Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
thanks fresh prince I never seen this part WOW!! I will ask him to call and get this tracking number thanks, what I read is what I posted earlier thanks thanks.

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
mish29 said:
I really hope they do too Lilly, I really hope they will process all of our files so fast so bring our husbands and wifes from Cairo so soon ISA!!!
enshaa Allah all our applications to be processed soon
any has an idea about if immigration start processing application after how long they request passport as this is the last update

We received your application for permanent residence on June 24, 2011.

We started processing your application on November 8, 2011.

Medical results have been received

thanks

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Thxx FreshP... You have been a lot of help... i will have to find that tracking number

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hello everyone i got today message from immgration telling me that my file sent to ottawa so i thought to inform you but i wonder what after that any one have any idea thanks and wish everyone have good news soon

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hey taqy, consider ur self lucky cuz my application started processing before u in the third of November but they didn't write that Medicals has been recieved like u, but I think ISA they should contact us soon in a month or two max requesting any docs, interview or passport to issue the visa

And emadiano that's good news! They started processing my file after I got that email by two or three weeks, so cheer up!

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
thanks spirit-88 for ur kind reply
enshaa ALLAH all our applications to be processed completely very soon
taqy

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
thanks spirit-88 very much keep informing us wish you good luck too

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome to people who are in cairo visa office iwant to inform that the processing times increase for 14 months again and here what they saying in the site and this for cases betwenn 0ctober 2010 til september 2011 and here is what they saying
Processing times for sponsorship of spouses, common-law or conjugal partners and dependent children applications processed by visa offices outside Canada

The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada once Step 1 has been completed. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2010, and September 30, 2011.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Well here is my opinion lol if my hubby is not here by the first day we started this application which is Feb 1 like they stated on the letter they sent. I will be parked at my MLA's door step until they get him here, in my mind we started when the site said 12 months and one year it is I have had enough of all this.

lion heart

Sep 18, 2011
hey guys
i hope you all doing well .
i have been to the interview on the 14th of november and they were asking me for my passport and for 4 photo with white background . and the time of the interview was about 1 hour and 15minutes and after she asked for my passport at the first of the interview she gave it back to me and told me that she wants to take her time and she asked me for contracts for the flats i lived with my wife in .
i need anyone to tell me is that mean by giving me my passport back that she refused me ???
or what she will do about my case exactly because its now about 13month from the processing .
i really need to know from anyone . because i really confused about what happened with me when she gave me my passport back
any answer would be appreciate

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lion heart said:
hey guys
i hope you all doing well .
i have been to the interview on the 14th of november and they were asking me for my passport and for 4 photo with white background . and the time of the interview was about 1 hour and 15minutes and after she asked for my passport at the first of the interview she gave it back to me and told me that she wants to take her time and she asked me for contracts for the flats i lived with my wife in .
i need anyone to tell me is that mean by giving me my passport back that she refused me ???
or what she will do about my case exactly because its now about 13month from the processing .
i really need to know from anyone . because i really confused about what happened with me when she gave me my passport back
any answer would be appreciate
you said that the interview continuing for a hour and 15 minutes what exactly happened in that is she only asked u for you contarcts of the flats that u lived in wz your spouse and then she asked u for your passport can u tell us what exactly happened there may be u can get good answer but the contracts of the falts it mean that u said in your applications that u and your wife rent apartment to live in wz your spouse u should put
and what exactly happened she didnt ask u for nothing she just left u and didnt tell u what will happen next

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hey everyone, I've just checked my online case now and found DECISION MADE!!! I am so worried they should contact me soon about it, they started processing it in 3rd of November, do they process that fast or it's a bad sign when it's too fast it means rejection, I'm so nervous I won't sleep the night and my hands are freezing since I read that, please everyone pray for me and wish me good luck

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
spirit-88 said:
Hey everyone, I've just checked my online case now and found DECISION MADE!!! I am so worried they should contact me soon about it, they started processing it in 3rd of November, do they process that fast or it's a bad sign when it's too fast it means rejection, I'm so nervous I won't sleep the night and my hands are freezing since I read that, please everyone pray for me and wish me good luck

hi spirit-88,
they also started processing my application on 3 November, i hope my status changes to decision made soon , i have a question for you when did you pay your right for permanent residence residence fee ? good luck

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hello lily, I payed it at the very beginning when I first sent my file to Mississauga to my husband, we payed all the fees to just wait for their decision

lion heart

Sep 18, 2011
madatito2000 said:
you said that the interview continuing for a hour and 15 minutes what exactly happened in that is she only asked u for you contarcts of the flats that u lived in wz your spouse and then she asked u for your passport can u tell us what exactly happened there may be u can get good answer but the contracts of the falts it mean that u said in your applications that u and your wife rent apartment to live in wz your spouse u should put
and what exactly happened she didnt ask u for nothing she just left u and didnt tell u what will happen next
she asked me about personal questions about my wife and her family and i answered all of it and i did well in the interview but what maade me surprise why after she requested my passport in the mail and before we started the interview she took it and when we finish the interview she gave it back to me . i really want to know is that mean she will refuse me or what will she do because she told me i want to take my time.