Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Re: Petition

Dr Eng X said:
We did it to complain about 1st stage, however there is nothing as of yet to Cairo or Ottawa
I am with you Dr Eng X if anyone is drafting up a petition, I will gladly sign!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Join Facebook page( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cairo-Visa-Office-Delays-fo

missdodo said:
Hey Guys : for some of you whos not able to find the facebook page for Cairo Visa Office simply Search for ( Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process )
It should easily pop up , It's got very colorful pictures in it .. with tow young couples explaining their hassle with the presses :
The main point of this page to help others share their experiences , and the huge part of this is to bring out this issue out to public , petition is a good idea but I personally disagree with it because it can be long process at times it has to be legal to bring it out to public .. I like the Facebook Idea very much and within small amount of time hopefully this can be solved fast , My fingers crossed the creator of the page is a well knows Journalist and i have a feeling that she will be able to transfer this issue to Mr " Jason Kenney " Canada's current Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism ...Keep the Support thank you all ...Good Luck

yes search for Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process
Try to GOOGLE IT if you couldn't get hold of this page on facebook , but you should be able to find it easily on face Thx
Although people were petitioning the delays and the chaos in stage 1 which are days! You still think it takes time
Don't get me wrong! I am not against the facebook page, they can both help if any

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

freeislam000 said:
I am with you Dr Eng X if anyone is drafting up a petition, I will gladly sign!
Me too (I'm not a lawyer...)

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013

Dr Eng X said:
Me too (I'm not a lawyer...)
Me too Dr Eng X i am not lawyer so!

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Hi

Can someone make a point form list of all the issues that require improvement with regards to the Cairo office?

For example:

lost files
not updating ecase
not responding to inquiries within time or at all
long wait time
Ect...

Anyone finding points missing please feel free to add to it. Without personal opinions (not that it doesn't matter, I just need clear facts).

Thank you

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
Hi

Can someone make a point form list of all the issues that require improvement with regards to the Cairo office?

For example:

lost files
not updating ecase
not responding to inquiries within time or at all
long wait time
Ect...

Anyone finding points missing please feel free to add to it. Without personal opinions (not that it doesn't matter, I just need clear facts).

Thank you
I truly appreciate and understand what you are trying to do, however how can I state it;
if files have been transfered to Ottawa for fast processing!!...why files are not treated equally? I have not seen anyone with a file transfered to Ottawa taking 8months. Now that Ottawa is handling some US VO's, they are working on files received in May!! However this does not seem to apply to us!!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

freeislam000 said:
Me too Dr Eng X i am not lawyer so!
I am really pissed off and can never write such a petition and to say the least I have no respect for inefficient, incompetent,..., f*** face who runs the show just to simply cut budget without a slight consideration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0qrYMZnQwQ
we are getting the job!!!!!!!! Really
compare to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-Jh6jpssk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4BbjbLtpro

tootab

Oct 24, 2012
Hey everyone, i just had a question. In regards to the copy of the marriage certificate, is it ok to use the computer copy issued by the Egyptian government or do i have to use a photocopy of the original? Also, does my husband have to include his military exemption card and civil id in the application?

Thank you all , waiting for a reply

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tootab said:
Hey everyone, i just had a question. In regards to the copy of the marriage certificate, is it ok to use the computer copy issued by the Egyptian government or do i have to use a photocopy of the original? Also, does my husband have to include his military exemption card and civil id in the application?

Thank you all , waiting for a reply
there no any necessary for the military exemption card we had members here in that who didnt even do the military service and they run out of it hahaha and they also travelled and arrived Canada saved
there is no necessary for that id because your husband has to put his passport copy that have all his information plus they didnt requested
back to your point of the copy marriage certificate
the computer copy ithink its only working here in Egypt that is it it doesnt work outside Egypt
plus you need to authenticate it and they wont do it for you with that computer one
get the original arabic one that you got when you got married and translate and the other steps ithink you know it
so as you will have the original arabic one you will have copy that you will put inside your application for immigration
if you lost that arabic one and you only have the English translated one you can get one from the same place that you get marriage imean your husband i mean the one who is in Egypt go to Ministry of Justice and then pay 15 pound and get official copy
and that is only if you married there
but if you married like other Egyptian not in ministry of justice bcz both of you are Egyptian but one of you have Canadian citizenship or PR so anyway you can get that one from the court where the Man who did your marriage that we called him Maazon
look for which court he fellow then go to that court and ask for official copy of your marriage certificate then pay around 3 pound they give you that one with stamps put the copy

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madatito2000 said:
there no any necessary for the military exemption card we had members here in that who didnt even do the military service and they run out of it hahaha and they also travelled and arrived Canada saved
there is no necessary for that id because your husband has to put his passport copy that have all his information plus they didnt requested
the computer copy ithink its only working here in Egypt that is it it doesnt work outside Egypt
plus you need to authenticate it and they wont do it for you with that computer one
get the original arabic one that you got when you got married and translate and the other steps ithink you know it
so as you will have the original arabic one you will have copy that you will put inside your application for immigration
if you lost that arabic one and you only have the English translated one you can get one from the same place that you get marriage imean your husband i mean the one who is in Egypt go to Ministry of Justice and then pay 15 pound and get official copy
but if you married like other Egyptian not in ministry of justice bcz both of you are Egyptian but one of you have Canadian citizenship or PR so anyway you can get that one from the court where the Man who did your marriage that we called him Maazon
look for which court he fellow then go to that court and ask for official copy of your marriage certificate then pay around 3 pound they give you that one with stamps put the copy
good work

CanadianHala

Apr 19, 2012
Hello,
I have a question, if I'm a Canadian citizen and will sponsor my husband, must I produce the "option c" printout and enclose it with the sponsorship application?

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianHala said:
Hello,
I have a question, if I'm a Canadian citizen and will sponsor my husband, must I produce the "option c" printout and enclose it with the sponsorship application?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-with-option-c-printout-t85094.0.html

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
mamado said:
happy feast for everybody !!!
Happy Eid mamado and everyone here

tootab

Oct 24, 2012
madatito2000 said:

Thank you so much for the reply. We are both Egyptian and got married here in Egypt so i will go and get it from the court inshallah. I did get the computer copy authenticated and translated, but ill get the original as well just to be safe.
Happy Eid to everyone