+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
hi ussrboy
could you plz explin
from where u getting news regarding 12 months news
their nothing written regrding timeline for ottawa
they can not extented up too 12 months
coz we already waiting morethan 30 months now

if any one of us filed case angaist cic regarding timeline dn they have to take decsion asap

i think wait for 1 or 2 week more we will get sum response from cic

others wise we will emil to immigration office or direct to jesson kenny to find out soluation

hi dr
i did nt get any email from ur side
plz msg me everything here

Dudugou

Oct 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
May 02, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27,2013
Passport Req..
August 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 27, 2013
LANDED..........
September 05, 2013
USSRBOY said:
hi az21 !
we will be lucky, when we will get PR ... but right now I have medicine, wich valid untill 20 sept.. so with I lucky? I am in same situation like all You.. today I again talked with immigration.. news are - timeline of Ottawa is 12 month, from date of recieving file in Pilot Ottawa, and and accomplished not important, what is the time we waited before.. Where fairness ?
Thanks for sharing the information with us. So frustrated, my life is stuck here. Another problem is that when our files will arrive in Pilot Ottawa. Since when they start calculating these 12 months? I feel that they are playing with our lives.

mariaark

Mar 13, 2012
JFYI:
I called to Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre, and they said that all mail correspondence from Buffalo is being forwarded to Ottawa (even the mails arriving to Buffalo now).
He said they have not received any official information from Ottawa Pilot office about the delays --- so there is NOTHING official about 12 months waiting time.
It was a big pain to get to a human agent I called about 60 times and waited for about 20 minutes on the phone before I could talk to someone.
Maybe this guy was just lying...
But lets hope for the best.

Dudugou

Oct 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
May 02, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27,2013
Passport Req..
August 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 27, 2013
LANDED..........
September 05, 2013
mariaark said:
JFYI:
I called to Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre, and they said that all mail correspondence from Buffalo is being forwarded to Ottawa (even the mails arriving to Buffalo now).
He said they have not received any official information from Ottawa Pilot office about the delays --- so there is NOTHING official about 12 months waiting time.
It was a big pain to get to a human agent I called about 60 times and waited for about 20 minutes on the phone before I could talk to someone.
Maybe this guy was just lying...
But lets hope for the best.
Thank you very much for sharing this information with us. Let's hope for the best

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Hi Maria.Did you perhaps asked them if they started processing the files, or are they still waiting for all the files to be transferred?

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
Willem said:
Hi Maria.Did you perhaps asked them if they started processing the files, or are they still waiting for all the files to be transferred?
The call centre guys do not have access to the files. even they can't tell you where your application is.
they give you general information which is of no use in our cases. I called many times and got no information.
as there is no phone number to Ottawa we have only two options one is mail and another one is fax.
all of us tried mail so far and got no response from them....we can try fax

Regards
Syed

mariaark

Mar 13, 2012
Willem said:
Didn't ask them about it, but the guy said that they have not received any delays data from Ottawa, so I suppose they don't really know yet...

mariaark

Mar 13, 2012
syed_h_sha said:
The call centre guys do not have access to the files. even they can't tell you where your application is.
they give you general information which is of no use in our cases. I called many times and got no information.
as there is no phone number to Ottawa we have only two options one is mail and another one is fax.
all of us tried mail so far and got no response from them....we can try fax

Regards
Syed
BTW has anyone tried fax?

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
no response. Just killing us more and more. could not be able to contact on phone. no reply of email. So bad. Fax tried but it didnot go. Something wrong?

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
I has vacation today.. And I called to Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre - 2 times today. I called about 50-60 times and waited for about 20-30 minutes on the phone before I could talk to someone . So, I talked today with 2 officers. It has taken me about 5 hours. Bouth different officers said me - timeline of Ottawa is 12 month, from date of recieving file in Pilot Ottawa, and and accomplished not important, what is the time we waited before.. the officers just have killed me with these news... My friends please believe to me.. I has been very afflicted then when has heard these news, just alike you now.. If you want that let's write only good news.. Just I wish to share the information with you..

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
USSRBOY said:
I has vacation today.. And I called to Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre - 2 times today. I called about 50-60 times and waited for about 20-30 minutes on the phone before I could talk to someone . So, I talked today with 2 officers. It has taken me about 5 hours. Bouth different officers said me - timeline of Ottawa is 12 month, from date of recieving file in Pilot Ottawa, and and accomplished not important, what is the time we waited before.. the officers just have killed me with these news... My friends please believe to me.. I has been very afflicted then when has heard these news, just alike you now.. If you want that let's write only good news.. Just I wish to share the information with you..
Thank you buddy for sharing the news. Now the concern is that 12 months is the maximum or minimum of timeline in ottawa? Do you have any idea?

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
USSRBOY said:
I am sorry if somebody didnt laked the news, but lets dont to kill the messenger brought bad news... 8) 8) 8)
That sucks

Do you know if those 12 months are for everybody no matter what stage they are in
Cause some of us are just waiting for ppr and some for meds

And thanks for calling them

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
I so have understood 12 months this maximal time. Except for that officers have told to me - Pilot Ottawa it is new office and they have no. at present more information..