+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
noopurswadas said:
Im living in the US, & iwantto apply for GCSM how can I do it!? People are tellingme you need to be in canada, but some people applied from US. I have the form, butare there anyother forms i need to fill out?
On page 94, bkd1969 puts more information on GCMS and he is from US. You may find them helpful.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
On page 94, bkd1969 puts more information on GCMS and he is from US. You may find them helpful.
You can not order it if you are not in Canada, you need to aurthorize someone who is in Canada and attach the $5 fee.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dothk said:
Hi Raga, it is valid till Sept 21, 2012, which is 30 days from the passport request was being made.
Thank you,
Do you have a family back home?
I have a family I have to go home and bring them here...

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
You can not order it if you are not in Canada, you need to aurthorize someone who is in Canada and attach the $5 fee.
Hi Sharuu, that's what bkd1969 explained in his post. He outlined how anyone can order GCMS notes from outside Canada.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
Tell me about it.. 4 months from July is november! I hope that atleast by november we hear something! It already has been 2 months.. Usually Ottawa reviews a file after 2 months. I think it will be a good idea to get GCMS after Sept 7th. I wouldnt be even surprised if people start getting to In Process this month..
Most likely, although not too sure relying on ECAS status (not very consistent and people even get PPR without being "In Process"). I would rather go with GCMS notes and get more detailed on my file. I think if we can ask for GCMS notes few days after our due dates each time, we would have more information on hand to predict.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raga10 said:
Thank you,
Do you have a family back home?
I have a family I have to go home and bring them here...
Do you think they will issue my visa till 21 sep? I have seen some of guys got it for 2.5 months...

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
Most likely, although not too sure relying on ECAS status (not very consistent and people even get PPR without being "In Process"). I would rather go with GCMS notes and get more detailed on my file. I think if we can ask for GCMS notes few days after our due dates each time, we would have more information on hand to predict.
I am glad how most of your followed by advices for GCMS Notes. For me it is so much more detailed than getting ECAS change every once in several months.

Any word from the MP?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Raga10 said:
Do you think they will issue my visa till 21 sep? I have seen some of guys got it for 2.5 months...
In the PPR Email did it say you have 30 days to send the passport? If so, then you might as well just have until Sep 21

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharuu said:
In the PPR Email did it say you have 30 days to send the passport? If so, then you might as well just have until Sep 21
Yes it said, but I know some has the same deadline to submit the passport and got it for 2.5 months.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Raga10 said:
Yes it said, but I know some has the same deadline to submit the passport and got it for 2.5 months.
I hope it works out for you buddy :)

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
I am glad how most of your followed by advices for GCMS Notes. For me it is so much more detailed than getting ECAS change every once in several months.

Any word from the MP?
I have e-mailed his assistant today to know if he got any response from Ottawa. He said not yet, altho he had a call from CIC on 3 cases, he doesn't know which files they are… CIC creates file numbers for call backs which do not correspond to the reg. file numbers. So I will wait and see if he would get back to me tomorrow.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
I have e-mailed his assistant today to know if he got any response from Ottawa. He said not yet, altho he had a call from CIC on 3 cases, he doesn't know which files they are... CIC creates file numbers for call backs which do not correspond to the reg. file numbers. So I will wait and see if he would get back to me tomorrow.
I hope you get some positive response and more clarity about your case...

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curt_cobain said:
Do you know when his medical is expiring?
He done his medical on 15jun, received his ppr on 2 Feb, submitted on 7 Feb, issued his visa on 15 Feb, validity for visa till 15 may 12