+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

bootstrap

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
December 2012
jeevan said:
Hi bothstrap

finally I got medical for my kids. I am planning to do medical this week. your time lines seem accurate. second for PPR and RPRF, how long time it take to receive after medical?
Glad to hear that you received the medical request for your baby.

I have done my medicals already and waiting for the next response. Hopefully, that will be the PPR. By following the forum members' time lines, it is apparently taking 1-3 months to receive PPR from the day medical is received. But it is also not unusual for CIC to stretch the time line to 6 months to send PPR. So, lets keep our finger crossed for an early PPR.

We have made it this far. Hopefully, we will complete the rest of the process without any hiccups.

Wish you best luck.

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Hi Boothsrap How did you pay your RPRF fee? I like to pay now to avoid delay. I think I can pay this moment right? plesea respond

bootstrap said:
Glad to hear that you received the medical request for your baby.

I have done my medicals already and waiting for the next response. Hopefully, that will be the PPR. By following the forum members' time lines, it is apparently taking 1-3 months to receive PPR from the day medical is received. But it is also not unusual for CIC to stretch the time line to 6 months to send PPR. So, lets keep our finger crossed for an early PPR.

We have made it this far. Hopefully, we will complete the rest of the process without any hiccups.

Wish you best luck.

anuj_623

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO/ CPP-O(SINCE FEB2013)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-APRIL-10
Doc's Request.
09-JUNE-10
AOR Received.
2ND AOR DEC 17TH (IN PROCESS FEB 2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WITH APP
File Transfer...
15/06/2010(BUFF) NOW CPP-OFEB/2013
Med's Request
18/FEB/2013
Med's Done....
04/MAR/2013
Interview........
I BELIVE WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th June/13
VISA ISSUED...
?????
LANDED..........
?????
Hi Friends,

Just want to ask if anyone can tell me what should i expect i just saw the status online this morning and saw this extra line "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 14, 2012." so what should be the next step and when.

replies will be helpful;

Thank you guys,
Anuj

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
hi anuj

MR should be next....

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
anuj_623 said:
Hi Friends,

Just want to ask if anyone can tell me what should i expect i just saw the status online this morning and saw this extra line "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 14, 2012." so what should be the next step and when.

replies will be helpful;

Thank you guys,
Anuj
If everything is okay, the next step is for them to send you your medical request. They'll send it within approximately the next 30 days.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Anuj

Minister Kenney and his department was adamant on clearing the pending applications.
Stay Hopeful.
Recently, Lots have seen their Ecas changed to IN PROCESS with a processing date.

Should get MR. that is the next step from CIC. if not, they might call you for an interview or ask for additional documents.

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Hello All,

I'm asking a question on behalf of one of my friends. In the medical exam, she mentioned (in the form) that she had a anti-depression medication for a short period (maybe few months), 4 years ago (4 years before the medical exam day). But she doesn't have any depression problem at all. Do you think that would cause a problem for her?

Thanks

bootstrap

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
December 2012
jeevan said:
Hi Boothsrap How did you pay your RPRF fee? I like to pay now to avoid delay. I think I can pay this moment right? plesea respond
I have not sent RPRF yet. I am expecting CIC to ask for RPRF with my PPR. If they do not ask for it with PPR, I will send it anyway with my passport.

To my best knowledge, you can send the RPRF at any time during application processing.

"It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada."
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

Cheers.

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
when asking medical request there is a line where they say that you can pay RPRF if you have not paid earlier. On that basis, I think its ok to pay RPRF. Whats your opinion? Next where we can pay RPRF. As I got email from CIC canada is like this and still confuse where I can send my money order 2*490=980$. If anybody seniors have recent information please let me know.

Submitting Permanent Resident fees to Buffalo:

If you are applying under the Quebec Selected, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominees, Self-employed or Business category you may submit payment directly to the Buffalo office. Payment by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” Payment must be in Canadian or United States currency.

submitting fees to Buffalo can be found at:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

* Note: The Buffalo Visa office cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada for Family Class or Federal Skilled Worker categories. Personal cheques are not accepted as payment.

Submitting Permanent Resident fees to CIO Sydney:

If you are a federal skilled worker applicant, no matter where you are applying from, you must pay by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” Payment must be in Canadian funds only. Do not enclose cash. You must send payment to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

bootstrap said:
I have not sent RPRF yet. I am expecting CIC to ask for RPRF with my PPR. If they do not ask for it with PPR, I will send it anyway with my passport.

To my best knowledge, you can send the RPRF at any time during application processing.

"It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada."
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

Cheers.

piscespao

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
From Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/20/2012
Doc's Request.
10/9/2013
Nomination.....
PER on March 16th, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 02/20/2012
Med's Request
8/10/2013
Med's Done....
17/10/2013
Passport Req..
2/04/2014
LANDED..........
I PRAY, HOPE n DREAM I will land in 2014
HEY GUYS!!! I know it might be a silly question.... BUT anyone knows, have read or anything where we can have the hope or there is any sight that Buffalo will start moving a little faster than 24/28 months??? at least any news some where, any website where they have announced any changes???

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
piscespao said:
HEY GUYS!!! I know it might be a silly question.... BUT anyone knows, have read or anything where we can have the hope or there is any sight that Buffalo will start moving a little faster than 24/28 months??? at least any news some where, any website where they have announced any changes???
Picespao
most of the ones in this group have been waiting over 20 months so you won't find any words of hope in here
sorry man

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Glowingheart,

Did you hear anything from Buffalo? I thought your PPR should be soon.

Thanks,

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
FSWCEC said:
Hi Glowingheart,

Did you hear anything from Buffalo? I thought your PPR should be soon.

Thanks,
i have the same hope
;D

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
any update regarding PPR !!!!!!!!!!!

kassiopeq

Aug 11, 2011
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/02/2012 (cc charged 06/03/2012)
Nomination.....
PER: 12-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Hello everyone,

I know that this post is for people who have filed pre June, but I am hoping you can answer a question for me. We got our PER and they informed us that our file is being transferred to Buffalo. Does anyone knows if there is a time frame within which the VO should be able to send us a 2nd AOR? Should we send an inquiry and hope for an answer or just take a deep breath and wait?

Thank you for your time and good luck to all.

Kassiopeq