+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

amgadgo

Jun 16, 2012
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

sharuu said:
Its posted by canpaki on Cpp ottawa processing time after buffalo closing thread
Hi Sharuu
My status is; I sent the file on September 2011 for buffalo; I have OPNP as skilled worker.
Didn’t get file to that day.
What I did; I checked with the bank and they informed that the bank draft I sent was processed in October 2011.
My lawyer and I we are trying to get any information from Ottawa since June 2012; no one replies any e-mails.
Desperately I sent my police certificates and medical without having immigration asking for it, hoping that they will update me.
Who a person could get information from this office and why they are doing this ?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

amgadgo said:
Hi Sharuu
My status is; I sent the file on September 2011 for buffalo; I have OPNP as skilled worker.
Didn't get file to that day.
What I did; I checked with the bank and they informed that the bank draft I sent was processed in October 2011.
My lawyer and I we are trying to get any information from Ottawa since June 2012; no one replies any e-mails.
Desperately I sent my police certificates and medical without having immigration asking for it, hoping that they will update me.
Who a person could get information from this office and why they are doing this ?

did you get AOR before you sent medical to CIC? If still no AOR yet, that may suggest that your application package got lost. did you have tracking number to check it was received by Buffalo in Oct 2011?

amgadgo

Jun 16, 2012

bkd1969 said:
did you get AOR before you sent medical to CIC? If still no AOR yet, that may suggest that your application package got lost. did you have tracking number to check it was received by Buffalo in Oct 2011?
AOR was not recieved, corrier tracking number say it was delivered to buffalo, bank draft was cached on October 2011.
who my file will be lost if they cached the money?
I sent the Medical using my client ID cause i don't have file number.

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012

amgadgo said:
AOR was not recieved, corrier tracking number say it was delivered to buffalo, bank draft was cached on October 2011.

you can call CIC and ask for missing AOR.

Medicals in advance using client ID is fine. Also police certificates are supposed to be sent with application for faster processing.

if draft was cashed then a file was created so only AOR is missing. could be lost in email or mail? contact CIC asap

bkd1969

May 1, 2011

amgadgo said:
Because you hired a lawyer, most likely all communications and AOR/MR will be sent to your lawyer. You cannot call CIC because you authorized your lawyer to represent you. Only your lawyer can do something for you. Did your lawyer handle your file properly?

sherryjames

Aug 15, 2012

bkd1969 said:
A new PPR case just came out from a Chinese forum:

回复 104F globalfish 的帖子
2011 Jan sent to buffalo
Aug FN/ME
Oct MER
2012 Jun transfer to detroit
July 11 in process
July 31 PPR
Hi I am new here for my brother, could you post the link of chinese forum? Thank you!

bkd1969

May 1, 2011

sherryjames said:
Hi I am new here for my brother, could you post the link of chinese forum? Thank you!

http://forum.yorkbbs.ca/showforum-118.aspx

amgadgo

Jun 16, 2012

bkd1969 said:
Because you hired a lawyer, most likely all communications and AOR/MR will be sent to your lawyer. You cannot call CIC because you authorized your lawyer to represent you. Only your lawyer can do something for you. Did your lawyer handle your file properly?
My Lawyer is sending lots of e-mails and Faxes to CIC since june 2012 till today we got no answer,
any other way to contact CIC?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011

amgadgo said:
My Lawyer is sending lots of e-mails and Faxes to CIC since june 2012 till today we got no answer,
any other way to contact CIC?
1. Do GCMS by your lawyer
2, Your lawyer contacted local congressman ans asks him to check your status.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012

What is the processing timeline for CPP-Ottawa? Would that be applicable for transferred cases?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

amgadgo said:
Hi Sharuu
Didn't get file to that day.
Since you applied you didnt get AOR or Medical request? I would suggest contacting your local MP and see if he can further assist you. Do apply for GCMS Notes which could tell you why such a delay.

Good luck

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

Buffalo said not to contact Ottawa before 60 days, it seems most people got transferred on July 7th. So, after Sept 7th a good time to expect something?

Smilelily

Aug 13, 2012

sharuu said:
Buffalo said not to contact Ottawa before 60 days, it seems most people got transferred on July 7th. So, after Sept 7th a good time to expect something?
Sharuu,

What is the mail address for Ottawa visa office for PR application? I couldn't find it online. Thanks.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

Smilelily said:
Sharuu,

What is the mail address for Ottawa visa office for PR application? I couldn't find it online. Thanks.
Did you not get AOR and MR from Ottawa?

Smilelily

Aug 13, 2012

sharuu said:
Did you not get AOR and MR from Ottawa?
No. I am thinking about updating my employment status. Could I assume that my case was tranferred to Ottawa after Buffalo was closed?