+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caipes notes Received For Jan 2017 Intake Refusal (Need Suggestions Please)

Preeti Jennifer

Oct 16, 2016
hello guys,
i have applied for ELS Programm Including 4 Years B.Comm Course @ UNBC ,BC. for January 2017 Intake.

applied on 7th Dec 2016 from Chandigarh VFS (Paper Based)
Category: University

Got Refusals on 3rd January 2017 :(

Other Reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of : Your qualifications, Previous studies, Missing marksheets, Employment , level of establishment ,language abilities , future prospects and plans.

after that applied for GCMS Notes on 10th January 2017.

Received as I told already on 4th February 2016.

Notes:::::----- " given the applicant's previous educational and employment history, the motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable; The Proposed study plan is inconsistent with academic and/or employment history. As such I am not of the opinion that the applicant is a Bonafide student who will depart Canada at the end of the pd of authorized stay.Application Refused

what are the exact reason for refusing my application.. really confused. and depressed. please help

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Preeti Jennifer said:
hello guys,
i have applied for ELS Programm Including 4 Years B.Comm Course @ UNBC ,BC. for January 2017 Intake.

Other Reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of : Your qualifications, Previous studies, Missing marksheets, Employment , level of establishment ,language abilities , future prospects and plans.

Notes:::::----- " given the applicant's previous educational and employment history, the motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable; The Proposed study plan is inconsistent with academic and/or employment history. As such I am not of the opinion that the applicant is a Bonafide student who will depart Canada at the end of the pd of authorized stay.Application Refused

what are the exact reason for refusing my application.. really confused. and depressed. please help
What are your past qualifications?

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Preeti Jennifer said:
10th: 65% (2013)
12th: 50% (commerce without maths) 2015
You should give IELTS. You gotta convince VO that your program is aligned with your past studies, and about your future plans via SOP.

AdityaRaol

Aug 31, 2015
Preeti Jennifer said:
hello guys,

From which service you have applied for CAIPS ??

Preeti Jennifer

Oct 16, 2016
mandeep62 said:
You should give IELTS. You gotta convince VO that your program is aligned with your past studies, and about your future plans via SOP.
mandeep , even i have done IELTS with 6.0 Bands Overall as per the requirement by University and also submitted SOP of 2 Pages

Preeti Jennifer

Oct 16, 2016
AdityaRaol said:
From which service you have applied for CAIPS ??
my uncle lives in Canada, I filled consent form and applied to https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en , if u have any relative in Canada just ask his/her address,contact number or copy of passport.

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Preeti Jennifer said:
mandeep , even i have done IELTS with 6.0 Bands Overall as per the requirement by University and also submitted SOP of 2 Pages
If I were you, I'd make SOP of one page, show myself financially strong, and try again.