+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
fox82 said:
my applications showed medical received for long time umm 5 months i think untill i got some updates by e mail..so lily u should nt rely alot on e case
i hope they finish processing as much applications as they can before Christmas vacation.

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
I really hope they do too Lilly, I really hope they will process all of our files so fast so bring our husbands and wifes from Cairo so soon ISA!!!

A

ameenah06

Does anyone know exactly what they mean by "Certified true copies"? Does that mean the Arabic copies of the Arabic documents need to be certified, or only the English copies need to be certified?

Thanks

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah06 said:
Does anyone know exactly what they mean by "Certified true copies"? Does that mean the Arabic copies of the Arabic documents need to be certified, or only the English copies need to be certified?

Thanks
ameenah.. what kind of documents u talking about ...tell me which one exactlly and i can say how u do it

A

ameenah06

Hi Fox, nice to hear from you again! I am talking about all the documents which are in Arabic we need to send to Canada. Like now we have the family record, birth certificate, national ID, do all of these need to be certified in Arabic also or only certified English copies?

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
freshprince any updates on the medicals yet...patience isn't great with hubby and I we just want everything to go so fast god willing.And Mels did hubby do his medicals over yet us 3 are in the same boat now.

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
No updates yet and the last thing i had was the tracking number of my packet and that it was delivered to London and picked up in November 4th.
as the formal website says it takes normally 3 month for the medical to be done so i put my mode in the ignorance and calm mode again, hoping it might be less than 3 month.
anyways 4 sure i'll post any new updates as usual, take care all and best luck too
regards

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah06 said:
Hi Fox, nice to hear from you again! I am talking about all the documents which are in Arabic we need to send to Canada. Like now we have the family record, birth certificate, national ID, do all of these need to be certified in Arabic also or only certified English copies?
birth certificate...........get original english birth certificate from ministry of health (magles el sha3b street)
they will translate the arabic one... i didnt legalize it

family record ...legalize it ( ministryforiegn affairs )then translate

national ID just transalte it no legalize

military certificate ....just translate no legalize

police criminal record .... send the original arabic and the translation ... no legalization

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
Hi Guys, I found out some things about what you will need to do before you get here.

If you have a driver's licence in Egypt, go to the office that issued it and get something like a history of it, then get it translated by an authorized agent and bring it with you to Canada. That way when you come here, you do not have to go through our graduated licencing system and will have a full "G" licence with no restrictions.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
freshprince60 said:
No updates yet and the last thing i had was the tracking number of my packet and that it was delivered to London and picked up in November 4th.
as the formal website says it takes normally 3 month for the medical to be done so i put my mode in the ignorance and calm mode again, hoping it might be less than 3 month.
anyways 4 sure i'll post any new updates as usual, take care all and best luck too
regards

fresh prince how did you get a tracking number?? all they told my hubby was it would be sent on monday, on the site it says do not contact doctors office about the medicals or the immigration wait to hear from them.

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
Hi Louisa :)

My hubby actually did his test last Sunday so we are back in the waiting games !

I really really hope that it wont take 3 months to process the results. Xmas is right around the corner and it would be sad to spend an other xmas without him !

Hang in there Louisa and freshprince! I am sure that our turn will happen soon :)

Fox: Did you do your interview yet ??? !!

~ Mels

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Thanks Mels any updates would be appreciated looks like us 3 are in the same situation and I'm praying hard for christmas arrival what a gift that would be ...... the best one I would receive in years. :-*

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
FreshPrince.. its good u have tracking number but how did u get it...

I am not sure how many others are taking the medical test but my husband just had his second medical done on october 5 th.. the doctor told him that he sent the results on 13 october and told him to not expect anything before 15 of december... he said it would at least take two months before any results come back or it could even take longer... I hope it doesnt...

but from what i have seen with other ppl.. most of them had their results after 2 months.. so i guess thats the average time.

will just have to wait and see ... and the holydays are coming , i was wondering do they go on christmas put everything on hold or sumting.

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Guys , first i did my medical with a doctor called Ahmed Mustafa and he is one of the authorized doctors on the list, and there was no objection from his side to give me the tracking number which i guess it's your right. " I CALLED HIM 24 HOURS AFTER HE MADE THE TEST"
second thing is, it said on the web site that you need to have the tracking number in order that if you didn't hear from them in the 3 month period and you want to make investigation about your medical or may be your medical has been lost on the way who knows..?? they said you might need to provide them with your tracking umber and also the practitioner name.
you might need also to check this link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/visas/medical-medicaux.aspx

How can I check on the status of my medical exam results?

If you would like to check when our medical office received your medical examination results, contact your Designated Medical Practitioner to get the tracking number for the delivery. Check the delivery company’s website or phone them to confirm the date of the delivery.

For complicated cases or where additional medical information is required, the processing time for your medical assessment will be longer. You will be notified by our medical office if further medical information is required. The length of the delay will depend on the nature of the medical condition being investigated. Your Designated Medical Practitioner can explain further.

This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. If you have not heard from us within these processing times, you can submit an enquiry for a case status update. Include:

the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner you visited,
the date of the medical exam,
the tracking number of the package containing your medical examination results (contact your Designated Medical Practitioner for this information),
the date that the delivery company delivered the package (contact the delivery company for this information), and
your application file number.
Your contact details (address, telephone number, email address)