

sahibzada_2010

Hi everyone;
Has anyone application moved since they were stuck in the postal strike last month. When I checked my one the delivery status says; "to be determined". I don't know anything and I am worried a lot. So stressful.

I contacted Canada Post customer service few times and then later I got this email.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Canada Post about the item identified below.

The receiver of this item, Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, is a Large Volume Receiver and unfortunately the final delivery confirmation and signature are not always obtained, because of the high volume of mail. Most items are delivered without being scanned in the system.

Please follow up directly with receiver to confirm.

A postage refund has been issued for you. You should receive it within 5-10 business days.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

Sincerely,

Canada Post Customer Service Team

Please let me know if I am the only one suffering or what???? :'(

canhm

Jun 19, 2011
Hi,

Don't worry. if you remember I had a same problem and I never got delivery confirmation and also I got the same email as you have got from canada post, but eventually I got sponsorship approval email from CIC today. My application has been received on june 3rd. you should look forward to hear good news from CIC in the next couple of days.

Hi everyone;
Has anyone application moved since they were stuck in the postal strike last month. When I checked my one the delivery status says; "to be determined". I don't know anything and I am worried a lot. So stressful.

I contacted Canada Post customer service few times and then later I got this email.

Dear Customer,

The receiver of this item, Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, is a Large Volume Receiver and unfortunately the final delivery confirmation and signature are not always obtained, because of the high volume of mail. Most items are delivered without being scanned in the system.

A postage refund has been issued for you. You should receive it within 5-10 business days.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

Sincerely,

[/quote]

S

sahibzada_2010

canhm said:
Hi,

Don't worry. if you remember I had a same problem and I never got delivery confirmation and also I got the same email as you have got from canada post, but eventually I got sponsorship approval email from CIC today. My application has been received on june 3rd. you should look forward to hear good news from CIC in the next couple of days.

Hi everyone;

Dear Customer,

Sincerely,

Hello buddy.

Thanks so much man for the replay and congrats for the approval.. I don't know when my application was received. I have no idea. I am gonna call them tomorrow.

Thanks for the hope buddy.
Take care.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
Hello buddy.

Thanks so much man for the replay and congrats for the approval.. I don't know when my application was received. I have no idea. I am gonna call them tomorrow.

Thanks for the hope buddy.
Take care.
You can always call CIC Helpline to find out if they have recieved your application by mentioning the Canada Post strike and the email you got from them.

S

sahibzada_2010

komar said:
You can always call CIC Helpline to find out if they have recieved your application by mentioning the Canada Post strike and the email you got from them.
I called them today and they said " we opened june 3rd application now" :'(

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
I called them today and they said " we opened june 3rd application now" :'(

Hi Sahibzada_2010,

Did you find out if they have recieved your application?

S

sahibzada_2010

komar said:
Hi Sahibzada_2010,

Did you find out if they have recieved your application?
Nope dude. They working now on June 7 application. I think we will know about our mail middle of august hope so. ???

Can't wait to know where my file is...

na1234

Nov 28, 2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
Nope dude. They working now on June 7 application. I think we will know about our mail middle of august hope so. ???

Can't wait to know where my file is...
Hi
I am in the same situation as you, did you receive your passport?