Bryanna You can help for your advice

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
I have been refused Canada TRV with family. Purpose only tourism only

Reason

travel history
purpose of visit
Ties to Canada & ties to Country of residence

I have been to the USA with my family and some other countries too.

My question is

if I travel to Schengen or UK or Both do you think it will increase my chances
I have bought property in the country I am living
ties to Canada what I can show since its Tourist purpose only ?????????

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Like I had explained in my replies to your previous posts, I believe the two points that are working against your TRV approval are:
1. You had applied for your entire family

2. Your brother's immigration status is possibly affecting your chances of getting TRVs.

I would again recommend that you apply for GCMS notes and then take it from there

Cheers

Reactions: abrardurrani

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you, dear

But this GCMS how it will help me,

since I have the clear reason that my application is refused for this 3 reason why you think I need to apply for this.

The last question as if I travel to Schengen do you think it will increase my chances >.

Please help.

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
my Friend told me that GCMS not going to help me, its the same comment we received even they have a short form which we will not understand.
some people told me you have refusal reason these you can work on it and apply again, please advise on this also

Second what if I travel with my family to Schengen and apply again with full family still it will be the same effect. or do I need to apply alone please reply me detail thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
my Friend told me that GCMS not going to help me, its the same comment we received even they have a short form which we will not understand.
some people told me you have refusal reason these you can work on it and apply again, please advise on this also
I don't agree with your friend.

GCMS notes provide more details/explain how the visa officer, who assessed your case, concluded why you/your family should not be issued TRVs.

Second what if I travel with my family to Schengen and apply again with full family still it will be the same effect. or do I need to apply alone please reply me detail thanks.
It doesn't make sense to visit Schengen countries with your entire family.... spend a good deal of money on a family holiday there.... and then for you to apply alone for a Canada TRV.

Also, if your wife insists on applying again with your family, IMO, you could be refused even if your family has visited Schengen countries. It's not possible to guess your chances.

I strongly suggest that you apply for GCMS notes first. You would have probably received it by now if you had applied last month after your refusal

Reactions: abrardurrani

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
First of all, I am really thanks from bottom of my heart for your kind reply always. :)
Second thing I have applied GCMS Note after receiving your comment, I would love to discuss my case with you, I need little more information about you, or your company, are you people is Lawyer or Company who help people like us, if this is the case I would request for your contact details or email, so I can directly talk to you if you can explain me please thanks a lot.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
First of all, I am really thanks from bottom of my heart for your kind reply always. :)
Second thing I have applied GCMS Note after receiving your comment, I would love to discuss my case with you, I need little more information about you, or your company, are you people is Lawyer or Company who help people like us, if this is the case I would request for your contact details or email, so I can directly talk to you if you can explain me please thanks a lot.
I'm happy to help you. I'm not a lawyer nor an immigration consultant. You can post on the open forum/send me a message if you need more advice

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Dear, what kind of forum is this since if you are not a lawyer or consultant then how you can advise people I mean like I cannot understand do you think I should hear a Lawyer? please

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear, what kind of forum is this since if you are not a lawyer or consultant then how you can advise people I mean like I cannot understand do you think I should hear a Lawyer? please
Members on this forum who advise are just like you. But their advice is based on experience and knowledge of the visa process, immigration rules, etc.

If you feel you need a lawyer to advise or handle your case then please go ahead. You can contact Campbell Cohen, the immigration law firm which manages this forum

Reactions: Aashima k

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
No, actually I was thinking that it monitors by lawyer or someone consultant so that why I asked, I have checked with the lawyer which you have given me Thanks for that but they charge a lot, but I will ask help you people and do the necessary steps, by the way, the company I have found to apply my GCMS Note they replied me said it's been process now I will wait for their reply so I can share with you so you can help me with your advice really Thanks MS. Bryanna.

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Dear one more thing I would like to add here and need your advice, since the country I am living in there is no VSF or Canadian embassy so I travel to nearest country Oman and applied via VSF now after refusal I have received email from UAE Canadian embassy that my documents which I have sent its return to vsf, VSF told me to come and take your refusal letter along with your paper application which you have submitted do you think I should go only for this since I don't need those paper and refusal I got from email, what you advise, I have called vsf they told me if I don't come in 1 month they will send this to Canada UAE Dubai office again what you suggest please thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can check if VFS can courier the documents to you. You'll probably need to send a pre-paid air waybill. There would be a VFS service charge for this too

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
The VSF don't send via courier I have called but they said you have to come and get it. Secondly, they told me if I will not come they will send back to Abu Dhabi UAE Canada visa office? what shall I do

do you recommend me to go since I don't have anyone to collect on my behalf or no need since I got refusal via email, and I have to arrange new doc

please advise. Thanks.

mfkoko321

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hey
abrardurrani

Sorry to jump in like that, but I had a refusal case before and same as you did I went KSA " instead of Oman", when they refused my visa, I just left everything behind, and start working on the reasons and I just applied again, I dont see why do you need to go and collect your papers, I dont think keeping the papers with the VSF will effect your next attempt, honestly, I dont even think the VSF will send it back to the embassy, they just want to get red of them. This is my personal opinion, I dont expect the visa officer, will refuse my second visa and say that " You didnt collect your papers " lol. second thing why would the VSF spend money and send ur papers to UAE, moreover, why would UAE embassy accept these papers back ? what to do with them ?