+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we transfer our case from QC to Federal

Here4help

Dec 4, 2021
Good Morning everyone

Is there anyway we can officially transfer our case from QC to federal level because now we are tired of delays and my family is ready to move from QC to ON if there is any possibility that they officially consider us as Federal applicant for PR instead of Qc.

Please help and guide Us process.

Thanks

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Your question isn’t explicit. Are you asking if you can transfer your PR application from Quebec to Ontario? If yes, what most people I know do is to relocate to other another province and will update their addresses with IRCC. They all got their PR about 2-3 months after. I hope that answers your question.

mappleowlqc

Dec 6, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CTD Missisuaga - Montreal Immigration
App. Filed.......
17-12-2022
Good Morning everyone

Is there anyway we can officially transfer our case from QC to federal level because now we are tired of delays and my family is ready to move from QC to ON if there is any possibility that they officially consider us as Federal applicant for PR instead of Qc.

Please help and guide Us process.

Thanks
have you received your CSQ? Yes? You can’t. No? You may want to email IRCC.

Here4help

Dec 4, 2021
Your question isn’t explicit. Are you asking if you can transfer your PR application from Quebec to Ontario? If yes, what most people I know do is to relocate to other another province and will update their addresses with IRCC. They all got their PR about 2-3 months after. I hope that answers your question.
Thanks for your response and
have you received your CSQ? Yes? You can’t. No? You may want to email IRCC.
YES! I got CSQ in 2021.