+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
HI cooldeeps

Does your ecase change after medical reached Ottawa? Mine is same thus asking. My medical was received in April first week and my kid's medical was on early June by Ottawa but still nothing is changing in my status. Do you have any idea, Why?

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
jeevan said:
HI cooldeeps

Does your ecase change after medical reached Ottawa? Mine is same thus asking. My medical was received in April first week and my kid's medical was on early June by Ottawa but still nothing is changing in my status. Do you have any idea, Why?
Nope..My eCAS status is still the same "In Progress" The only difference I see is a line added stating "Medical Requests have been received"

Apart from this No Change..Even I am waiting desperately for a communication to come from Ottawa..I submitted my Medicals in May..Since then no updates from Ottawa.

Check within your status..if you see any additional info..Like "Medical Requests received" or something like that..

btw are you in US..? Under which category did you apply..? Please PM me..have a few questions to ask..

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
Hi girl and guys! my application Buffalo recieved at april 2011, at sept.2011 I passed medical exam. at november 2011 my Medicals recieved by Buffalo. Since then no messege, no letter just no thing. I sent to Buffalo a vew letters (and asced them what going with me..) - every time I got same answer" we are working hard and it is in process". Right now Buffalo and Ottawa dont answer at all. I spoke with immigration officers 3 times at july. They just kick us and do not give answers. They give the only adress in Ottawa. And use to say us ' we have no acces to your file '. On visible there on phones we are answered with former football players who in the past kicked balls, and now kick us.One officer said me - processing time in Ottawa takes 12 month!!! When I have asked it others officers, they to me have told that know nothing about time of process because it is new office and they yet do not know how it will work... This all my news.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Thanks kuldeep and raj thank somuch for your support ..... I felt bad because everybody is in the same boat and we have to travel all the way until everybody get PPR I don't know why sone crazy guys want to argue unnecessary things that's fine anyways and you call the Buffelo number only they will play a Casett that Buffelo is closed for certain categories after that long message select the options then either directly call will be transferred to pilot office or some receptionist will pick the call ask her to transfer the call to higher authorities ........folks after may be 50-60 calls I got that connection to pilot office but remember when they pick the phone right away they will tell you good morning CIC pilot office how can I help you

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hi yeah I am from andhra pradesh you can contact me at Kbknaidu@gmail.com

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
hi doc
can you plz give us ottawa phn number so i can contact with them
i already asked u three time before

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
hi all,
As I posted before, I have recived medical furtherance from Ottawa immigration health section. They asked to the most difficult test ever person may have. They aske for two thinks: Cognitive Assessment and report from school including card reprt for my daughter 9 years old.

Now it is sumer in Canada and most of the Pyschologitis are in holyday. After many calls, Ifound that some of them have waiting list of 3 years. Finally I got one who able to do it within only few week after my deadline and the cost is between 2100 - 2700CND.

The seond request is complete report from the school and card report. Again the school teachers are in holyding time August 27. The Scool bard told me I should wait for the school to reopen in Septmber.The daed line is Sep 20.

You can see how is things difficult. If any one have some input please help me.
I am in Canada, and my eaces shows In Process since April 18. Myfile was transfered to Ottawa.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
salem10 said:
hi all,
As I posted before, I have recived medical furtherance from Ottawa immigration health section. They asked to the most difficult test ever person may have. They aske for two thinks: Cognitive Assessment and report from school including card reprt for my daughter 9 years old.

Now it is sumer in Canada and most of the Pyschologitis are in holyday. After many calls, Ifound that some of them have waiting list of 3 years. Finally I got one who able to do it within only few week after my deadline and the cost is between 2100 - 2700CND.

The seond request is complete report from the school and card report. Again the school teachers are in holyding time August 27. The Scool bard told me I should wait for the school to reopen in Septmber.The daed line is Sep 20.

You can see how is things difficult. If any one have some input please help me.
I am in Canada, and my eaces shows In Process since April 18. Myfile was transfered to Ottawa.
Hi Salem
it looks like some IQ test? why did they ask for such kind of test..
and why you did the medical tests twice ?

I am also in Canada, Montreal. I will check with people who been through immigration here let you know if I get any info.

regards
Syed

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
hey ussRboy,

i also have heard 12 months processing time in ottawa. but this crazy. medicals will expire in 12 months. also, we already waited 2,5 yrs now, we have to wait another year? we are all selected by officer, so why we should wait another 12 months?

i am eligible for CEC. they process CEC in 6 months or so. my friends who applied 2 years after me, are now PR. it bothers me because if they were clear with us about 12 months, i would prefer to apply under CEC even now and leave this damn FSW application.

god, why CIC is not taking FSW application serious at all.

USSRBOY said:
Hi girl and guys! my application Buffalo recieved at april 2011, at sept.2011 I passed medical exam. at november 2011 my Medicals recieved by Buffalo. Since then no messege, no letter just no thing. I sent to Buffalo a vew letters (and asced them what going with me..) - every time I got same answer" we are working hard and it is in process". Right now Buffalo and Ottawa dont answer at all. I spoke with immigration officers 3 times at july. They just kick us and do not give answers. They give the only adress in Ottawa. And use to say us ' we have no acces to your file '. On visible there on phones we are answered with former football players who in the past kicked balls, and now kick us.One officer said me - processing time in Ottawa takes 12 month!!! When I have asked it others officers, they to me have told that know nothing about time of process because it is new office and they yet do not know how it will work... This all my news.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
hey USSR,

r u FSW? ur application went pretty fast man, i applied in april 2010 and does not have medical yet! man u r so lucky, good for u.

USSRBOY said:

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hi ram 84 please check my emails I given clear explenatiOn how can you contact them please read it thanks

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
az21 said:
hey USSR,

r u FSW? ur application went pretty fast man, i applied in april 2010 and does not have medical yet! man u r so lucky, good for u.

hi az21 !
we will be lucky, when we will get PR ... but right now I have medicine, wich valid untill 20 sept.. so with I lucky? I am in same situation like all You.. today I again talked with immigration.. news are - timeline of Ottawa is 12 month, from date of recieving file in Pilot Ottawa, and and accomplished not important, what is the time we waited before.. Where fairness ?

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
hi az21 !
we will be lucky, when we will get PR ... but right now I have medicine, wich valid untill 20 sept.. so with I lucky? I am in same situation like all You.. today I again talked with immigration.. news are - timeline of Ottawa is 12 month, from date of recieving file in Pilot Ottawa, and and accomplished not important, what is the time we waited before.. Where fairness ?