+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
CEC applicant got PPR who got transferred on July 7th. His medical already expired, so he wasnt asked to redo it!

Its about time we get it to.. get ready July 7th transfers!
The other PPR from last week (rsysha), her file is transferred on July 7th. I think tomorrow they will send some more, lets pray and hope they will keep the ball rolling.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
The other PPR from last week (rsysha), her file is transferred on July 7th. I think tomorrow they will send some more, lets pray and hope they will keep the ball rolling.
I sure hope so buddy! Did your file got transferred on july 7th as well? Getting GCMS Notes anytime soon?

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
I sure hope so buddy! Did your file got transferred on july 7th as well? Getting GCMS Notes anytime soon?
Yes, my file is transferred on July 7. I have sent an e-mail to MP office, its been 2 weeks and haven't heard anything from them yet. My next due date is Sept 15, I will ask another GCMS on Sept 17.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
Yes, my file is transferred on July 7. I have sent an e-mail to MP office, its been 2 weeks and haven't heard anything from them yet. My next due date is Sept 15, I will ask another GCMS on Sept 17.
Sep 15.. That isnt far so hopefully you will hear something soon! I think they are looking into Aug/Sep AOR applicants. I hope we all get PPR in september! Fingers Crossed :)

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
sharuu said:
What is the late Note and when was the last time file was updated?
The late note says, file electronically transferred due to regional reconfiguration and the closure of original processing office.

And July 7th was the last time the file got updated.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
seulkiro said:
The late note says, file electronically transferred due to regional reconfiguration and the closure of original processing office.

And July 7th was the last time the file got updated.
My Due Date under Application Assignment was Sept1st when my file was at Buffalo. Then it got changed to July1st, when the file got transferred to Ottawa.

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
sharuu said:
My Due Date under Application Assignment was Sept1st when my file was at Buffalo. Then it got changed to July1st, when the file got transferred to Ottawa.
My due date under Application Assignment is blank. Does that mean that it indefinite? :eek: It was blank in my first GCMS as well. I was looking at each sub categories like eligibility, security, etc for due date. Perhaps mine hasn't been processed as far as yours.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
seulkiro said:
My due date under Application Assignment is blank. Does that mean that it indefinite? :eek: It was blank in my first GCMS as well. I was looking at each sub categories like eligibility, security, etc for due date. Perhaps mine hasn't been processed as far as yours.
[/quote

Well, I think that is the case. What is the second last note for you? My checks are completed even though individually they say In Progress. That is why probably my case is In Progress, when my eligibility was passed.

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
so that means I am looking at Feb 2013 as possible PPR month. Cauz I got AOR in Feb 2012.

I will order GCMS notes in mid of september.

my status is in process since 17 may and medical result received appeared afterwards. For some people it appears before In Process....anyways doesnt matter I think.

good luck to everyone.

pommyg

Aug 27, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transferred Ottawa 18-6-2012
NOC Code......
Current Status = Decision Made 19 Sep 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2012
Doc's Request.
BC PNP
AOR Received.
18-06-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012 ECAS updated 30-7-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
30-10-203
Hi

My first post to this group.

Wanted to share my timeline and get some advice from the many others who clearly have more experience than me in how long this may take.

I am a PNP from BC
PNP
PNP application sent: 21 March, 2012
PNP accpeted: 26 April, 2012

PR
Application sent to Buffalo: April 29, 2012
Application recieved: April 30 2012
AOR/medicals issued (CPP-O): June 18, 2012
Medical done: June 23, 2012
Medicals recieved: July 30, 2012

Current ecas status: Application Received.

I see many people on this forum who have had a less pleasant timeline than this. I'm just trying to plan for the worst and hope for the best. I dont understand how my Application is "received" and not "in progress" or "decision made" as per services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
pommyg said:
Hi

My first post to this group.

Wanted to share my timeline and get some advice from the many others who clearly have more experience than me in how long this may take.

I am a PNP from BC
PNP
PNP application sent: 21 March, 2012
PNP accpeted: 26 April, 2012

PR
Application sent to Buffalo: April 29, 2012
Application recieved: April 30 2012
AOR/medicals issued (CPP-O): June 18, 2012
Medical done: June 23, 2012
Medicals recieved: July 30, 2012

Current ecas status: Application Received.

I see many people on this forum who have had a less pleasant timeline than this. I'm just trying to plan for the worst and hope for the best. I dont understand how my Application is "received" and not "in progress" or "decision made" as per services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

hi pommyg,

welcome to the thread.

In process appears when your checks are completed and visa officer is assigned to your file. It is i ntheory one step closer to get the PPR however thats not always true. people with status similar to yours get PPR as well quite often.

You are lucky that your file is in CPP-Ottawa from beginning. I think you should hear something in 10 months from AOR. best of luck

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
suduko said:
so that means I am looking at Feb 2013 as possible PPR month. Cauz I got AOR in Feb 2012.

I will order GCMS notes in mid of september.

my status is in process since 17 may and medical result received appeared afterwards. For some people it appears before In Process....anyways doesnt matter I think.

good luck to everyone.
No, you will hopefully get before than that. Remember we are 2011 pre september applicants, thats why such a delay. I think once the PPR is issued for Sep AORs you shouldnt be much further. I think you should hear soon and requesting GCMS Notes will help.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
2 applicants under CEC contacted their MP and got their PPR!!

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
sharuu said:
2 applicants under CEC contacted their MP and got their PPR!!
Hi sharuu, this really makes me feel bad about this whole process. This shows that no queue is followed and these tricks.of.contacting mp are used by the applicants to gain unfair advantage. I am not saying these applicants did something wrong, its just that they were forced.to use.this.option due to huge delay in processing.

As an ordinary applicant, this.doesnt make sense to me at all. Everyone pays a fee and a standard procedure must be applied to every applicant. CIC must do better than that.

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
Hi all,

My AOR (medical inquiry) is Oct 26, 2011. Does this mean I may get a PPR by end of October 2012. I am marrying in Dec this year, and would like to include my spouse to my application. If I get PR, I cannot do so. Is there a way I can delay the PR (yea sounds idiotic)? cuz sponsoring spouse after PR is a much lengthy process (about 2.5 years) from my home country.

I was wondering if I could get my wife on TRV here, and once here can I apply for her work permit or PR based on my PR, so that she could stay with me while her app is in process. If her TRV expires and her PR is in process does she have to leave Canada?

Any thoughts concerning this would be helpful. thanks.